Witch on a budget.
With all my expenses; rent, electricity, kitten food (latest addition); I need to start thinking of ways to fulfill my witchy needs without breaking the bank.
I honestly sound like a salesperson, but here is a list of the niftiest tips I have found on tumblr and the web :
- Baby Powder - Beauty, innocence, youth and fertility.
- Monopoly Money - Wealth and prosperity.
- Googly Eyes - Divination and finding lost things.
- Needle and thread - Binding, poppet magic and sewing sigils into clothing items.
- Baking Soda - cleansing, protection and can basically the same properties and uses salt has. (Not representing Earth and salt is still the most powerful, but this works in an unlikely emergency.)
- Tea bags - Can basically be used for anything since you get all those fancy tea’s that you can use for their correspondences.
- Soap - cleansing (obviously), curse removal, healing and different scents to match the correspondences.
- Butter - all kitchen witchcraft, nurturing, protective and to attract wealth.
- Chocolate - love, happiness, friendship, romance and intimacy. Milk chocolate being more innocent and dark chocolate being more sexual. Consumed to increase power.
- Banana - safe travels when travelling long distance and improving sexual stamina.
- Pasta - protection, financial creativity and improving communications.
- Cotton - harvest, good luck, cleansing, beauty, protection and rain.
- Duct tape - binding and banishing.
- Crayons - colour magic, sigils and creativity.
- Bath salts - cleansing, pain/stress relief, peace, love, purification and different scents for their correspondences.
- Makeup/Toiletries - protection, glamour magic, confidence and beauty.
- Eggs/egg shells - fertility, represents the Goddess, warding, protection and kitchen witchcraft staple.
- Envelopes - communication, assists when doing magic for someone else and protection when travelling long distance.
- Tin foil - protection, binding and reflection.
- Pennies - luck, wealth and prosperity.
- Toothpaste - cleansing, replacement for mint and preventing gossip.
Glue - binding, cursing, sealing and prevention of loss.
- Chili powder - lust, revenge magic, hexes, bad luck and curses.
- Toothpicks - poppet magic, cursing, pain and revenge.
- Bells - warding, protection and cleansing.
All of these can be used in so many ways, in potions or directly with intent. Just be super creative and find what works for you.