Top five situations in which it would be appropriate to yell "Oh, baby!"
1. When you have your hands on your hips, shaking your head in amused frustration after a baby knocked over your 1,000 slice high stack of pizza you were stacking in the living room.
2. In frustration, when a baby cannot grasp which letter comes after N.
3. Not during anything remotely sexual whatsoever.
4. When you just can’t remember, like, what the fuck do you call that thing, it’s like a person, but it’s smaller than an adult, it’s not a kid, though, it’s even smaller than that, fuck, they like cry and stuff, man, this is killing me, OH I GOT IT OH OH-
5. When you’ve finally tracked down nefarious serial killer Obé Bea, after months of just barely missing him in a trek around the world, but just as you’re about to move in and make the arrest, Bea grabs the rope ladder of his getaway helicopter, and as he flies away into the sunset, you shake your fist in the air and scream his name.