This is just a quick post to let you guys know that I’ll be taking a small break from my tumblr and other media sites for a little while. Nothing to worry about, I just need to separate myself as part of the my recovery plan for a few reasons. I’ve been neglecting certain aspects and now I really need to focus.
So to those of you who are still waiting for responses, I’m terribly sorry and I promise I will return to them once I’m back. I’m so sorry for taking so long and now for leaving you, I hope you all forgive me. I just need to take some time and focus on what I need to do in order to get better.
I promise it’s nothing too serious, but it’s the advice given so I’m going to follow it. And this has nothing to do with the fandom, or you guys at all! I was just saying how lucky I am to have such positive and beautiful people in my life. But for just a short while, I need to pull back and really look at recovery.
This doesn’t extend to my writing, if anyone’s worried. Nothing is being abandoned. I’ll still be working on the TBE update as normal, but I’m afraid I can’t split my time any further between writing and my real life responsibilities, I’m so sorry. I hope you forgive me for being antisocial, but I promise it won’t be for long.
I wish you all the best and promise to be back as soon as possible! In the meantime, I’ve set up a queue with some fabulous fanart from amazing artists, so hopefully that’ll brighten up people’s dash!
As always, thank you for being you and talk soon x
Did someone say modern step sibling au lmao I mentioned writing this before, I was gonna make it one long fic but i decided to break it up into a few shorter ones? It wont be that long tho I just don’t want it all to be in one thing. ANYWAY, this is a modern au featuring JD and Heather Chandler as step siblings who are desperate for Veronica, a Known Bisexual. It’s honestly equal parts jdonica and chansaw so hopefully you’re into that lol. Here’s part one!
1. You are here. Only here. At this moment. And you are here alone. You have to take care of yourself. No one else will. No one else cares about how much you hurt or if you even do. So do whatever your heart needs.
2. Talk to everyone. Even the people you hate. You will see the beauty inside of them. You will understand only by listening. Talk to the one you never once spoke a word to. I promise it will clear up the sky.
3. Nothing is what it seems. Absolutely nothing. Not even the clearest thing. Remember that. Hold on to that. Let it make you wiser.
4. Everyone holds a galaxy full of pain inside of them. So some will smoke. Or do drugs. Or drink. Others will smile as if nothing is wrong. Or kiss and hug and laugh. We all deal with pain in very different ways and we do everything we can to forget.
5. Never regret experiences. Even if it leaves bad memories. You learn so much. You grow. You become someone new. Just look at where you once were and where you are now. I promise you will be thankful if you can’t see it now.
6. Love yourself. Be on your own side. Defend yourself. Don’t let people break you down. Because they will take advantage of you, if you do not see your own worth. You are important. And yourself is what you should focus on.
ck.writes (on Instagram) // 6 things i learned the past month
Request: Can I have Jhope scenario where he is ur boss n u guys like each other for a long time but u turned him down coz he’s just out of ur league n thought he just playing with u. One day an intern kept on insisting to get together w/u n made u feel uncomfortable. Jhope noticed that n got jealous n protective, so he helped u out by pretending to b ur BF but later found out ur true feeling toward him n he let u know his true intentions. happy ending plz ❤️❤️❤️ thank you
Genre: Romance. CEO AU.
Scrolling down your phone you tried to keep your eyes to yourself and just focus on the instagram updates the screen showed you, but that was proving to be hard after your boss entered the room.
You were taking a coffee and munching on a cupcake in the break room completely alone when you heard someone coming, you only lifted your gaze due to curiosity as you didn’t really want to talk to anyone in your break, you wanted to be calm and relax a little before getting back to work, but as you saw it was him coming in your mind and heart decided calm wasn’t exactly something possible.
Hoseok was a handsome man, oh yes he was, tall and lean, with the exact mix of soft and sharp features in him, sometimes his eyes smiled even though his mouth didn’t, sometimes he was so serious and focused he seemed to transform. You had been watching him closely for a bit too long, even though you knew a man like that was out of your reach.
-Hello Y/N- he greeted first making you bow a bit ashamed of not reacting earlier.
-Hello Mr Jung-
You deviated your eyes from him to your coffee feeling a bit self conscious, it was mid afternoon and you had been working all day so odds were you looked a bit crazy. You took a sip and fought yourself to keep it together and not run away like a scaredy cat, if you ignored him then it’d be alright. But you felt his eyes on you, he was looking your way and it was nerve wrecking.
You wondered why he kept looking at you, if it was because you indeed looked crazy or because of other reason. You couldn’t help to think about it, even less now after what happened just two months ago.
Two months ago he had actually invited you out, at the end of the day when you were going out of the building he had approached you and actually asked you on a date. You had been stunned, first because your secret crush, your boss of all people, was asking you out, and second because he actually seemed interested. It seemed too good to be true, what were the odds of a guy like him liking you? So you had done the only thing that could salvage yourself from later embarrassment, you had rejected him.
Now you were staring at each other from the corner of your eyes whenever you thought the other wasn’t looking. Before he asked you out you used to talk, not too much, but little small talks in the break room or when you met in the hallways or in the elevator. Now you didn’t do so as much, as every time he was present you felt the foolish need to leave, your heart beating way too fast for it to not betray how his presence made you feel.
-Is everything alright?- he asked startling you a little.
You nodded. -Yes, and you? I mean is everything alright for you?- you bit your lip and looked down at you already running cold coffee. You had to get out of there before you made a fool of yourself.
-Good, good, I’ve seen you around but we… I haven’t had the chance to talk to you-
You stared at him, Hoseok and his part in the middle but sort of tousled brown hair, his dress down but still classy clothes, women would kill for a man like that.
-Talk to me about what?-
Hoseok stepped to your direction and you held your breath, but as he was opening his mouth the door opened and a group of people from accountant department busted in.
-It was nice seeing you Mr Jung- you replied bowing and practically running away from him.
As a student I know that procrastinating is very tempting sometimes but not productive, at all.So today I’m going to be sharing with you some of my hacks that help me get my stuff done the right time and not leave them for later👇🏻.
• Understand that the job you need to do will still be there after 1 hour: The important thing here is to realize that time won’t change anything, if you have to finish three projects for Biology for tomorrow by leaving them for after won’t get less.The sooner you start the sooner you will be finished.
• Push yourself: Try to push yourself a little further and imagine the excitement you will fell after you’re done with this project, wen you finally hand it to your teacher saying “It was really not that hard and I think it turned out really good”.
• Turn off your phone: Technology can most of the times be a great distraction when it comes to studying (unless it’s for rewarding reasons as I mentioned before 😂) so I recommend turn it off for one or two hours and just focus on your work, no Instagram notifications no nothing just you an your book.
• Have friends that will help you: Guys I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been struggling to complete a task and only because of friend’s help I managed to get it done, just be sure that you actually have a friend that inspires you and can easily motivate you to overcome any obstacle😉.
This is the fastest way to make continuous progress. You gotta do the soul work. You can’t just affirm yourself into healing. There is affirming and then there is action. You have to keep energetically investing in yourself and investing in your willingness to change. Whenever I feel caught in a standstill - I step back and ask myself - where do I need to energetically invest? Where do I need to change? What can I start changing right now in this moment? What is the empowered focus? Picture by @marcibaron #awakening #truth #investing #soulwork #alignedaction #newresults #tonyrobbins #inspiration #awakeningtruths #awakeningtips #focus #spiritualawakening https://www.instagram.com/p/BXp_uz6ha6K/