Baby Otabek was small, cute and too pure for this world !! <3
And before Otabek found out he was a god, he lived with his adoptive parents Yuuko and Takeshi near a village. They were, just like hercules parents too, farmer. As he got older he took care for their sheeps and spend almost every day on the grassland and imagine about adventures.
Because this geek ought to have THE worst helmet hair in the entire galaxy. Why doesn’t he? Shout-out to my friend Joey, who, when I posed this question, responded with, “Clearly, he keeps his hair fluffy with the Force. Force-Fluffing is probably instantaneous.”
Life seemed so lonely without him. My parents were killed by the Alpha who bit me, thought they weren’t worthy enough of life so he ripped their hearts in front of me but not before biting my arm. I had no one to come home to , Theo lived at my house and we treated it as if we were a married couple funny enough. I still had the pack but I couldn’t help but feel Completely,Utterly,Alone….
Heyy, can you give us some super fluffy headcanons??? 😜
I certainly can
1. On one of their missions together Han witnesses Leia have her favorite drink for the first time since Alderaan’s destruction (probs space hot chocolate let’s be real) and he doesn’t say a damn thing but literally for the next three years he always has the Falcon stocked with it and Leia doesn’t say anything either but they are both aware that Han is going out of his way on his supply runs to acquire a special treat for her on a regular basis
2. At some point Han and Leia get a pet rixx cat and Han pretends like he can’t stand it but secretly he approves of how protective it is of Leia and if anyone but him were to insult it he’d be real mad and he begrudgingly really has a soft spot for the thing and lets it sleep in the bed with him even when Leia isn’t there
3. Leia gets ridiculously ill on Hoth but won’t admit it and finally when she’s legit delirious with fever at her post Han is like this is ridiculous and takes her to the med center and then brings her back to the Falcon and tucks her super cozy into his bunk and spends the next three days taking care of her even when her fever breaks and she insists that she’s well enough to go back to her own quarters (which she doesn’t because really no one has taken care of her since Alderaan and she hasn’t been able to trust anyone to do so in so long and it’s very nice to snuggle up on the Falcon with Han bringing her tea)
4. A few weeks later, to his extreme displeasure, Han also gets sick and can’t live it down because the whole time he’d been taking care of Leia she’d been worried she’d infect him and he kept boasting about his perfect Corellian immune system. Leia awkwardly lurks around the Falcon trying and failing miserably to make him soup as a repayment and is so mortified by the results that she almost just hightails it out of there until Chewie sees her distress and helps her out and then she sheepishly presents Han with what is very clearly 90% Wookiee-prepared soup with a “don’t you dare say a word to make fun of me” glare. Han only lightly teases her but mostly he can’t believe that the princess tried to make him soup and really he made a pretty damn good choice sticking around, didn’t he?
5. At some point Han and Leia go on a mission together wherein OF COURSE for the sake of the mission they have to pretend to be married and so naturally at some point they must share a bed and Leia is Not Happy about it (on the inside it’s because she’s all kinds of anxious about it) and then she wakes up in the middle of the night and she’s cuddling with him and thinking he’s asleep she doesn’t move away and allows herself to enjoy being held by him and feeling how warm and nice he feels next to her but little did she know that she woke him up when she woke up and he knew that she chose to keep cuddling with him and go back to sleep
6. On one of his supply runs Han comes across a beautiful Alderaanian ring (think like a claddagh ring but the Alderaanian equivalent) and gets it for Leia despite the fact that it’s obscenely expensive–he doesn’t even know if it’s authentic but he knows an appraiser and eventually finds out it’s real–and agonizes over how to give it to her because he doesn’t want to scare her off by presenting her with a kriffing RING but how could he not have gotten it for her when it’s an Alderaanian object and she’s the PRINCESS of Alderaan and not only does she have no personal belongings to her name, but she also doesn’t have a single relic of Alderaan or her life before to remember her home by. So eventually he just settles on pretending like he picked it up on a whim and in his anxiety he kinda ends up shoving it under her nose and going “hey princess you want this?”
This is towards the end, leading right up to ESB but before the mission to Ord Mantell when they’re both wavering right on the edge with each other. Han is thrilled when Leia accepts it but rather put out that she doesn’t wear it ever. He tries to tell himself that she just didn’t want to lose it or that a military base isn’t the place to wear jewelry and really it’s way out of line for him to think she’d walk around wearing a ring from him on her finger who does he think he is anyways??? He’s just some scruffy smuggler and she’s LEIA. But then a few weeks later she leans down to look at some readouts over his shoulder and a dainty little chain slips out from under the collar of her shirt and his heart is soaring for the rest of the month when he realizes that she’s been wearing the ring he gave her on a little necklace over her heart. And he doesn’t know until years later that Leia cried the night he gave it to her, because her father had given her mother a ring just like it when he’d courted her, and her mother had worn it on her right hand until the day of her death.
7. Luke becomes hugely obsessed with this Oreo-type sandwich cookie after Han and Leia get married, and they’re always finding boxes of it in their apartment. Leia however isn’t a fan of the cookie part but she likes the filling, and Han only likes the cookie part, so when they eat the cookies Leia pulls them apart, licks off the filling, and then hands the cookies to Han to eat. Luke thinks it’s disgusting and refuses to be in their presence when they do it.
8. Leia’s feet are ICE COLD and she always puts them on Han in bed to warm them up and he always gives her a hard time about it but really he loves her tiny Leia feet and he gets hot under the covers a lot anyways so he doesn’t even mind
9. Han overhears a senior officer questioning Leia’s judgment when she volunteers Han to be her partner on an extremely dangerous mission and Leia very coldly and immediately says that she trusts Han and points out all the brave and heroic things he’d done for the rebellion despite not even being enlisted and that’s the first night he actually entertains the idea that maybe a princess and a guy like him really COULD…
10. Leia has these wispy, fluffy little baby hairs at the nape of her neck that Han thinks are literally the most endearing things he’s ever seen in his life and he loves playing with them when they’re snuggled up together. Similarly Leia thinks Han’s hair when it’s all messed up from sleeping is unspeakably attractive and even after years of marriage she loves seeing him like that both because it’s sexy and cute but also because of the intimacy in that she gets to see him in the morning when he’s all sleepy eyed and stubble and wild hair and groggy voice, instead of the sharp as a whip scoundrel that he is during other hours.
Jay (Husband 💍) surprised you with his “Let me call you mama ”:
Jay - Oh…OH Bae ❤ what are you doing here ?
You - I came to see you😯… What, aren’t you glad to see me?
Jay - Pfff…Nope !
You - Babe ❤ It’s me your girlfriend that you love.The person you love the most in this world , one of your biggest fan !
Jay - Stop i know it ! (Smile )
You - I wished you were more happier than that 😒!
Jay - You know what i was wondering if after the show we can make sweet love all night… lol !
You - Till the sun shines in our face ~ , i know the song !
Jay - Come meet me in the hot…!
You - Jay stop it, Why are you doing this?
Jay - Let me call you mama, cause i think we need a baby. Our lives will be more complete i guess, after we getting married, your mother harassed me like never before lol !
You - Oh , mom 😧 !
Jay - But it doesn’t matter now , she’s right…I thinked of the name of the baby if it was a boy… Jaebum junior !
You - No , Don’t even think about it !
Jay - It sounds good !
You - No , i told you no !
Jay - But Babe 😚…Why not ? He takes you by your hips.
You - Leave me alone Park Jaebum 😋!
Jay - Anyway, i will love both of you ! Kiss you.
You - The baby 👶 is not even there yet !
Jay - So what ?
You and Dodger returned home from your morning walk to find Chris still fast asleep on the living room couch. He had spent the whole night reading ‘What To Expect When You’re Expecting’ cover to cover for what felt like the millionth time since you told him you were pregnant; that was about four weeks ago. You didn’t understand why he was freaking out considering you were still in the early stages of your pregnancy; you were only twelve weeks and you didn’t even have a bump yet. But somehow your adorable husband was acting as though you were due any day now, in fact- if he found out you went on your morning walk, he’d flip.
“C'mon bud, let’s get you some food.” You told Dodger as you made your way to the kitchen; the pup trailed behind you, his tail wagging excitedly. You grabbed his kibble out of the pantry and poured it into a bowl, giving his head a quick scratch before leaving him to prepare your own breakfast.
You started with the coffee ‘cause you knew your husband needed it, then continued with your usual poached eggs and avocado on wholewheat toast. You had that almost everyday- if you weren’t having a smoothie- and while it was partially because you were health conscious, you genuinely enjoyed it. It had been like that ever since you were a little kid, you’ve always had a preference for the 'healthier’ foods which made things easy for your parents, and yourself when you got older.
After you had your breakfast, you made Chris’- scrambled eggs and bacon because he wasn’t as big a fan of avocado as you were; you poured him a mug of coffee then took both outside for him. He was awake now, just lying there because he was too tired to move. He heard footsteps and turned, spotting you and smiling.
“Morning handsome,” you smiled back. “Breakfast?”
“Yes please.” He sat up and quickly took the mug and plate from you; you sat down next to him and he kissed the side of your head before taking a sip of his coffee. “You do make a mean cup of coffee,” he told you and you chuckled softly. “Where’s yours?”
“You won’t let me drink coffee,” you reminded him in a teasing tone and he bit back his smile with a roll of his eyes. “And if you mean breakfast, Dodger and I have already had ours in the kitchen. We’re early risers, unlike some people.” You poked his side and he squirmed, chuckling.
“Does that mean you went on your walk?” He glanced back at you with a raised brow and you chuckled softly because you knew what was coming. “Y/N,” he sighed and you did the same. “I don’t mind you exercising and whatnot, I’d just prefer it if you let me come along. What if something happens to you? I know Dodger is a smart dog but- he can’t help you if it comes down to it.”
“Sweetheart,” you pressed your nose against his shoulder and mumbled into his shirt, “I’m only twelve weeks. I think I’m more than capable taking a walk without Captain America by my side. Relax,” you giggled when you heard him let out a weary chuckle. “I’m not that fragile, so stop treating me like a porcelain doll.”
“I wish I could,” he pressed a kiss to the top of your head. “But now that you’re carrying our future child, you’ve become twice as precious to me.” He whispered and you smiled, hugging his arm. “So please, for the love of my anxious heart-” He chuckled when you looked up at him, biting back your smile. “Stop doing things that obviously worry me.”
“I wish I could,” you pressed a kiss to his jaw before you pulled away and rose to your feet.
“You wish you could?” He quizzed with narrowed eyes when you glanced back at him. “Y/N, I wasn’t giving you a friendly suggestion. I was telling you- as your husband- that you need to stop doing things that worry me.”
“You know I can’t do that,” you shook your head with a smile that made his frown deepened. “Chris-” you cut yourself off, laughing. “Everything worries you,” you told him and his face softened because you were right. “You won’t even let me clean the house, Chris. Not that I’m complaining but-” you chuckled, “do you see my point?”
“Cleaning the house is hard work and I-” he cut himself off when you shot him a weary look. “Okay, I see your point. But…” He trailed off and rose to his feet, reaching for your hand and pulling you towards him. “Everything I’m doing or- stoping you from doing,” he chuckled when you smiled. “It’s because I love you.”
“I know,” you smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck. “I just wish you’d be a little less protective and irrational otherwise these next six months are going to be incredibly exhausting, not just for me- but for you too.”
“You know I don’t mean to be, but I can’t help it when it comes to you. You are the largest love of my life, Y/N. I was protective over you even before you were pregnant, did you really expect me to dial it down once you started carrying the second largest love of my life?”
“A girl can hope,” you joked and he chuckled. “You know your mom’s going to be heartbroken when she hears that she’s moved down to third place,” you teased and his chuckle turned into laughter.
“To be fair, she moved me down first.” He countered. “And I’m just going to keep moving down when our little bundle of joy joins the Evans’ household.” His hands moved over your still fairly flat belly. “When do we find out if it’s a boy or a girl?”
“You tell me, you’re the one who’s been reading all those pregnancy books.” You reminded him and he chuckled. “I think it’s around eighteen to twenty weeks. But I don’t think it matters, we’re going to love the little bug no matter the gender.”
“That’s true.” He descended to his knees in front of you and pressed a gentle kiss on your stomach. You smiled and ran a hand over his fluffy hair. “Hi baby, it’s your daddy speaking. Your mommy and I are extremely excited to meet you, so much so that these next six months are going to be excruciating. It doesn’t help that your mommy keeps doing things that keeps me on my toes,” he glanced up at you and you chuckled. “She really is a stubborn one, I can only hope you’re nothing like her on that matter.”
“Jerk,” you bit playfully, gently smacking the top of his head.
“But I do hope you’re like her in every other way,” he whispered and you smiled. “Rest easy, little one.” He said as you pulled him back up onto his feet; he smiled as you pressed your lips against him, giving him a tender kiss. “Where are you going?” He asked when you broke the kiss and pulled away.
“I’ve got laundry to do,” you answered.
“Yeah, that’s not happening.” He grabbed you from behind and hugged you tightly, drawing laughter from you. “You are going to do absolutely nothing for the next six months as long as I’m around,” he mumbled into the crook of your neck; his beard tickling you.
“I guess I don’t have to do you either,” you teased.