Tagged by @blackbloodyprince
Rules: (1) Answer the questions given to you by the tagger (2) Write 11 questions of your own. (3) Tag 11 people
1. Would you rather be able to pull things out of your dreams, or shape shift into any animal you want?
I imagine if I could become anything at will, I would become a very selfish conniving person. I would probably do a lot of things I wouldn’t otherwise simply because I could, I might not be the same person after all of that.
I would choose to pull things out of my dreams. I want to dream up cures, masterpieces, and lost friends — that sounds like unlimited power.
2. What do you love doing if it‘s raining or storming outside?
Go out in it or hide - I hate thunder.
3. Do you believe in folklore or fairy tale, or wish they would be true?
Hell - I want a dragon to ride into work on and eat people I don’t like.
4. Rather burn to death or drown?
Burn. I like how clean it is. Please, keep my skull.
5. If you could, would you live in another fictional world – which one?
Certainly, there must be better than this. I would choose “Ghost in the Shell” (攻殻機動隊). I like technology and biology, so having a cybernetic mind and body without human limitations sounds excellent.
6. Most beautiful place in the world? (Been there or not)
This took me a moment. I think the most beautiful place is the children’s oncology clinic or the bedside of my love. Both have demonstrated strength I have not always known was inside me, they give me the ability to tell myself; “If they overcome that - this is nothing.”
— and I think that is beautiful.
7. Would you dare to walk barefoot through the forest?
I could run though the woods and forgotten fields as a child, chase feral horses and jump creek beds without second thought. Now, I am heavy and sound like a water buffalo trampling through in my steel toe boots…
8. Favorite historical person and why?
Anne Boleyn. She wraps her hands around her throat and says “…I heard say the executioner was very good, and I have a little neck…”
9. Unpopular opinion you have. (Can be about anything)
Hm… I actually don’t find the muscular, shaggy/’rugged’ appearance I see too much of now days attractive. I don’t like it.
I find softness and cleanliness to be incredibly sexy.
10. Character trait you love about yourself
I think many would choose their resilience or strength. But, I don’t think there would be a reason to live if I could not have my compassion .
11. Did you ever get your heart broken by a red velvet cake?
Whom ever hasn’t known love lost has never lived~
1&2. Do you think you’re a ‘good’ person? Do you think the people around you are 'good’ people?
3&4. Imagine the person you’re most reliant on or most love. Now imagine they are an imposter - they killed and took the identity of person you believed them to be years ago. Do you confront them? Would you want to find the body?
5&6. If you lost all of your possessions, what would be the first thing you would replace? What thing would you miss most?
7&8. What is one thing you would never wish on your worse enemy? Have you ever experienced it?
9&10. Choose 1 superpower. Why did you choose that?
11. What is one piece of advice you could give that you’ve learned about life?