Headcanon for being a part of the Crownsguard and Nyx’s sister? Maybe even falling in love with Gladio or Ignis?
I had something similar on my old blog, but I felt like writing more about this because it was so fun. Plus, I imagined that kind of character with Gladio more than once and never really wrote it down, so now it is..
Tagging followers from the Gladio squad (that I know of, if you wanna be tagged just hit me up!); @fieryfantasy, @margherine
Dating Gladio as Nyx’s little sister:
- Since your mother and Serena’s death, Nyx is VERY protective of you. You’re just a couple of years younger than him but he still acts like you’re a young teenager who know nothing about love and certainly not about boys. He knows how stupid they can be, he knows how stupid he can be, so it’s very hard for anyone to get closer to you. You find it a bit annoying, but you don’t mind because you understand what your brother is going trough.
- You joined the Kingsglaive at the same time as him, but you learned the arts of combat much faster than anyone else who joined at the same time as you. You’re not the strongest, but you’re fast and very nimble and you’re able to take down the toughest guys in the Glaive.
- Your talent draws the attention of Cor, the Marshal, and he asks you for a special training to see if you’d fit in the Crownsguard. You’re a bit intimitated, but Nyx is so proud of you that he encourages you to try it and see where it could lead you.
- Cor tests you by putting you up against the other members of the Crownsguard in a duel, aka the Prince and his friends. You’re quick to take them all down, but Gladis is powerful and he gives you a really hard time. Just as you were getting too tired to be able to defend yourself against his attacks, Cor halts both of you and welcomes you in the Crownsguard.
- And that’s how you met Gladio: by trying to kick his ass.
- It doesn’t take a lot of time for both of you to get closer. You start spending a lot of time with the boys and you have to stop the Kingsglaive training to put all of your effort on the Crownsguard.
- Being really shy, it’s hard to feel yourself like a part of the group at the beginning. You don’t talk a lot and even when they try to joke or tease you, you end up being a blushing mess.
- Gladio offers you special training lessons after work because he’s fascinated by you. How can someone so small and so introverted in everyday’s life can beat beasts like the soldiers from the Glaive with such ease? It’s like you’re two different person in the same body and he wants to get to know both of your sides.
- You soon realise that Gladio’s tough act is just a wall and that he’s really a big teddy bear who wouldn’t dare hurting someone for no reason. Of course he has a temper, but he’s so sweet and so considerate with you.
- You end up falling for him. Hard.
- You don’t really realize it at first, but the second you leave him, you misses his presence. And you just can’t wait for the next training session.
- Of course Gladio is not oblivious to your attitude changing towards him. Suddenly, you stammers trying to talk to him and you have trouble looking at him in the eyes. If he dare touch you or even tease you just a little bit, your face becomes as red as a Moogle’s pom. He’s beaming inside because of course he finds you attractive but never really dared making a move, too scared of you running and hiding from him for the rest of your life.
- He asks you out for a date straight up after training. You’re a sweating mess and really wish you could go back home and take a shower, but he doesn’t care about that. He just wants to spend time with you, alone.
- He takes you out of the city for the rest of the evening, driving until you can’t see the light of Insomnia anymore. You ride for hours, talking, sharing each other’s favorite songs and singing out loud. After awhile, your hand finds his and you just spend the rest of the ride holding each other’s hands. It’s the best night you had in a very long time.
- He takes you back home a little bit later than expected. As he accompanies you to the door, he takes a long time debating whether or not he should kiss you right there, but he ends up kissing your forehead and it’s the sweetest thing ever.
- All that romance made you forget that you had a brother waiting for you at home. Uh-Oh. Of course he saw everything. As soon as you close the door, you wait for him to scowl you, but all he says is: “Gladio? Really? Of all the boys at the Citadel?”
- You thought the boys were teasing a lot you before? Now that you’re dating Gladio - of course they know what’s going on between you two. They were probably spying all along - it’s ten times worse. At least you have the Shield on your side now.
- You thought your brother was protective before? He’s worse now. He waits for you after every training, makes sure you’re back home at a reasonable hour and of course, makes sure Gladio knows he’s watching him.
A/N: this is getting long again. I’m gonna stop now and who knows, maybe I’ll write more soon ;)