Date: Fri 10/6/17
What I’m Reading: More Anna Kerenina by Tolstoy (This book is soo surprisingly good. I’m usually not into vintage Russian literature)
What I’m Listening To: A baby chick chirping on Gilmore Girls
INGREDIENTS: For the milkshake: (I reduced the recipe ingredients from serving 3-4 to serving 1 or 2. I hope I did all the trimming of the numbers correctly. Forgive me if I didn’t.)
- 1 cup vanilla bean ice cream
- ½ cup whole milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
For the topping:
- ½ heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. powdered sugar
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine the ice cream, milk and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- In a medium size mixing bowl with a hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the milkshake into the glass. Cut the corner of a large ziploc bag and pipe a swirl on top(Good luck with that, lol). Serve immediately.
Thanks for reading!