school supplies for this year!
~~I got all my supplies at Staples because that’s where I usually go (besides my pencil case) but other stores definitely have these supplies
•1 clear accordion folder with 6 pockets. I’m planning to use this for extra paper, important papers, but also for my Spanish, English, and Math class folders
•1 Moleskine black large squared journal for my bullet journal
•2 Five star flexible binders for History and Biology
•1 five star 3 subject notebook for APUSH
•1 graph notebook for Math
•1 flexible composition notebook for Biology
•Pencil pouch is from Forever 21 (I think it’s supposed to be a makeup pouch but I’m just using it for my pens and pencils haha)
1. Bullet Journal. A commonly seen organization tool on tumblr is the bullet journal. The basic premise is creating a notebook that holds all of your information in one portable place. For more information, you should visit the website. The bullet journal is great for people who like to visualize schedules, but don’t want a lot of clutter. This technique can be as simple or complicated as you want, depending on how much decorating you put into the pages.
2. White boards. Another way to organize your life is by hanging up whiteboards. This technique is more suited towards those that don’t want to worry about keeping track of and handling multiple journals and papers. They are easy to erase and reuse, making them very practical in the long run, but this system doesn’t help with remembering dates and times later on.
3. Online calendars. Google calendars are great for those who would rather live in the digital age. You can access it from both your computer and your phone, so you are never without the information needed. Color-coding and scheduling is extremely easy on the devices, and you’re able to reduce clutter in your life. This technique is great for those who just want to get the scheduling done, without anything extra.
4. Folders. Color-coding with folders is one way to take care of loose papers and schedules in your life. By creating a designated area in your room, you will always have all the information tucked away in an easily accessible place. This techniques works well for those who don’t want all their information shoved together into one journal, but it is harder to transport and take with you to work or school. I suggest buying a plastic container to keep all the folders hidden and organized.
5. Multiple journals. This techniques involves having a journal for daily to-do lists, a journal for monthly planning, and journals for other information that you need to take care of. If you like the idea of the bullet journal, but don’t want to have to flip through pages of to-do lists to find your monthly calendars, this may be the perfect system for you. However, you need to be able to keep up with multiple journals for this system to work.
🌸Got some new supplies for the upcoming school year! 🌸
I’m going to try a new study method this year which includes using a folder for each class, a spiral notebook to take in-class notes in and a campus notebook to rewrite the notes while I’m studying.
Many studyblrs suggest that it is a great way to study so I’m hoping that it works out for me ⭐️
We all face busy lives. And in all the hustle bustle, sometimes many times, we forget about carry bags, folders and gift bags. In such scenarios, it would be incredibly useful, to just grab some paper and make a bag with whatever paper is at hand. And that’s exactly what we would like to help with, in this tutorial!
Paper (We used two different colours, to make the bags look prettier. Don’t worry, its easy to get the same effect)
Steps to follow:
Paste the two sheets together from one edge, by putting a little glue and pressing the 2 papers together.
Paste the other 2 edges together. To get even sides, paste green on pink once and pink on green the second time.
Taking one of the long edges of the paper, fold sideways after leaving a margin of about 1 cm. This will make 2 creases, one on the pink side and one on the green. Repeat the same in the other direction. This way, there will be 4 creased lines.
Fold the creased lines on each side inwards. This will give volume to the bag, as a gap will be created where the 2 lines fold in.
Fold the bottom edge of the bag upwards and make a creased line.
Snip of the edges of the folded region. Next, cut off one of the two layers formed.
Past the bottom edge of the paper to the upper layer of the bag.
At this stage, if you need a folder or small bag to hold in your hand. You can tape up the top and the bag is ready. But..if you like, some ribbon can be added, to give the bag, a complete look!
All you need to do is cut 2 lengths of ribbon. And stick them on opposite ends of the paper. (PS: Make sure the gaps between the ribbons match on both sides)
Another easy design is to fold the edges that we folded in step 3, inside the side folds. This will make the two sides of the bag, different colours. Like this.
Tried something similar and had great results? Do let us know about it!
There is also my keys ofc, my smartphone, a bottle of water and wet wipes. You can also see two folders but I only take one with me (depends on the subjects I have in a day) because professors give us TONS of documents. And that’s heavy seriously so I split them into 2 folders.
HOW TO CREATE MULTIPLE SUBFOLDERS IN THE TS4 MODS FOLDER
Yeah, if you are like me and like to have a ton of folders like CAS -> CLOTHING -> FEMALE -> TOPS and so on, i have a solution for you!
You probably realized that you can only have folders in the mods folder, without folders in them. So if you make a folder in a folder, it won’t show up in game. Is that confusing? I hope you understand what i mean!
Well go into your mods folder and find the resouce.cfg file. Make a copy and save it anywhere, maybe on your desk.
Then right click and click ’Open with’ and choose a text editor like note pad.
When it’s open you will see that it says something like: “Priority 500 PackedFile *.package PackedFile *\*.package”
Delete that and replace it with: “Priority 500 PackedFile *.package PackedFile */*.package PackedFile */*/*.package PackedFile */*/*/*.package PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package PackedFile */*/*/*/*/*.package”
This will allow you to have 5 levels! Like CAS -> CLOTHING -> FEMALE -> TOPS -> CASUAL, if that is what you prefer.
The Zero Tolerance 0808 is our latest piece of pocket technology. It’s a collaboration between ZT and custom knifemaker Todd Rexford and is based on his Cesium model. But the technology here isnt circuits and wires. Instead, its advanced-formula stainless steel and ZTs smooth-as-silk KVT opening system. The 0808s blade is built of Crucible S35VN stainless steel. This powdered metallurgy steel is extremely fine-grained so it can be sharpened to a razor edge. Added niobium and nitrogen enhance toughness to resist chipping and provide excellent edge retention.
Yet its also easy to re-sharpen. Opening is fast and simple with KVT. Caged ball bearings surround the pivot to make the blade quick and easy to open using the built-in flipper. With KVT, the 0808 is as easy to open as any assisted knife, but without the need for a spring. The 0808s blade is paired with chamfered titanium handles that provide a solid, and very durable, grip. The sturdy frame lock has a hardened steel lockbar insert to offer extra-secure, extra-solid blade lock up. The reversible pocketclip enables you to carry comfortably left- or right-handed. Move over, iPhone. The 0808 deserves pocket space.
08/07/2015 // 10:22am // Moved into my sisters room for the next three weeks because her room has way more light than mine plus it has white walls. :) It’s drizzling outside so it’s the perfect morning to work on my filofax.