My favorite #medblr folks for 1st year med students to follow...
- Cranky Cranquis - The adventures of a real life doctor, with lots of House gifs. (or a mental patient with internet privileges, can’t really tell)
- Beyond the Oath - #osteoblr and medstudent dude.
- RandomMomentsDevida - #osteoblr and possibly insane, but her gif posts are more awesome than anything. Currently in OMS-II
- Medical Admissions - from the MD side of things, shares science and awesome in equal measure. Excellent gif posts abound.
- Aspiring doctors - also MD, also awesome, her posts are full of sass and quality gifs. Could use more cat related posts, though. Currently MS-III(?) and Raised by Wolves. For realsies.
- Medicine Nerd - gifs that cover medicine, science, class, culture, race, etc.
- My Med Life - #osteoblr who made you lots of nice pages of studying resources for boards and shelf exams. She is super kind.
- Wayfaring MD - FM resident who created the Medblr Spotlight and is a pro at the gif post.
Basically, I pretend that these folks are all on my Team-Learning group and that we meet for tea and throw pens at Professor Cranquis whenever his back is turned.
Follow them and feel your New Internet BFF alarms go off.