KenHina Week: Distance Headcanons
KenHina Week 2016- Day 1: Distance /
- They have long-distance Netflix dates. They pick a movie or a show. They start watching it at the same time while they Skype. If someone has to pause, so does the other one. They want to make it seem like they’re together physically when doing this.
- The night before Shouyou has a huge exam, Kenma never fails to call him. He tells him how amazing he is and that he’ll do amazingly. He just spends 10 minutes showering him with praise before Kenma tells him that he loves him and knows in his heart that Shouyou will be fine.
- Every Golden Week, Kenma plans a special trip to see Shouyou. The first time he did this was a surprise. He shows up at his door and Shouyou just throws himself into Kenma’s arms. From then on, both started believing in the concept of “distance makes the heart grow fonder.“
- They have formal Skype dates. Both of them dress up in their Sunday best. They both cook themselves each other’s favorites as well as their own. They eat while they chat on camera. Each time saying, “this’ll be better when you’re here."
- On Valentines Day, Kenma likes to send Shouyou a bouquet of orange and yellow roses because it reminds him of the sun and Shouyou is his sun. On White Day, Shouyou sends Kenma a huge delivery of chocolate, And a vase of sunflowers because Kenma reminds him of them.
- Friday night is game night. The only time Kenma will play multiplayer. This is something they thoroughly enjoy doing together. And one thing Shouyou really loves is how enthusiastic Kenma gets. He learns something new every time they play.
- Shouyou finds it nearly impossible to sleep if he’s not on the phone with Kenma. So Kenma, though he’s really shy about his voice, sings Shouyou to sleep. Kenma has the voice of an angel and it lulls Shouyou to sleep within a couple of minutes.
- On Shouyou’s birthday, Kenma sends him a playlist of songs he wrote and recorded himself with a special message at the beginning of each song. At the end of the final song he says, "No matter where you are, your sun never fails to reach me. The sun hasn’t set once since you’ve walked into my life.”
- In an attempt to get Kenma to get out of his room, Shouyou has them work out together. They video chat while they run and stretch. Every time Kenma improves his run time, Shouyou sends him a new video game as a reward.
- Kenma and Shouyou watch the sunrise and sunset together. Whether they’re on the phone or not, they know the other is watching. Because despite how much distance is between them, they know that they’re under the same sky.