Food Allergy Awareness Week
May 11-17 is Food Allergy Awareness Week, and we’ve put together a reading list of books about histamines, the science behind common food allergies, and recent developments in immunology research and allergy medications.
- Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine, Second Edition edited by Ajay K. Singh and Joseph Loscalzo
- Asthma byRichard F. Lockey and Dennis K. Ledford, with WAO
- Hallelujah Moments: Tales of Drug Discovery by Eugene H. Cordes
- Blockbuster Drugs: The Rise and Decline of the Pharmaceutical Industry by Jie Jack Li
- The Science of Cheese by Michael H. Tunick
- Textbook of Children’s Environmental Health edited by Philip J. Landrigan and Ruth A. Etzel
- Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases: A Molecular and Genetic Approach, Third Edition edited by Hans D. Ochs, C. I. Edvard Smith, and Jennifer M. Puck
Image: Peanuts by Aleksandar Cocek. CC BY-SA 2.0 via Flickr. Clams mussles shellfish food. Public Domain via Wikimedia Commons. Eggs by Society of the Sacred Heart. CC BY-SA 2.0 via Flickr. Wheat By Kaskela. Public Domain via Pixabay.