“You shouldn’t be around me, and I don’t think I can be the better person and walk away from you, so you gotta do it to me. You have to tell me to stay away from you. You have to tell me to never come back here.” […] “I’m not a fool.” I remove my glasses, wiping the foggy lenses. “I’m just a girl from Maine who wants a friend from Philadelphia. You’re my friend. I chose you as much as you chose me.” I put my glasses back on to see how reddened his eyes have become. “You’re the second friend I’ve ever had in my whole life, and I’m picky about my friendships. But I chose you.”
Whenever I start to feel cloudy, I can just think of you and imagine your smile and it’s like the feeling of rain in a drought that seemed to have no end. Meeting you made me realize I was looking at life through foggy lenses. I love you, sunshine. You always make me happy again when my skies start to turn to grey.
I have no life and decided to write down every promo website for no particular reason, each fetish has 3 so enjoy
-Girls Locker Room
-Sexy At Any Size
-BB Dub N’ Chub
-Little Extra Lovin’
-The Dairy Isle
-Tits For Days
-Booty Booty Booty
-Barely Legal Babes
-Mrs. Johnson’s House
-Mommy Knows Best
-Hot Chocolate Love
-Four Eyed Fantasy
-I <3 Nerd Girls
-Bad Ass Bitches
-Milky Pinky Pie
-Girls nut too
-H 2 Hoe
-Pee Pee Paradise
-We Like It Ruff
-The Kink Kings
-Hole Lotta Fun
twishagratzu requested: peggy and steve get separated from the howlies in a blizzard and have to huddle together for warmth trope, bonus points if steve has to undress and is embarrassed. (also contains this headcanon) Rated K+ 2749 words, one-shot
“I can’t believe Barnes didn’t see this coming,” she says, pulling her collar further up to cover her nose.
“In all fairness, Morita usually handles this whole weather thing.”
Peggy knows he can’t see her judgmental glance through the storm, but she throws it his way all the same out of principle.
“Which is why when Morita broke his leg, Barnes bloody volunteered to do the research,” she points out in a frustrated tone and hears Steve snort a short laugh beside her. “I doubt you’ll find it amusing when we die of hypothermia and our bodies are found frozen in the morning if they’re found at all.”
so is it like... seemingly cannon in the simple times that finnick liked melody or terry but they were having a thing????
[Kinda spoilerish but since I have more to develop knock yourselves out.]
Aight. So like, Finnick had a hardcore thing for Terry as he worked at the diner. Like so bad where he almost dropped the air-conditioner he was fixing it when he heard Terry call his name. However, in the 70s that whole queer-dating was frowned upon, let alone Finnick didn’t want to ruin the friendship they already had. So as long as he had Terry’s general company he was happy. Finnick also had a slight thing for Melody, admiring her singing and how kind and quirky she was made him feel comfortable around her. So at some point, Finnick had thought out relationship ideas with either of his friends. Terry on the other hand, only had a liking to Melody. He wasn’t truly aware of Finnick’s true feelings. That’s why it kinda sucked for Fan Man when Terry came to him for dating advice when he finally got the guts to ask out Melody. This made Finnick both happy and sad because A) He rather liked both of them, especially Terry. But it appears that they did not and were no longer “available” as Terry and Melody began to date. B) Though he was delighted to see how happy Melody and Terry were and they did in fact make a cute couple. It was nice to see his friend’s smile, even without Finnick in the picture. So overall it was bittersweet.
However, on the horrid night as Finnick saw Melody get brutally killed, he made his last phone call to Terry, telling him that he was sorry for letting him down and that Melody would in fact not make it to Terry and her’s date. As he rambled, Terry already on the other end of the line freaking out with confusion as to what was going on, Finnick made one last attempt to say “I always loved-” before having the line cut and his body dragged away. He never told Terry, and he died alone. Finnick didn’t even die near the corpse of his own friend who lay bleeding from her smashed head on the floor of the Pizzeria. Nah, he was forced to see his own reflection bleed out in front of him through the foggy lenses of his glasses from across the cold, dark floor.
- Matt Murdock and sunbeams. Matt curling up on the couch where he knows the sun will be moving to soon, the little warmth on his skin helping his muscles feel that little bit less sore.
- Matt going with Foggy to the barber for moral support when he cuts his hair after college. The hairdresser turning to ask Matt what he thought, and Matt responding that it looks stunning. Apologizing before the hairdresser realizes that he’s blind and has a chance to start themself.
- Matt telling Foggy later that night at his apartment, both of them just a little drunk, and Matt trying very, very hard to keep a straight face while he talks about how he doesn’t know what the big deal about the haircut was, because he can’t see the difference.
- The tradition of stupid novelty sunglasses that Foggy buys Matt every holiday, that started when they were drunk and in Kmart one st. paddy’s day, that Foggy has had to become increasingly creative with.
- The fancy designer sunglasses with the round red lenses that Foggy buys Matt as a birthday present when they’re out of school.
- The two of them trying their very best to behave in the supermarket.
- The avocado that Matt slipped into the cart the first time they went shopping for groceries after Foggy’s fateful drunken slip. *
- Foggy buying him nothing but socks for Christmas one year, and wrapping them in a variety of different packagings including safely locked in sandwich bag in an old juice bottle filled with water.
- Matt ordering custom braille cufflinks with FN embossed on them from etsy, and giving them to Foggy as a graduation gift.
- Matt attempting to sway Foggy from his continued adventures in punjabi and come learn spanish with him.
- Matt ‘accidentally’ stealing Foggy’s starbucks when they go out, because the stuff he orders is actually pretty good.
- The both of them going to a sex shop because Matt doesn’t entirely believe the descriptions Foggy keeps giving him, and they were actually both legitimately laughing too hard for him to bother checking his heart.
- Matt and Foggy being even more attached at the elbow than usual after The Incident, because everything is kind of a mess and on top of the usual fear of manholes, he’s worried about the amount of rubble and detritus everywhere. **
- Shopping for Matt’s furniture, ending up being the adventures of them collapsing on various couches together to test them out, until Matt gives up and they take the one they’re on.
* (“You fiend!” Foggy shouts halfway down the aisle and Matt can’t help but laugh, making some sort of effort to look innocent by the time the too-creaky cart and Foggy pull up alongside of him.
He’s aware of Foggy gesturing at him, and he’s fairly sure the avocado is in his hand, and Foggy is asking how could he.
“Oh, good.” Matt tells him. “I was hoping that wasn’t a pear.”)
** (Neither of them really want to be alone after that day. They make excuses, but really, most of the city is holding it’s breath. It leads to baffled half-meetings with Foggy’s family on skype, Matt dragged into the picture for impromptu introductions and the reassurances that everyone is fine.)