I was tagged by Laura!!
Rules: In a text post, list 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard—they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you.
Tag 10 friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them!
1. It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini (RIP Ned ;;)
2. Go Ask Alice by Anonymous
3. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
4. The Host by Stephanie Meyer
5. The Girl Next Door by Selene Castrovilla
6. Letting Ana Go by Anonymous
7. The Hunger Games (Series) by Susane Colasanti
8. Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
9. They Cage the Animals at Night by Jennings Michael Burch
10. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Tagging (I’m sorry it isn’t ten): regeneratingeleven, flyustoabetterplace, padaledcki, samscurls, chainedtocomets