Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Cures Diarrhoea
- Try mixing 1-2 tablespoons into water and drink. Apple cider vinegar contains pectin that can help soothe intestinal spasm.
2. Cures Hiccups
- Take a teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar and it’s sour taste will stop hiccups immediately.
3. Soothes sore throat
- Mix ¼ teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar with ¼ cups of warm water and gargle every hour or so. Germs won’t survive in the acidic environment that Apple Cider Vinegar creates.
4. Lowers Cholesterol
- Take half an ounce of Apple Cider Vinegar on daily basis to lower cholesterol
5. Prevents Indigestion
- Mix one teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar into warm water and drink it 30 minutes before you have your food especially during parties and family dinner where you know you will be forced to indulge.
6.Sinus Pain/ Nasal Congestion
Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink to help sinus drainage.
7. Weight Lost
- Every morning start your day by drinking solution of two glasses of water mixed with two large spoons of apple cider vinegar. This drink accelerates metabolism and burns fat. The acetic acid suppresses your appetite, increases your metabolism, and reduces water retention.
8. Helps Clear Dandruff
- Mix ¼ cup apple cider vinegar with ¼ cup water in a spray bottle, and spritz on your scalp. Wrap your head in a towel and let sit for 15 minutes to an hour, then wash your hair as usual. Do this twice a week for best results.
9. Helps Clears Acne
- Acne are typical for teenagers and people with extremely oily skin. In order to eliminate those little skin imposters, simply mix 1 part apple cider vinegar to every 2-3 parts water and wash your face in the morning, in the afternoon and before going to bed. No more acnes definitely.
10. Helps Cure Permanent Fatigue/ Energy Booster
- This modern and extremely fast life style is often accompanied by permanent fatigue that surely leads to anemia. To avoid this, simply put together 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in 1 small pot of honey. Keep this mixture in a jar in refrigerator and consume every night after dinner.
11. Night time leg cramps
- Leg cramps can often be a sign that you’re low in potassium. Since apple cider vinegar is high in it, one home remedy suggests mixing 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar and one teaspoon honey to a glass of warm water and drink to relieve nighttime leg cramps.
12. Bad Breath
- Gargle with it, or drink a teaspoon (diluted with water if you prefer) to kill odor-causing bacteria.
13. Whitens Teeth
- Gargle with apple cider vinegar in the morning. The vinegar helps remove stains, whiten teeth, and kill bacteria in your mouth and gums. Brush as usual after you gargle. You can also brush your teeth with baking soda once a week to help remove stains and whiten your teeth; use it just as you would toothpaste. You can also use salt as an alternative toothpaste. If your gums start to feel raw, switch to brushing with salt every other day.
14. High Blood Pressure/ Diabetes
- People suffering from obesity escorted with high blood pressure and perhaps difficult breathing, should consume two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar mixed with one average glass of water. This mixture is consumed 3 times a day and the high blood pressure will be history.
- For people who suffer from splitting headaches as a result of stress and hard work simply mix 10 grams of apple cider vinegar 10 grams of honey and very slight amount of chamomile extract! This super soothing balm will just expel the head ache and will provide you nice and calming sleep.