What would the band members think if their S/O was really physically active (like sports) and made them do exercises?
- He would hate it, honestly. That lazy pickle man will look for any excuse to NOT get off the couch and if you think he’s getting up to jog you’ve got a screw loose.
- He’s proud of you for being active though, and if you ever compete in anything or run a marathon he’d happily pull up a folding chair and support you from the sidelines. This would include 2D as his personal waiter bringing him fancy lemonades.
- He’d be the most intense soccer mom ever, no matter what sport you play. He’d bring alcoholic beverages into stadiums or arenas and drunkenly make acquaintances with the other people supporting your team.
Stu Pot (2D):
- He’d hate it at first, mostly because he’s the laziest person on the planet (second only to Murdoc) and he enjoys lounging and eating garbage food. But, he sees how happy it makes you and eventually joins you on your morning walks.
- He’d get into stretches and yoga with you, especially since he’s seen Noodle doing it a hundred times. It makes him feel healthier.
- He would definitely not participate in group sports or anything like that, but if you did he’d be your cheerleader no matter what. I’m talking Pom Poms and everything.
- He’s actually very much into healthy lifestyles and has always wanted to pursue one, it’s just that his surrounding company is the worst at living healthy and he often lost sight of it. He’s happy that you’re there to motivate him.
- He’d love to go on runs early in the morning as the sun came up with you. It’s the best time of day and the scenery is calming and tranquil.
- If you ever had friends that wanted to play some sort of team game together, he would totally want in. He might not be the best but he would love a little friendly competition.
- She loves it! She’s already super into yoga and she loves to go on runs, especially with you. She’s super zen and would be into the whole “healthy body healthy mind” thing. She thinks keeping exercised is a great way to stay positive.
- She’s incredibly competitive and incredibly good at team sports without even having to try. She could tackle a full grown man to the ground without breaking a sweat. Because of this clear (and sometimes dangerous) advantage over your friends, she’s been banned from playing teams with you guys. But she aggressively cheers for you from the sidelines.
- When I say aggressive, I mean very aggressive. She throws things, she full on screams at the opposing teams. Sometimes she shouts at a referee and there isn’t even one there.