Hey guys I’m back with another part of this! Technically, it should be the last one, but I have a surprise. It’s a BONUS PART!!
Stick around til the end of this post (or skip to the end real quick, that’s what I would do) to find out who it is! Hope you enjoy this part! ^.^
15-year-old Hazel sits with 12-year-old Hazel, watching the two Franks chat.
“Hey,” the slightly older one says, “Remember when we met Frank?”
“Yeah,” the younger one says, “Frank is awesome.”
12-year-old Frank looks up and down at 17-year-old Frank, who is blushing a little.
“So let me get this straight,” The younger of the two begins, “When we get older, we get a six-pack, Mars’ Blessing, and a girlfriend.”
Nico is surprisingly nervous facing himself at age twelve. He is sixteen, and currently trying to think of something to say. However, it is the younger who speaks first.
“Are we-” He pauses, trying to form the question. 16-year-old Nico remembers twelve. He remembers what question is on the younger boy’s mind, but waits for the question to be said aloud.
“Are we ever-” He pauses again, and this time the elder Nico thinks he sees tears in his 12-year-old self’s eyes. This time, the boy continues, “Are we ever… you know… happy?”
He dare not look at the older boy now. 16-year-old Nico decides to do what he wishes someone would have done when he was twelve. He wraps the child into a tight hug, feeling his own eyes sting with tears.
“Yes,” he promises, “Yes, we are.”
Okay! So that is the end of the official list. I had so much fun writing these! However, as I said before, there will be a bonus chapter, and it is longer than the others, and only focuses on one character. And that character is…. *drum rolls*…
Yes, my friends, we will be seeing a young Sally Jackson meet herself and an 18-year-old Percy. I won’t spoil anything else, except that I cried a little writing it. So yeah! Look forward to that, I guess! It should be up for certain tomorrow!
Another thing is that I’m looking for ideas for a new fic or something like this one. I’ve been playing with some ideas, but nothing has stuck. So if you guys have anything you would like to see, let me know. Okay, so that’s it. MollsBalls out.
I hate it when greek mythology comes up in and people ask why i know so much about it and i have to pretend that my entire knowledge of Greek Mythology did not come from Percy Jackson and the Olympians, written by Rick Riordan
-Trans girls are always accepted by Artemis into the Hunt
-Nico never actually says he’s gay, just makes it known by making out with Will in nearly every location possible
-Queer kids whose parents didn’t accept them are year round campers
-At first the Ares kids were a little wary of the LGBT community, but when a second year Ares camper comes out they become fiercely protective of them
-The Aphrodite kids are walking encyclopedias on all LGBT terms, and have a list with definitions in their cabin for questioning campers
-The Aphrodite kids also really like helping trans campers feel comfortable in their own skin
-Lesbian or bi Reyna
-Apollo kids (being children of the god of prophecies) always know who is going to come out next, but never pressure them to do so
-Chiron makes any homophobic campers be on stable duty for a month
-Dionysus lazily mentions that if he hears anyone else being homophobic… well, he hopes you like dolphins
-Athena cabin getting into debates on which of their favourite fictional characters are LGBT and having literal CHARTS and GRAPHS to prove it
-Bi-curious Percy, though he never acted on it because it’s always been Annabeth
-Jason being the straightest, whitest, cis-est, malest demigod out there, but supporting his LGBT friends and the entire community without hesitation
-Jason is literally the guy to make t-shirts, to keep buying skittles, to find all LGBT songs possible, and, of course, “Guys! Guys! There’s a Pride Parade next week! We /have/ to go. Where can I buy a pink tutu on short notice?”
-Nico secretly loving that Jason is like this but never admitting it
-Frank being really confused about the whole thing but totally accepting it because people he love are in that community and it’s all about love so how could that possibly be a bad thing?
-Annabeth, Frank’s go-to on anything he doesn’t understand, happily explains everything she knows to him
-Frank thinking it’s so cool and telling Nico how awesome he is for being himself
-Hazel being /floored/ on how accepting the world is of LGBT people today, though of course plenty of people still suck
-Hazel being slightly relived to know that it’s normal because although she loved Sammy then, and she loves Frank now, there was this girl back home who she sort of had feelings for and never understood what that meant
-Leo and the rest of the Hephaestus cabin working on bracelets for gender fluid kids that change colour to correspond with how they feel
-Alex Fierro buying out all of the first ones ready
-Bi or pan Magnus
-^^^This was obvious because Blitzstone is practically canon, come on people
-Each and every god (besides those who swore off all love) responding with ‘yes’ when asked what their sexual orientation is
-Trans Meg/ *edit, suggested by @thisrandombloggergirl Demi-girl Meg instead!
-Also lesbian Meg?
-A large number of LGBT and ally kids being from the Aphrodite cabin because LOVE is LOVE people!
-Calypso making flower crowns that correspond with the different flags’ colours and giving them to anyone who wants them
-Bi, pan, and poly Apollo kids never feeling the need to change the pronouns when they sing love songs or write love poems
-Apollo being *extremely* out at CHB while he’s there
-Him actually giving other LGBT kids the courage to come out
-A small elite group at Camp Jupiter created as a safe space for queer kids
-Reyna always supporting it but being really shy about joining when she comes to terms with her sexuality
-The kids in the group gladly welcoming her
-Asexual/aromantic child of Aphrodite worrying something is wrong with them
-Their brothers and sisters assuring them that they’re normal and there are all different kinds of love
-Hephaestus cabin setting up LGBT movie nights (nothing graphic, mostly fluff, though Travis and Connor have tried on more than one occasion to sneak some x-rated stuff in there)
Everybody talks about a Percy Jackson film series done right, but what about a TV series? Think about how much content we would get! The giffing possibilities, the theorising, the going over of every scene to see symbolism.
- 5 Percy Jackson & The Olympians seasons
- 5 Heroes of Olympus seasons
- Possible Kane Chronicles, Magnus Chase and Trials of Apollo spinoffs with actor cameos from PJO & HOO
- Watching lil’ Percabeth being sassy in season one, knowing that they’re gonna be around for years.
- Seeing Percy, Annabeth and Grover’s actors all becoming best friends and starting YouTube/Snapchat/Twitter/Instagram chains/accounts with BTS filming
- Freaking out about the actors chosen to play the gods
- Watching out for little Reyna and Hylla when Percy’s turned back from a guinea pig and praying they keep the same actors
- Filming seasons 2 and 3 in direct succession so there’s no noticeable age difference in the characters, but having to wait to watch on hiatus and surviving by looking at the cast’s social media when filming
- Meeting Bianca and Nico, trying not to get attached to Bianca’s actress but still crying your eyes out when she dies (but screaming with joy if she returns for flashbacks and/or ghost scenes)
- Watching the Nico actor undergo his ~transformation~ and fan casting Will to suit him
- Watching Percabeth’s first kiss in the volcano and crying with excitement because it’s been such a long build-up
- Organising watching parties for the three- or four-hour long season finale in season 5 and screaming at the Camp Jupiter foreshadowing, Will’s first appearance, Annabeth getting injured, Silena dying, Kronos being defeated, Rachel becoming the oracle, Luke dying, Percy turning down immortality and Percabeth finally becoming canon with an orchestral swell and crying behind the scenes because these kids won’t see each other for a year or more
- Finally seeing teasers for HOO and gathering together to watch the pilot
- Watching them cast a Mexican actor for Leo and a Native American actress for Piper
- Seeing them cast Jason and comparing him to Thalia’s actress with FaceSwap
- The theories and rumours about Piper and Jason’s actors being together (which they neither confirm nor deny as Leo’s actor giggles in interviews)
- Annabeth’s return in the first scene of the pilot and people screaming crying when Butch says, “Percy Jackson” and the Heroes of Olympus opening credits play
- Over-analysis of every scene to make up for the hiatus since PJO ended
- Watching the start of the Gaia storyline and crying excitedly at the mention of Nico’s name
- Meeting Festus and realising that his beeps, whirs, and whatnot actually do represent letters and/or words - like Morse code - and learning to speak it
- Shrieking when Jasiper kiss
- Watching Leo start to build the Argo II
- Screaming when Percy returns in Son of Neptune only remembering “Annabeth” and getting super excited to meet Hazel and Frank
- Watching Nico introduce himself and crying at Percy’s vacant expression
- Getting way too excited when Leo’s actor appears as Sammy (in a hat that always hides his face a little) because he looks amazingly dashing
- Fangirling over Reyna because she’s changed so much but she still looks like the island girl she was way back when
- Giffing the Percy/Jason amnesia parallels
- The cast filming seasons 3-5 all at once and being done years before the series finale because it’s all set in a couple months
- Crying at Percabeth’s reunion bc the actors haven’t worked together in years and they really did miss each other.
- Crying some more at Reyna’s expression seeing Jasiper together
- Revelling in the awkward chemistry between Leo, Hazel, and Frank because the actors are super close and friendly irl
- Hearts everywhere skipping a beat when “you dropped this” happens
- Shipping overloads when Leo and Calypso meet
- Screaming from every viewer when Percabeth fall into Tartarus (like the internet breaks, percabeth, tartarus, and hoo are trending on tumblr for two weeks)
- So many tears when they get out
- Even more tears when Nico’s crush comes out because his actor is so good he looks heartbroken
- The internet breaking again when Season 5 of HOO airs
- Nico-Reyna friendship omzgzz
- The final showdown between the gods, the Seven, the giants and Gaia being basically unbearable and many hours long
- When Solangelo meet people start to cry and/or scream bc THe cHemIStrY
- The big final battle taking seven hours and airing one hour every day for a week
- Two weeks later, when the dust has settled, we get a one-and-a-half hour ep with the aftermath.
- Two and a half months afterwards, everyone wants Leo’s ending and it airs with only one trailer (ten seconds)
- After the end of Leo’s epilogue, every cast, crew, production, publisher, and helper is thanked with their most fitting godly parent following their name (i.e. John Appleseed, Son of Demeter)