Okay you are pretty hyped about Cuphead (me too) but if you like 30′s cartoon aesthetic could you please check out Fleish and Cherry in Crazy Hotel?
It’s also an upcoming game and according to the website it will feature the following:
- Hybrid between graphic adventure and action adventure in perfect balance with different environmental puzzles.
- Single-player adventure in black & white 2D visuals, adopting an isometric view.
- A story with a fun and rich dialogue system, multiple characters and objects with which you’ll have to interact to achieve your goals, and use incredible skills typical of cartoons.
- Developed with the Unity engine for PC, Mac and Linux.
- Initially, the game will be available in English and Spanish.
This studio is from my country so I’m pretty interested in them.
Also, the plot is similar to Super Princess Peach (the protagonist is the damsel in distress and is the one who has to save her lover) but the game involves cartoon tropes (like anvils and living objects) a la ToonTown
And if you could donate to them (they tried to fund the game via Indiegogo but failed) that would be even better. If you can’t just reblog this to spread awareness!
Edit: they’ve got a Tumblr!