The Queen’s brooches
- Prince Albert’s Sapphire - a large sapphire surrounded by 12 round diamonds, given to Queen Victoria by Prince Albert the day before their wedding, February, 9, 1840
- Jardine Star - diamonds, left to Queen Elizabeth II by Lady Jardine in 1981
- The Cullinan V - 5th largest cut diamond weighing 18.8 carats
- Flower Basket - multiple gemstones, a gift from the Queen’s parents to celebrate Prince Charles’ birth
- Queen Victoria’s Bows, one large and two small diamond brooches were commissioned by Victoria to Garrard with 506 diamonds she supplied.