allura icons ft. the new lgbt flag created to acknowledge and celebrate diversity in the lgbt community✧ please reblog/credit if you use ✧ if you’d like one with a different coloured background feel free to ask
Symbols are important. Symbols and flags give our community something to unite and rally behind. An identity we can share and be proud of.
But it’s important we remember the people behind those symbols. The designers who helped bring up together and often don’t see a dime out of their design, even as it’s used commercially around the world.
Gilbert Baker (who sadly passed away recently) designed the iconic rainbow flag.
The bi flag was designed by Michael Page
Monica Helms designed the trans flag
If you know and want to share more about the designers of more flags, please do so.
1. Don’t Threaten Me With A Good Time
2. LA Devotee
3. Ready To Go
[jazzy funk intermission]
4. Golden Days
5. Vegas Lights 6. The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage
8. But It’s Better When We Do (AFYCSO Medley now with Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks)
10. Nine In The Afternoon
11. Miss. Jackson
[transition where pete wentz (he’s not there, it’s a video shown on the screen) electrocutes brendon]
12. This Is Gospel
13. Death Of A Bachelor
14. The Ballad Of Mona Lisa
15. Cover of Billy Joel’s ‘Movin’ Out’
16. Emperor’s New Clothes
18. Crazy = Genius
19. Let’s Kill Tonight
20. Drum cover of Bruno Mars’ ‘24K Magic’ and Rihanna’s ‘Bitch Better Have My Money’
22. Cover of Queen’s ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
23. I Write Sins Not Tragedies
[closing speech // end]
other useful facts:
–> the house of memories opens at around 5pm. this gives you at least 2-4 hours there for everyone (around 100 people) to take pictures, explore and meet people
–> the countdown timer starts at 20:50pm wherever you are. after that timer, they officially start the show at 9pm. i advise finding your seat at around 8pm to get comfortable. this leaves you lots of time to buy merch beforehand
–> the concert lasts about an hour