Dva inviting various members to her stream tho. For example, D.va ver. Genji stream. Hanzo’s sassy commentary (and surprisingly skillful gameplay )
Zenyatta with his calm and insightful comments and occasionally awful puns during story centric games. Lucio with rhythm games.
McCree with first person shooter games (“this is nothing like real shooting!”). Reinhardt with horror games who crushes Dva in his hug to “protect her from the ghosts” (he is scared himself)
Mercy plays surgeon simulator (“this is very unprofessional”). Symmetra with minecraft etc. And sometimes with multiple people in one stream
Maybe once a year maybe during Christmas she host a group stream in the rec room with everyone sitting on the couch and around on the floor playing group games like mario kart or online monopoly, or horror games on Halloween.
This goes on for years and people can see how the relationship between the members changes and develops over time
Right now my only extra villager is a hobo named Moonie who lives in a shit house surrounded by black roses at the edge of a cliff. Eventually the first room on the inside will be all Golden furniture (if I uh, ever can find more gold)
- Play “don’t let the balloon hit the floor” with multiple balloons while at the same time playing “the carpet is lava”
- play hide-and seek in a mall or large public place
- dress up in elaborate costumes to do normal things like go to walmart
- play hide-and-seek or something in walmart without getting kicked out
- get on youtube with friends and try to learn a new talent like juggling or dancing or something
- look at the ingredients in the house and google what you can bake with them
- go to a park you’ve never been to before and walk around like you’re an adventurer discovering everything (“I do say! This here looks like a leaf! What an interesting specimen!”)
- just go to a park in general. I mean, they got slides and swings and crap. Get all over that (but don’t be a jerk. kids are awesome. let them play first).
- dig up toys/games from when you were a kid. Try to play Nintendo 64 games on your hi-def TV. Feel yourself get cut by the sharp, pointy pixels.
- make a super tacky music video to a song that you thought was super cool when you were in middle school
- draw with chalk, blow bubbles, jump rope, ride your bike around your neighborhood
in general, just stop pretending you’re too cool to do the fun stuff you did when you were 10. 10-year-olds don’t have money to spend on entertainment, and yet I notice that they have more fun than anybody. Have an awesome summer, everybody.