Mini Roses were one of the first styles of nail art that ever I learned. This design is way easier than it looks and is sure to attract lots of attention. I love how the rose pattern looks like old, floral wallpaper, while simultaneously feeling modern and fresh.
1) Base Coat
2) Top Coat
3) White Nail Polish
4) Red Nail Polish
5) Pink Paint
6) Green Paint
7) Medium Sized Dotting Tool (or the end of a paint brush)
8) Small Paint Brush
1) Begin with a base coat on all of your nails.
2) Start the design with two coats of white nail polish.
3) Place a medium sized dotting tool into the pink paint.
4) Create a bundle of three small dots together.
5) Continue this pattern across the entire nail.
6) Dip your brush into green paint.
7) On each rose, paint two small leaf shapes outside of the petals.
8) After cleaning off the brush, use it again by dipping it in red polish.
9) Create small curves on the inside of each rose to add more detail.
10) Once dried, finish off with a top coat to seal the design in place.