1. Who kills the spider?
2. Who reads while the other snuggles up to them?
3. Who likes to eat with fork more that a spoon?
4. Who laughs at funny words?
5. In high school what would their stereotype(s) be? Examples - nerd, jock, band geek ect
6. What type of parents would they be?
7. What is their favourite show to watch together?
8. Do they like the food network channel?
9. Who likes to walk their dogs while the other lets the dogs walk them?
10. Who is the more relaxed one?
11. Who likes to be out in nature more?
12. Who initiates cuddling sessions?
13. Who is always running late and always gives the other a running late quick kiss?
14. Who bakes the other a cake and puts a playful insult on it?
15. Who would wrap the other in a blanket when the other one has a bad day?
Helloooo! This is in celebration to my 4K followers, which I’ve reached today. New one shots will be coming very soon, stay tuned! Lots of love, B xx
Harry was in a mood.
You had first noticed it when you woke up at just
about 8 am and found him lying on the living room couch, one hand resting atop
his covered cock while he palmed himself in slow strokes that you knew would do
nothing for him except work him up until he was painfully hard and feeling
needy enough to come find you. A wank for a wank was always good, he said it
himself, but nothing could beat having his cock buried balls deep inside of you
- be it your mouth or your cunt, maybe both, mouth first, your cunt later, he’d
always prefer you. But, when almost an hour later he still hadn’t come find
you, you could tell there was something off.
When you emerged again, soft cotton t-shirt of his
almost see through from how old and worn out it was being the only thing covering
your body except the baby pink boyshorts you wore to bed the night before,
Harry was still on the couch, eyes trained on whatever food channel he found,
hand still resting atop of his now fully hard cock. The visual confused you -
why would he, in a sane state of mind, tease himself to the point of being
almost painfully hard just for the sake of it?
You can’t help but giggle when you see him giving
himself a squeeze, wheezing when his thumb runs over his tip that was pushing
against the loose fabric of his shorts.
“Oi! What are yeh laughing fo’?” He
asks, voice breaking from the feeling of his hand on his cock but the sound of
your laughter catches his attention and alerts him of your presence.
“Morning wood that won’t go down?” You
ask, leaning over the back of the couch to bury your nose in oodles of curls, his hair finally long enough to form the ringlets you love oh so much. Your hand slips
down his torso to slide smoothly and expertly along his shaft but he grabs your
wrist in a quick movement, turning his head to the side to brush the tip of his
nose against yours, eyes lulled and dark while he focuses on your lips as he
tuts at you silently.
“No, love. Been waiting for you.” He
assures you, smile curling his lips when your eyes flutter shut at the feeling
of his perfectly pink lips brushing against yours.
“Let me help, then.” You croak, twisting
your wrist trying to escape his hold.
Warnings: None? Poor portrayal of misunderstanding English, feminine pronouns
sebastian aho, and maybe like a communication/translation error or like he forgets the english word of something? if you don’t mind? thank you :)
I’ve never had to learn a different foreign language, so I hope nobody finds this offensive, but I just didn’t know how to write this. I have a friend who lives with a billet family basically, and when she first arrived, she called favorite hockey players her “love players” and she would always ask, “Who is your love player?” So, I’m basing this off of that lol Hope you like it
The doorbell rang and you were quick to answer it. You weren’t expecting anyone, so you were hoping your appearance was somewhat decent. It was a Friday night and all you wanted to do was watch the food channel and make fun of people on the shows.
“Sepe?” You asked out loud once you were face to face with your… Sebastian.
Yet another relationship where you were in the awkward stage of not knowing what you were to the other half.
He was stood on the doormat, a bouquet of flowers in his hand and a crooked smile on his face. “Hi,” He nearly whispered, his eyes basically sparkling.
Lemondead, a food zine for culinary nobodies, is taking submissions now!
Submit your recipes, food-related fiction and creative nonfiction, art and photography.
What do I mean by ‘culinary nobodies’?
Well, it’s all of us who love food but aren’t well-known in the culinary world.
Look out your window. Do you see any houses? Apartment buildings? Camper vans? Think of all the kitchens! Think of all the people in those kitchens! Think of all the delicious things being made right now, right this second! They’re you and you’re amazing, so I want to hear what you have to say! You can still be a professional chef (hey, I’m one!), but if you’re on the food network or travel channel then…oh never mind, you’re probably not reading this anyway.
All contributors will be given one copy of the zine per accepted piece.
Email jpegs, word docs or google docs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
were Scott’s and Stile’s best friend. This, everyone knew. You all had been
inseparable since the three of you met as children. You all were there when
Stiles broke his arm as a kid, you were there whenever Scott was rushed to the
hospital after a terrible asthma attack and they were there for you when you
got your first period in gym class. They even helped you hide it once they
figured out what was going on. You three were the best friends anyone could ask
for. Which is why you found it
suspicious when Stiles and Scott started sneaking around and avoiding you. It
started the day after you went searching at night for a dead body. You and
Stiles sacrificed yourself to Sheriff Stilinski in hopes of keeping Scott out of
trouble. The lecture you got from your parents that day was terribly frightening
too. You risked that lecture for Scott, maybe he was feeling guilty and that’s
why he was avoiding you, but if that was the case Stiles would have told you by
now. So, after another day of walking the halls of Beacon Hills High alone, you
did what any other sane person would do. The second you got home and into your
room, you grabbed your phone and texted them a threat through your group chat.
You: Okay if
you guys don’t tell me what has gotten into you I will post the picture of you
guys wearing makeup.
you put your phone down and wait, expecting them to take a while to reply, but
to your surprise your phone buzzed with a new message a few seconds after. You
pick your phone up and see it was Stiles who replied first.
do you mean? Nothing is going on, everything is normal. Perfectly normal. And I
thought you deleted those!!
were about to reply when Scott sent in a message as well.
only reason we were even wearing makeup is because you wanted to practice, we
were being good friends!
it was your turn to reply. You sat and thought for a bit, your fingers hovering
over your phone screen. Then when you thought of the perfect reply, you began
to furiously type.
change the subject! (thank you for letting me practice though it was very
helpful) anyways, there definitely is something going on because you guys have
been sneaking around and acting suspicious for a while now. We are a threesome friendship
and I won’t be excluded!
the chat picking up you decided to keep your phone in hand.
threesome friendship? Out of all the ways to phrase it you choose that?
You: shut up
Scott: I am
so sorry Y//N there has just been a lot going on and I didn’t want to get you
that isn’t an option. We always get each other involved in everything! For
example: when I hit a parked car, and drove away I called you two to help me
figure out what to do. We were also there for you that day in the woods, and
might I add that I got a pretty big lecture out of that! My point is, we are in
this shit together and I want to be included even if it is a life and death
this message they stopped responding, you weren’t sure why they did, but you
were annoyed. They had clearly left you on read after you spilled your heart
out into a message. They are going to need a very good reason for you to
forgive them. You needed something to get your mind off of things, so you
decided to watch some TV. You turned your TV on and went to the food channel,
hopefully Chef Gordon Ramsey yelling at idiotic restaurant owners could help
you feel better.
way through an episode of Kitchen Nightmares, you heard your mother shout, “Y/n!
Scott and Stiles are here!” A little after you saw Stiles and Scott walk up to
your doorway and stand there awkwardly.
were shocked that they showed up, you figured they were ignoring you again. You
paused the show and looked over at them, “are you guys going to come in or
stand there and stare at me?” With this the two boys hurried in, bumping into
each other while they were at it, “so?”
they said in unison.
began to talk first while Stiles stood next to him giving him an encouraging
look, “We are really sorry, but just so you know, there is a reason why we have
been avoiding you…” he shuffled his feet
and looked down to the floor.
is everything okay? Did something happen?” You began to worry, you rarely ever
saw Scott this distressed.
did happen.” Scott then began to explain everything that happened that day in
the woods and after. You would have thought it was one huge prank, but the way
Scott and Stiles acted let you know they were telling the truth. It took a
while, but after Scott and Stiles explained everything you sat there processing
all of it.
you spoke, and the first thing you said was, “so, like now that you have super werewolf
strength can you carry from class to class so I don’t have to walk anymore?”
chuckled and looked up at you, “I’ll carry you whenever I get the chance to, as
long as you never use those pictures of us ever again.”
But in all honestly, I’m happy you decided to tell me. I don’t know why you
kept it hidden so long though.” You laid back in your bed feeling relief
knowing your best friends didn’t hate you.
jumped onto your bed, barely missing you, and grabbed the TV remote to push
play, “He was scared you would think he is a freak.” Stiles said nonchalantly.
You shot your head towards Scott’s direction, “No! Never! You could stab me and
I’d still love you!”
sat on the bed next to you, “Thanks, and I promise I won’t ever stab you.”
grabbed Scott’s hand and gave it a soothing pat, “I’ll forgive you even if you
do.” From then on, you three stayed
together through all the ups and downs in the crazy life Beacon Hills had
brought. You didn’t mind all the terrifying events, as long as in the end you
had your two best friends you were fine.
1. Who kills the spider? Connor screams, then tries to act tough while Evan calmly picks the spider up and walks it outside. 2. Who reads while the other snuggles up to them? Connor loves reading. He wears reading glasses, which Evan finds obscenely adorable. Evan likes to snuggle while he quietly watches a documentary or naps. 3. Who likes to eat with fork more that a spoon? Evan likes forks better because they just make more sense. They’re the best utensil for a variety of foods. Connor caught Evan eating soup with a fork once and had so many questions. 4. Who laughs at funny words? It depends on the time of day. Around midday, it’s Connor who’s cracking up and sending Evan weird words and their definitions because he’s bored. At 3 am, it’s Evan who rolls over and whispers them in Connor’s eat, then laughs for a solid five minutes and the confused look on Connor’s face. 5. In high school what would their stereotype(s) be? Examples - nerd, jock, band geek ect If we’re going by Breakfast Club definitions, then Connor’s the basketcase. He’s the crazy kid who really isn’t that crazy, he’s just quiet and mean and people assume he’s dangerous. Evan is a nerd, through and through. He’s mostly an academic nerd, but he used to be a band nerd for awhile. He’s also secretly a theatre nerd. 6. What type of parents would they be? Connor is the cool dad would is concerned for his kids, but also eggs them on sometimes. Evan is the helicopter dad who just wants the best for his kids, but he spends almost all of his time worrying about them. 7. What is their favorite show to watch together? Something light and fun, where neither of them have to think too much. It’s not that they hate shows with a deeper meaning; it’s just that when they watch actual tv shows, they want to escape a bit. They both were really into Stranger Things for awhile, and now they’re watching New Girl together. 8. Do they like the food network channel? Evan finds the competition shows a little too stressful sometimes, but Connor loves the Food Network. Chopped is his show; he’s always prepared if he and Evan don’t go grocery shopping. 9. Who likes to walk their dogs while the other lets the dogs walk them? Evan runs with their dogs in the morning before Connor wakes up. They listen to him pretty well, but occasionally they end up walking him instead of the other way around. Connor really is a dog whisperer, so he’s got them under control when he walks them when he gets home from work. 10. Who is the more relaxed one? Neither. Neither one of them is more relaxed. Well, Connor might be a touch more relaxed, but not really. 11. Who likes to be out in nature more? Evan Hansen is a certified Tree Fucker Hugger. He would live outside if he could. Connor is mildly allergic to nature in general, so he prefers the great indoors. 12. Who initiates cuddling sessions? Usually Connor, but if Evan is really sleepy, he’ll be the one to start their cuddle sessions. He’s just usually a little more reserved when it comes to initiating things at times. 13. Who is always running late and always gives the other a running late quick kiss? Evan tries to leave on time, he really does, but his life is a mess and he’s usually running a little behind. Connor’s always there to demand a kiss as he helps Evan into his jacket on his way out the door. 14. Who bakes the other a cake and puts a playful insult on it? Connor likes baking just as much as he loves cooking, so he bakes all the cakes. He usually writes “Happy Birthday, Nerd,” on them jokingly, and Evan kind of loves it. 15. Who would wrap the other in a blanket when the other one has a bad day? Evan has a habit of just wrapping Connor up always, because Connor is usually too lazy to grab a blanket even if he’s shivering. Evan gives Connor the fluffiest blanket they have on bad days, and sometimes curls up around him if he’s open to cuddling.