Request: 41,46,or 63. Whichever you’re more comfortable with :))
Could you do #46 with Peter Parker? ps all ur writing is bomb af
Summary: Peter pulls a prank on you and you threaten to kick his ass.
A/N: SO I COMBINED #41 AND #46 OFF THE DRABBLE CHALLENGE. HOPEFULLY IT TURNS OUT GOOD.
You gasp at the sight in front of you. Looking back at you through your mirror was yourself, but not exactly. You had just gotten out of the shower, and once you walked by the mirror, something a little blue had caught your eye. You went into the shower with y/h/c hair, and now you’ve come out with royal blue hair. You took deep breathes as you lifted some parts of hair from your scalp to see that all of it really was blue. Some strands were a more faint blue than others.
Meanwhile, Peter was sitting on your living room couch, giddy with anticipation. You didn’t know it yet, but he was the one who had put the blue dye in your shampoo. It was semi-permanent, he figured it’d be a funny little prank. He impatiently waited to hear something from you, knowing your reaction wouldn’t be subtle. He had heard the shower turn off, “Hows it going in there y/n?” Peter called to you.
It all clicked to you now. Peter was the one who had ruined your hair. Of course it was him. Blue hair to match his red and blue suit. “Peter Parker, I’m gonna kill you!” you screeched as you bolted into your room throwing on two pieces of clothing that were the first items you saw, a pair of underwear and Peters hoodie that you “borrowed”. With your wet blue hair, you marched out to the living room where Peter was laying, laughing uncontrollably. His eyes ran up and down your body and rested on your hair, “Well you look, amazing,” he told you, attempting to stop his snickering.
“You think this is funny, Parker?” You grumbled, breathing heavily.
“No, no not at all, I’m sorry. I think it’s hilarious,” He knew you meant war when you said his last name, but he couldn’t help but give himself a small pat on the back at his clever prank.
You groaned at his comment and began to advance towards him. Peter was taking no chances, knowing you were currently wild. So he flexed his arm out, and from his wrist shot out a web that pinned your fist to the bookshelf behind you. Looking at your hand that was covered in a sticky substance, your jaw dropped and features turned to a bewildered look. Oh he did not. You yanked and pulled at your hand, but it wasn’t escaping anytime soon.
“Look just calm down,” he tried to reason, with a wide smile on his face, “wait, is that my sweater?” he asked you in a higher, curious tone of voice. He cocked an eyebrow, as he studied the article of clothing. But because he was a teenage boy, his eyes became glued to your naked legs. He was quite enjoying your outfit,
“Don’t try to change the subject Peter. What did you do to my hair?” you demanded, ignoring his burning gaze,
“It was just a joke, baby. I swear.” He said, taking slow steps towards you,
“You think it’s funny that I get to match your stupid onesie now?!”
“Ugh, it’s not a onesie,” he whined, squeezing the bridge of his nose between his thumb and pointer finger, “babe, I’m sorry-”
“Sorry isn’t going to help when I kick your ass!” you interrupted him, yanking at your hand once again.
“I’m not letting you out of that till you calm down y/n,” Peter told you, gazing down to webbing.
“I’m not going to calm down, my hair is blue!”
He sighed, and tilted his head to the side. He began walking towards you again. Once he was within arms reach of you, you brought up the hand that wasn’t pinned down, and swung it at Peters chest. He caught it before it could hit him, and he pressed his body against yours. Trapping you completely, in the corner between the wall and the bookshelf. You tried taking back the hand that he had a hold of, but he held it tightly and closely to his chest. You grabbed a fist full of his grey shirt, and attempted to push him away, but he wasn’t budging.
Peter lowered his forehead to yours, knowing your wild mood was slowly fading. He knew what he was doing, and he knew the effect he had on your body. “Stop it. I’m mad at you,” you spoke to him sternly, determined to keep your fuming attitude, to prove a point to him. “No, you’re not,” he persuaded you with a smile.
“Yes, I am. Look at my hair!” You argued not looking him in the eye. Again you tried shoving him away, but it was hardly worth trying, without control over either of your arms.
“There’s nothing wrong with your hair. It’s perfect,” he whispered to you. You stopped struggling against him, and decided your best bet now was to give him the silent treatment. Moving your head to the side, you didn’t give him any attention and took your forehead away from his. Shortly after, you felt a pair of soft lips press themselves to your temple. You closed your eyes at excitement of butterflies attacking your stomach. Peters lips pecked a trail of kisses down the side of your face, “I’m sorry,” he muttered in between every one of them. Leisurely, he brought them down to your exposed neck. Sticking to your plan of the silent treatment, you didn’t protest.
“Please-forgiveme-I’msorry,” he repeated every time his lips left your neck and reconnected them.
“I hate you,” you whispered, just barely audible for him. Peter smiled against your neck and placed his forehead back against yours, “What was that?” he asked teasingly with a grin. You tried so hard to keep a smile from taking over your lips, but you failed trying, “I hate you,” you said louder to him.
He shook his head with a smile, “No you don’t,” he declared with a laugh. You just nodded your head in response, letting out a laugh also.
“Nice sweater by the way,” he said to you, “mind telling me where you got it?”
He doesn’t talk and acts all stoic as Zelda’s knight but hjfbkfshdbh it’s all an act…. like this fuckin nerd pats his tummy after eating, and will kick open a treasure chest with bare feet acting SURPRISED when it hurts, and makes lil shiver noises when he’s cold, and fucking flexes his muscles when shirtless…… like he’s not cool dont let him fool you
- “um,,,, do you not see,,,,, it’s five feet away from me? ur fresh outta luck”
- y’all don’t do SHIT sometimes
- the boys will call up like we’re coming over okay! we love you be ready!
- and they walk into the house and jungkook is in just sweats and there are old chip bags everywhere and you have some popcorn and a book and a blanket and the tv is running but the remote is like on the floor twenty feet away
- “oh hey guys”
- they’re used to it honestly
- and all the SHENANIGANS
- the first time namjoon EVER used the word hooligans
- you and jungkook pranked him and put salt in his milk (lmao so hardcore)
- and he just :)
- “get out”
- “this is our apartment-”
- “OUT you hooligans”
- y’all get noise complaints called on you ALL The damn time
- jungkook finds it funny to fucking scream if he loses mario kart
- no joke he always chooses daisy and he’s surprised when he loses
- and before you know it you got three letters taped to your door telling you to shut the fuck up and just let the kid damn win next time
- but ur last strike was because of sex rip
- speaking of
- EVERYONE TRYNA SAY JUNGKOOK DADDY DADDY DOM DOM!
- HAVE YOU SEEN THE BOY
- the boy RUNS from women
- if u a guy u in luck jungkook prob daddy dom then but on the other end
- he may look like a sex god but he awkwardly huddles in the corner of an elevator when a woman walks in so
- SO THAT BEING SAID THE BOY IS ACTUALLY PROBABLY A SWITCH LOL
- definitely more submissive tho this boy is DTF and he will literally melt at your fingertips
- not too vocal but really likes to let you know how much he’s truly enjoying it because this boy gets INTO SEX LIKE WOW
- sweaty forehead, heavy breathing, half moan-groans
- isn’t big on praise early in the relationship but he geTS INTO IT
- calls u prince(ss) when he decides on a rare occasion to dom
- will make sure ur treated WAY before himself
- brings home random stray puppies and you just
- “jungkook,,,,,,,,, no”
- “jungkook,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yes”
- likes gfriend more than he’ll admit
- seokjin treats you two like fuckin 2 year olds
- callin you every day like “don’t forget to brush ur teeth!”
- and jungkook is so :)
- he ignored one of jin’s calls once
- and before you know it there’s angry knocking at your door at jungkook opens the door and jin is
- :D did you :D ignore my call?
- and jungkook goes from :) to : ) real quick
- likes to flex after working out and act all macho
- and then u tickle him and he’s begging for mercy
- movie marathons end in popcorn fights and lazy makeout sessions complete with falling asleep under a half-assed pillow fort
- sweetie who is a little shy to hold your hand in public but at home he’ll be so far up your ass in a non-sexual way that has it so that people can’t differentiate the two
- gets emotional sometimes bc of how much he loves you honestly
- really sweet boyfriend overall just put up with his shit and he’ll love you forever (as will the boys)
Progress in my conditioning cut. Currently 208 from 225ish. I haven’t posted a selfie in what feels like ages. So here you go. Yes, I know my headband is upside down. I wear it like that on propose. I am Tired.
Running. It was all you knew these days.
After your father had passed, killed by the very man that wanted your book, you
had been forced to run to escape the fate that followed. Something was after
you. Something dark. And if you stopped running, if you let your guard down
even once, lowered your hood too far and revealed your true identity as a
daughter of the sky, you would be killed. Inside you, there was great power.
And with great power came many enemies.
You were scared. But you couldn’t afford to
waste time on fear.
The worn old map you carried with you
showed a village nearby. It was small. In your case, small meant safe. If you
kept heading inland, you would hit it in a few hours, just before dark.
You rolled the map and tied it with ribbon
before making your way through the trees. You couldn’t describe why or what
went through your mind, but something felt different this leg of the journey.
It was as though something inside you was longing, reaching out for something
ahead of you.
After a few hours’ time, the village was
finally in sight. You wiped the sweat off of your brow. Although the hood
hanging around your shoulders provided cover from those who were trying to find
you, in the summer heat, it was nearly unbearable. You could practically taste
the cold drink awaiting you at the nearest tavern. It put a little life in your
steps as you trudged the remaining distance into town.
The stone and dirt paths were a welcoming
sight. It had been almost a week since you had been in civilization. Your days
in loneliness were starting to isolate you from the people altogether. You
hoped that maybe the market would be open in the morning and you would be able
to buy some bread and jam or some things to pass the time. Really anything
would be helpful.
You walked through the doorway of the
tavern. You had the feeling whoever owned the place was quite the hunter, given
the abundance of antlers and the large mural of an arrogant man with his rifle.
Gaston was his name, according to a sign. He seemed like a pompous braggart to
you, a war hero with an ego the size of Paris. But perhaps that was just
You ordered a drink and took a spot at the table
in the corner. It was cozy, you decided. Certainly not a place you could call home, but
it could be. God, you longed for a home. Some place you could call your own
without having to run away to protect yourself. It was exhausting. You never
got a break. It was unending. Run, stop for supplies, sleep, run again. So much
running and no place to go. It was beginning to feel pointless. But you knew if
your enemies got their hands on your book, your kingdom would surely be dead.
Your father had given his life to protect those secrets, and you were beginning
to fear you would suffer a similar fate.
You exhaled a heavy sigh and took a long sip
of the cold drink. It was refreshing after a long day. You were so caught up in
bliss that you almost didn’t notice the large man as he took a seat in front of
you. You bolted upright as soon as you noticed his presence.
“You must be new to town.” He stated,
crossing his legs and flexing as he reached out for your hand. “I’m Gaston.”
“I know.” Your voice was quiet, but you
didn’t reach out to take his hand. You only prayed your cloak would be enough
to conceal your identity. It wasn’t likely that this lunkhead had any clue that
you were a child of the stars, an heir to the throne of the sky, but you couldn’t
take the chance that he was in league with Prince Ferdinand. So instead, you
sat there, waiting for him to make a move, to say something.
“Are you in need of a place to stay?”
“Actually, yes.” You nodded. “I am.”
“Might I see your face, then?” he asked,
pressing slightly. You recoiled slightly, withdrawing your hands further. Surely
it would be stupid of him to let a stranger stay in his inn. You knew he only
had his safety in mind.
“N-no, that’s all right.” You shook your
head. “I’m afraid I’m not much of a beauty to behold.”
“Nonsense! I’m sure if you lowered your
hood, it might put me at ease.” He grinned earnestly. You exhaled a slow sigh
and reached up, gently pulling down the cloak around your head. “And what a
beauty you are,” he marveled. “You’re welcome to stay as long as you like. I
could show you around the village tomorrow morning.”
“No, that’s quite alright. I’m headed out
early tomorrow. I need to buy some goods at the market and then I’m out of
“Are you headed somewhere particular or-”
“Yes. I’m on a journey to meet an old
“I could accompany you if you-”
“That won’t be necessary.” You cut him off
calmly, but firmly, standing your ground. For you, there was no safety in
numbers. He very obviously didn’t know what or who you were, but that didn’t
mean other people in the village wouldn’t. When his face fell, you quickly
added: “But thank you very much. It’s kind of you to offer.”
“Anything for a beautiful woman like
yourself.” He nodded simply as another man, a friend of his, came to stand
“Gaston, who is this?”
“A visitor to our fair village.” He crinkled
his eyebrows as he realized he had never asked for your name. “What did you say
your name was, again?”
“(Y/N).” You replied. Your silver eyes
searched over the new man. His lingering gaze told you he had heard of those
like you. He wasn’t as vicious as the people pursuing you. Instead, he was
merely curious, in awe of the being sitting before him. You were a thing of
fairytales, and yet here you were, as real as day. “Well, Gaston, I’m afraid I’m
very tired from my journey.”
“I’ll show her to the spare room.” LeFou
offered before Gaston so much as moved. He nodded hesitantly.
“Of course.” LeFou led you up the stairs
behind him. You smirked, awaiting his question. As soon as you were standing on
the landing outside the room, he turned to you, unable to hold it in any
“Are you really one of them?”
“One of what?” you voice was soft, knowing.
“A…” he looked around and lowered his
voice. “…child of the stars.”
“Yes.” You nodded.
“Why are you here?” he shook his head. “Of
all places…Villeneuve. Why?”
“It was the nearest place to stop.” You admitted.
“I’m not staying for long. I’ll be gone by tomorrow.”
“Before you go, I need to know one thing-”
“You will find happiness, LeFou.” You
stated. Kindness waited behind your enchanting silver eyes. His heart raced. He
felt as though you were looking into his soul. The glow in your irises held what
seemed to be knowledge of everything that had ever or would ever be. “But it is
not with that man.”
“Tell me something I don’t know.” He
“It’s closer than you know.” You put a hand
on his shoulder. “I promise.”
“So do you know…everything?”
“No. I just know some
things. Important things.” You winked and gave a well-meaning smirk. “Good
night. I hope to see you in the future.”
“Good night.” He replied, nodding. As LeFou
made his way down the stairs, you walked into the small bedroom, locking the
door behind you. You hung your cloak on a peg on the wall and untied your
boots, tucking them under the bed. Once you had crawled beneath the fur blanket,
you stared at the ceiling.
Your heart was pounding like a drum. There
was always fear in these late hours that something would come after you. Or
someone would find you and use you. Luckily, LeFou seemed more curious than he
did malevolent. You decided you were safe for now. But tomorrow might bring
something else entirely. You didn’t know why, but somehow you knew in your
heart, as you sometimes knew impossible things…
- The Prince is secretly in love with the Knight, and the Knight secretly loves the Prince back, but both think they don’t deserve one another
- The Prince and the Knight have ‘sword practices’ late at night to help the Prince ‘train’
- The Prince is over protective of the Knight and will jump in the middle of the fight, even though the Prince can’t fight nearly as well as the Knight
- The Prince always requests that the Knight be his protector is every given situation
- The Prince always brings the Knight home gifts when the Prince travels
- The Knight and the Prince grew up together as best friends, always fighting beside one another, and they slowly start to fall for one another
- The Knight teaches the Prince to ride a horse, and the Prince is an absolute klutz
- The Knight and the Prince sneak out of the castle and pretend to be nobodies for a couple of hours so they can have a normal date
- The Knight and the Prince sneak up to the top of the castle and star gaze together
- The Prince always spoils the Knight on his birthday, giving him everything he could possibly want and more because the Knight never accepts anything the Prince gives him because he’s too proud to accept handouts
- The Prince and the Knight go on a dragon ride together
- The Prince and the Knight try to out do each other in the gym but it turns into a flexing competition and gets out of hand from there
- The Prince brings the Knight some of the royal puppies so he can choose one to go home with him
- The Knight has always protected the Prince and later realizes why he is so good at his job is because he is in love him
- The Knight and the Prince go to a royal ball together where they dance, drink, and have a wonderful time