Almost thirty years of the misunderstood, floppy haired bad boy look, a guide:
- Long hair that parts pretty much on its own, with no effort put in to it.
- A white undershirt, a plaid flannel shirt above that, and denim jacket for going outside, totally optional.
- Black leather boots over fitted but slightly loose pants or jeans.
- A reputation that makes people afraid/intimidated by you, but really being a total softie.
- Optional accessories: Leather fingerless gloves, Ray Bans, earrings, thin dog tag chain/cord necklace.