Stressed? Feel like you're too busy to workout/eat healthy?? IVE GOTCHU
Man, ^^^ is exactly how I feel rn but I want to let you guys know that I have found a few tips that have helped me stay healthy and working out during stressful times! Its currently dead week for me @ college and man IM STRESSED! Here is what I’m doing everyday for the next 2 weeks to stay healthy and working out during this stressful time!
1. I drink 1 glass of lemon water, a cup of green tea and a good breakfast to start my day!
2. I make a checklist of everything I want to get done that day. It’s both satisfying for me and I can plan out my day!
3. During your study/homework breaks do floor workouts (abs/legs/arms) or go for 1 mile run :) this is only about 10 minutes, and if you do it 4/5 times throughout your day you have 40-50 minute workout and your body will be more focused from working out!
4. DRINK WATER AND GET SLEEP!! v important :)
5. Make lunch/dinner in the mornings or the night before so you don’t feel stressed during the day what to eat/time
Hope these help❤❤