At some point when somebody else comes along, and I don’t have specifics, sorry … but I told them. Just rest assured - I said very specifically: I will be part of the journey again. I will audition with her. I will make sure that she’s the one. That she’s right. And I will make sure that she’s invested, just like Flo - please hear me on this. But I will also make sure that if it happens, it happens - and it STAYS. So I said, keep it and make it for real. Make sure that it’s for real. I know there will be ups and downs. But DO NOT MESS WITH this community.
— 

Chyler Leigh, on Alex Danvers, at ClexaCon 2018 

(Chyler crying as she’s given a standing ovation when she comes onstage.)

“I was a woman possessed. I spent about 80% of my time talking about Katie Mcgrath, and the other 20% of the time, I was praying for someone else to bring her up so I could talk about her more.”

lauren german @ katie

2

Why does Lena have her hand on Kara’s back though? I mean if she’s unconcious shouldn’t the hand hang loosely in the air? 
Or has Lena really reached that level of extra that she fakes being unconscious just so she could be carried by Kara?
Cause that lesbian would definitely do that.

People of Tumblr

If you like
-supergirl
-Sanvers and/or Supercorp
-greys anatomy
-Fifth harmony
-Lauren Jauregui
-Wynonna Earp
-Wayhaught
-Twenty One pilots
-the 1975
-Beronica
-Halsey
-Clexa (or Lexa in general)
-Emison
-Carmilla/Hollstein
-oitnb
-Hayley Kiyoko
-gay shit 🏳️‍🌈
Then let’s be friends lol