My Personal Top 10 Villain and Hero Prompts so far List
10) “Such faith…” the villain looked at the other in wonder, reverence, shocked awe that quite stole their breath. Such beautiful, stupid, blindness. They were the most perfect creature the villain had ever seen. “Tell me, if I asked you for your heart, would you give it to me?” “You have it already.” As if they hadn’t just met. “Or do you mean literally? ”It was all the villain could do not to grin, wolfish. They didn’t want to scare this miracle, after all. But oh, how strangely ensnaring it was to be trusted so completely.“Come with me.” X
9) “So protective…” the villain murmured. “You were never so protective over me.” “You never needed anyone to protect you!” The look on the villain’s face stopped them dead. X
They knew it was wrong, they knew they shouldn’t like seeing the antagonist like this. A shell of themselves, fragile, held together by stitches. But oh they were so pliant like this. So scared of doing wrong and so desperately needing reassurance. “I forgive you.” “It’s going to be okay.” “You’re not a monster.” The hero had never felt so addictively needed in their life, so redemptive, so powerful to have the villain breathless and overwhelmed with the smallest of kindnesses. They felt like god. X
The villain prowled closer, gaze intent. “Mm. The last time someone looked at me like that we didn’t get out of bed all weekend, good times.” “Cute bravado, it won’t save you.” “You’re blushing.” X
6) “Fix it.” “I can’t.” The protagonist dropped to their knees, a sick feeling curdling in the pit of their belly. “Please - see, I’m begging and everything - fix it.” They swallowed hard. “Please.” Their voice voice cracked. “I can’t,” the antagonist said. They tugged one hand through their hair, jerked the other in a gesture for the protagonist to get up. “I’m not saying it to spite you, I literally can’t. This is beyond my power. I’m sorry.” The protagonist stared at them in numb disbelief. X
5) “Go on,” the antagonist rasped. Their eyes were intent upon the protagonist’s, their lips startlingly red with blood. Breath panting. “Finish it.” The protagonist’s hand wavered, head spinning, adrenaline coursing nauseously through their body. Some distance away, their allies were starting to approach. The antagonist’s expression softened. “Finish it.” They reached up a hand to steady the protagonist on their weapon. “You’ll be a hero, everyone will love you, the world will be yours for the taking. You’ve come so far and grown so much, you’ve fought so hard. You can do it. It’s alright.” “You want to die?” “Don’t ask me that. I’d rather it be by your hand than theirs.” X
“Let me tell you something,” the antagonist said. “You want to get away with being a monster, you act like a hero.” X
“Dearest. Darling. Sweetheart,” the protagonist flatly recited the list of endearments the antagonist was most likely to wield in their conversations. “You’re play acting at intimacy again. God, it must be desperately lonely being you.” “Oh, love. I’m not the one play acting at anything – if I wanted to be intimate with you, baby, I’d bother to learn your name.” X
2) “Beautiful girl in need of saving, you’re predictable,” said the villain. She circled the hotel room, removing the silken scarf from around her neck and letting it drop. The heroine set her weapon slowly down on the bed beside them. “Compulsive need to play act a girl in need of saving,” she returned. “You’re transparent.” A smile flickered across the villain’s lips. “I like pretending to be you. It’s intimate.”“You think I need saving?” “Of course,” the villain purred. “I know who you’re up against.” X
“Shh, it’s alright,” the villain said. “You’re doing beautifully and I’m so proud of you. But that’s enough now. It was cruel of them to make you fight me - you could never have won. It’s not your fault.” X
+ 1; AKA the first heroes and villains prompt I wrote, of the classic style you might know me for (I wrote villainous prompts before this one, but they wouldn’t be what you guys call my villain and hero prompts in the same way)
“What happened to you?” He strained against the cuff, face twisted up and flushed. “You’re not like this - this isn’t you.”
“And how would you know what I’m like?” he drew the knife, caressed it along Marco’s cheek. “You left. And now you want to leave again…but the boss won’t be so happy about that, old friend.”
Seriously, this thing was the best in my 2nd play though of Alpha Sapphire. i got a level 1 Chinchou for the start of my journey and i love this thing to bits. i named it Nightlight and it had the BEST in-game move set. With Signal Beam, Dazzling Gleam, Surf and Discharge, this thing killed EVERYTHING. i love it’s unique typing and its just really adorable. still sad it doesn’t have it’s own over world model for surfing/diving.
Obviously, there are the really popular ones, but I thought I might share some hidden jems out there. I’m putting this under the read because it got a lot longer than expected.
Barbie Girl by Shipstiel (2K, T) >> Just a really cute soulmate au where you can hear your soulmates thoughts. In which Lance is really just an accident waiting to happen and annoys the hell out of Keith. It has a companion fic called Of Pokemon and Moon Landings.
I Was Born a Lion by spectralphobia (O, G)>> This comic is so cool! And the plotline is really detailed. Whilst klance does appear, it’s not the main focus. But this is really such a great read!
everything,everything by makasouls (5K,T) ( @makasouls)>> Just a really jealous and salty Keith because the Cuban cinnamon roll won’t flirt with him. It’s really fluffy and has one of my favourite tropes of pining Keith in it.
one tree hill favs (as voted by our followers) » favourite character ≡ #3. nathan scott You know it’s been said that we just don’t recognize the significant moments of our lives while they’re happening. We grow complacent with ideas, or things, or people and we take them for granted and it’s usually not until that thing is about to be taken away from you that you’ve realized how wrong you’ve been, that you realized how much you love it. God, I love this game.
A lot of people, including myself before have claimed that
this fandom is ‘dying’. My opinion has changed since joining tumblr. I don’t think that things are that bad just yet because people are
still very much in the fandom.
The problem is that we aren’t very active. This is what I’ve noticed so far.
Popular Blogs Aren’t Active: To have and keep your fans, you need to make consistent
material, rather than posting occasionally. It’s what makes people excited and inspires
them to create their own content. Even if it’s just one post a day, it’s still
really important to post (if you can, of
course), as it maintains people’s interest. Especially when you have such a
large platform of followers!
Don’t get me wrong, there are some amazing
Hetalia blogs that post several times
everyday, and I’m always looking for new ones to follow!
Not All Fanart
Is Equal: Another thing about our fandom is that new artists aren’t given a
chance to thrive. There are amazing new artists out there, but people only
reblog the work from the popular blogs. Why not all? If you see great
content, reblog it regardless of how much attention that blog has received.
Reblog Reblog: Reblog everything, friends. The more you reblog, the more
people see content and want to get into it. Simple!
The fanfiction community hardly has any responses nowadays, in comparison to
what it used to be. Fanfic authors spend hours of their spare time for free to create stories for you to read
and enjoy. It’s so important to follow, favourite, and review. Most of the time, authors reach out and post
material to connect with their audience (as is with artists too). If there aren’t
any responses, then they aren’t going to bother posting. Good Fics have gotten a lot of people through some tough times, so I would hate to see that part of the community die out.
If you have an account, support the stories
you read. It makes no sense not to, and any comment, no matter how short, means
the world to them. It doesn’t take
you nearly as much time to support a story as it does to create one. Don’t be
lazy if you’re a reader – the stories aren’t going to create themselves, they
need encouragement and praise to continue :)
ALL CONTENT: All art, stories, head canons, RPG’s, RPs, and anything else
in this crazy fandom needs to be supported. If you love the fandom and want it
to thrive, support is your greatest tool to make it happen.
I know some people are going to think I’m being melodramatic
by writing this. Or perhaps I care too much. Still, I think the Hetalia fandom
deserves better. Sure, there’s some really freaky content, but we’re a bunch of
history nerds and weirdos anyways, so whatever, as long as you’re not being offensive.
This is the one fandom that I haven’t ever gotten bored
with. The concept of countries being personified is just so ripe with
creativity and potential. There is so much you can do with the large list of
cast members, i.e. the mecca of ships and AUs. We’ve created a ton of content thus
far, so why stop now?
We’re a community, so don’t you think we should start acting
like it by becoming active again and supporting each other? The fact that we
trended last week makes this even more possible!
one tree hill favs (as voted by our followers) » favourite character ≡ #1. brooke davis Do you know what my mother said to me when I told her I wanted to start a company? She said your chances are one in a million. And I said maybe I’m that one, and she said you’re not. And she was wrong. Because I am one in a million.