Do you have any tips on being healthily vegan? I've known some cases where people don't get enough protein and I was wondering how to avoid that
Honestly I’m still struggling on getting enough protein and that is simply because I despise protein powder and I don’t eat a lot. So, yes, I have a lot of protein foods but I don’t intake enough to get what I need. My boyfriend gets on me everyday for it lol I’m working on it though. But if you’re into the powder (simple fix right there) then do that. If you’re not then to be honest I don’t know as of right now. When I figure it out for myself I’ll post about.
💕💕 Repost @msroshposh Summer Time Slay✨ @narsissist Soft matte concealer @colouredraine Eyeshadows ✨Hot cocoa & Angelface @Lashbunnyboutique Kylie Lashes @Makeupforeverofficial HD foundation stick #173 @iconic.london foundation stick @MACcosmetics Studio Fix powder NC45. @Tartecosmetics Tarte shape tape concealer (TAN) @maccosmetics Kinda sexy lipstick & Clear lipglass @nyxcosmetics Lip liner crayon Brown ✨ @artistcouture Glow powder Slaynali✨Full list of products used is listed on my channel ✨Full video is on my channel , the link is in my bio @RepostIt_app
•Smashbox/ Makeup forever studio finish primer : e.l.f mineral infused primer
• too faced better than sex mascara : e.l.f mineral volumizing mascara
•makeup forever hd microfinish powder : e.l.f studio high definition powder in sheer
•Bobbi brown brightening finishing powder in porcelain powder : e.l.f tone correcting powder
•mac fix + : e.l.f studio mist & set
•mac prep and prime highlighter in radiant rose : e.l.f studio radiance enhancer in spotlight
•nars multiple in copacabanna : e.l.f essential all over color stick in persimmon
•nars highlighting blush in albatross : e.l.f studio blush in gotta glow
•benefit moon beam : e.l.f essential facial whip
•nars bronzing + blush duo : e.l.f studio contouring blush & bronzing powder
•laura mercier baked blush bronze : e.l.f studio baked blush in rich rose
•nars in desire, depthroat, angelika and luster : e.l.f studio blush in pink passion, candid coral, fuchsia fusion and peachy keen
•benefit brow zings : e.l.f studio eyebrow kit
•Bobbie brown natural brow shaper mascara : e.l.f studio eyebrow treat and tame
•benefit high brow : e.l.f studio eyebrow lifter and filler
•mac fluidline in blacktrack : e.l.f studio cream eyeliner in black
•mac eyeshadow in soba : e.l.f studio eyeshadow in wild wheat
•nars lip lacquer in chelsea girls : e.l.f studio conditioning lip balm in nice & natural
•mac cream d'nude lipstick : e.l.f mineral lipstick in natural nymph
•bareminerals blemish therapy : e.l.f mineral blemish kit
You can literally find e.l.f products anywhere and they are super inexpensive I’m almost positive nothing on this list is over ten dollars enjoy your savings!!
honestly? i’ve been watching a lot more older videos (couple years back) of mary greenwell, lisa eldrige, charlotte tilbury, etc, and they’ve been so inspiring and helpful. watching youtube makeup tutorials today is like watching the same technique and shapes over and over again with different colors….. i’ve become extremely selective with who i watch but thats another conversation.
in general, the difference between “gurus” and working makeup artists is the amount of product and which products they use. by using more makeup, you have to buy even more to fix it, if that makes sense. kind of like to solve the problem of darker under eyes, you put concealer, and to stop under-eye creasing, you set with powder, but to fix the powder, you go in with a setting spray, etc etc. it’s just a chain of buying more and more things to combat problems you make by trying to solve other problems. another thing is the more textures you put on your skin, the less streamlined your complexion is gonna look.
i have a playlist of tutorials made by makeup artists that are really inspiring to me, if anyone would want me to link it. i also think i’m gonna make a list of tips to elevate makeup technique based off celebrity makeup artists’ techniques without spending extra $$$. would anyone like to see those/what do you guys think?
I hope you find my tutorial on ’How To Cover Dark Circles’ helpful. Remember, there is no miracle cure. You either have to ACCEPT that you will see makeup under your eyes - but at least it’s not a dark circle. OR, ACCEPT that if you use lighter products that aren’t as heavy on the skin, you won’t get as much coverage - meaning you may still see some darkening around the eyes.
This tutorial will, however, show you the best tips in order to prevent too much product build up, prevent creasing, and show you how to make your under-eye concealer last as long as possible.
Here is my ‘Before & After’ - I am fortunate enough not to have dark circles, but I know many people do. So I painted on these dark circles with an alcohol activated paint which is waterproof. This was the perfect way for me to show you how to cover discolouration without the product moving underneath the makeup. It meant it was as true to life as anyone else’s dark circles.
1) It’s best to carry a small backpack if you’re a known mother duck (person who packs everything everyone might need). This small leather backpack can hold everything you need to survive a concert.
2) Obviously you’re going to need your phone; whether to contact friends, call up your ride, take pictures, snapchat a golden performance, or update your Instagram to make all of your followers jealous.
3) Along with your phone, bring a phone charger because 99% of the time, it WILL run out of battery.
4) If you don’t have access to a convenient wall outlet, a compact charger is much more efficient in charging your phone.
5) You can bring an Instax Mini to capture the moment in a more authentic way.
6) It’s important to stay hydrated, so bring a water bottle if the venue allows you to.
7) Bring extra cash for merchandise, food, drinks, etc.
8) Oil blotting sheets are important because the venue WILL get humid and you wouldn’t want to end up looking shiny and oily when taking pictures or meeting your favorite artists.
9) Whatever your essential makeup is, bring it just to touch up your makeup just in case. Chances are, there may be smudged mascara, eyeliner, etc half way through the concert. A powder compact fixes up your face makeup whilst also mattifying your face. Gotta be picture perfect!
10) Bring bobby pins to fix up your hair, because chances are your hair will be a hot mess jumping up and down jamming to your favorite songs.
11) Don’t forget to bring your ticket, it’s literally the most important thing when attending a concert
“Ugh.” Emily sighed whilst moving her hands down the blue dress she was wearing.She sat down on the bed and pulled off a pair of black heels. A date tonight with Alison was on the cards, but she just could not decide what to wear. Was it the blue dress or the black dress? Or maybe the date was going to be casual. Was it too much? “Grr.” Emily croaked whilst pouting and letting some air escape her mouth which moved a stray strand of her brown locks away from her face.
“Casual or Fancy?” she tapped into her phone before sending the message to the girl of her dreams.
“You always look great, Em.” replied Alison.
“Great help.” Emily sighed. She eventually got annoyed and decided she was just going to wear the figure-hugging blue dress, which showed off her curves. She fixed her lipstick, powdered her face a little more and grabbed her black bag and a black blazer because it was kind of chilly.
She walked out of the hotel room, locked the door and took the elevator to the ground floor. There she was met with a man who held a huge bouqeut of pink roses. Emily didn’t expect Alison to be this romantic. It was like the tables turned.She was escorted out of the beautiful hotel, which was actually quite expensive and luxurious. The man opened the door to a black limo. “Oh my god, a limo?!” Emily gasped in surprise and admiration.Ali clearly went to a huge effort, but why?
After the ride, she pulled up to the sidewalk and the lovely chauffeur opened the door and helped her out. “Thanks.” she smiled before walking up to the blonde girl who was standing in the most beautiful dress. It was a flowing salmon pink dress, with a leg split. Alison had her hair straight. (It had grown long, again.) and a pair of silver heels.
“Hello, Em.” Alison smiled then bit her lip. “You look really beautiful.” “Says you, Ali.” Emily blushed. Alison hooked onto Emily’s arm and they kissed, softly on the lips. Emily rested her head on Ali’s shoulder as they walked to their destination. Nothing could be more perfect. All the horrible things, all the secrets and all the lies were over. A fresh start.
Emily was expecting a little bistro or a small restaurant, but when they arrived, Emily was overjoyed. Alison looked at Emily, a grin spread across her face as she watched her girl’s eyes glisten. “You like it?” she asked. “Like it? I love it!” Emily replied.
Emily glanced. Wine and candles, on a blanket under the moon, right beside the Eiffel Tower. The lights sparkled, the moon seemed to wink and the stars danced. It was just perfect, Alison really thought of everything.
After they had a few glasses of wine, Emily grasped Alison’s hand.“I love you.” she whispered, placing a kiss on her bronzed cheeks. “I mean, who doesn’t.” Alison replied bluntly. Emily paused about to speak up before a grinning Ali chuckled. “I’m just kidding,” she laughed. “I love you, more than the stars.” the two embraced in a kiss. Alison’s hands holding Emily’s hip and Emily’s hands clasping to Ali’s face, ever so gently.
“I need to ask you something.” Alison played with Em’s fingers. “Sure.” Emily’s eyebrows frowned in confusion.
Alison looked down, moved her hands away from Emily and reached into the picnic basket, filled with wine and cookies and cheeses.
She pulled out a small pink bag, with a little tag. She passed it to Emily. ‘To Em, My love. x" Emily read the tag with a huge smile. She opened the parcel. There was a pink box. She opened it slowly. “Oh my, Ali!” Emily giggled. “It’s beautiful.”
She held a silver necklace in her hands. It had a blue jewel, inside a heart. It dazzled, beautifully. Emily pulled her hair to the side and Alison helped her put the necklace on.
“If you like that, you’ll like this more.” Alison pulled out another box. Smaller in size. She opened it. Emily’s face dropped in surprise, joy and excitement. “Emily Fields,” Alison bit her lip and looked down.“Would you be my wife?” A tear came to Emily’s eye. “You’re the girl I want to be with. I knew a long time ago I loved you and that I could never let you go, ever.I wanted this day to happen. I dreamed of it all the time. I thought of it every time I saw your smile, or your eyes. You complete me, Em.” “Wow."Emily chuckled a little. A flicker of joy flashed across her brown eyes. "Yes, Ali.” Alison slipped the ring onto her finger. They just smiled at one another for a short while. Everything was right, in that moment.
“Now, maybe a celebratory dinner on top of the Eiffel Tower?” Ali laughed.Emily’s face dropped in disbelief. “You did not!” she put her hands over her mouth.
I had a lot of things planned today of which I did exactly 2 things. And that’s fix up two of my wigs.
Since my Sapphire wig pictures get A LOT of notes right now, I bet you can remember how shiny it was. Same with my Jane wig. AAND I fixed it! With baby powder! I really needed a lot, like three times powdering it and combing it all out. And partly I was so scared I could ruin them! It worked out so well tho! I mean, LOOK AT THAT! Have some pics of how messy the bathroom looked xD
Kintsugi (金継ぎ) (Japanese: golden joinery): The Japanese art of fixing pottery with powdered gold, silver or platinum.
Kintsugi repairs the item in a way which makes it even more beautiful and valuable than it was prior to being damaged. Instead of something to hide or discard, it is more beautiful for having been broken.
First of all, the shape of each and everybody is different so I try to give you tips that help in general to get the look you want. Maybe you need to do try and error a few times until you find a way that works for you. Below you see a ‘before and after’ photo I took.
List of things you need 1. Hair clips To get your hair out of the way, obviously. :P 2. A soft eyeshadow-brush for shading Size is up to you, I bought a small one that’s good for contouring the cheekbones, nose & lip shape and eyes.
3. A makeup-brush This one is perfect to blend Makeup shade 1&2 when applied. I bought one with very fine hair, that makes it much easier to blend.
4. A powder-brush
5. A dark-brown eyebrow pencil and a reddish eyebrow pencil I use the eyebrow pencil not just for eyebrows but also for the lip shape. If you want to do the eyebrows, try to ‘draw hair’ so don’t just colour your whole eyebrow in brown, try to change the shape by drawing fine lines here and there. If you struggle with that, put the pen in the fridge for 20 minutes and then sharpen it often while drawing. 6. Camouflage Cream I love the Camouflage Cream from Catrice (german brand). The texture is great and it’s the best base to put the makeup on and especially to cover shadows under your eyes or anywhere else. I also apply this one on my lips to make them less red and more nude coloured.
7. Maybelline Powder Matt Makeup If you do this makeup, try to get a matt make up instead of a shiny one. I use this makeup to do the ‘shadows’ under the cheekbones and jaw, to contour my chin and forehead. !!THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS!!
8. Kryolan Ultra Foundation (Colour: Fair Olive) & Sponge Pricy but damn, worth the price! I use this makeup for the cheekbones itself, the lightest part of my makeup. Also for the bridge and the middle of my chin and forehead. Be careful, you only need a tiny bit of foundation on the brush. The Sponge should be tear-shaped, makes it much easier to apply the makeup on the cheeks.
9. Essence quattro Eyeshadow set For shading I love to use eyeshadow. Careful!Try to find a matt brown colour that’s not to dark and that has no GLITTER in it. This one I use for the final touch on eyebrows, nose, eyes and the shadows under the cheekbones. Also I put a little bit right under my bottom lip and blend it to change the shape slightly.
10. Powder When done with all the makeup & blending, I use a normal (but light) powder to fix the makeup.
So that’s it. Like I said, those are general tips how I do the makeup. If you have any questions, feel free to message me :] Next part will be Step-by-Step pictures for the makeup.
oh goshh. too faced melted matte liquid lipstick (esp lady balls). nyx matte eyeliner. tarte amazonian clay blush. benefit roller lash mascara. e.l.f acne fighting foundation. kat von d lock-it setting powder. essence all about matt! fixing powder. jeffree starr’s weirdo liquid lipstick as an under the eye liner. j*’s unicorn blood liquid lippie. kvd’s damned, vampira, and roxy liquid lipsticks. benefit POREfessional matte rescue mattifying gel primer. mario badescu glycolic grapefruit cleansing lotion. (can you tell i have oily skin?? lolll)
some of your self-care habits
naps! taking medication. listening to music i love. reading every single day. jerking off. snuggling with my kitty. writing lesbian sex. staying in regular contact with and talking to people i love and who i need to be happy. watching gore porn and getting off on it. living in fuckpig world<3. daydreaming about girls. etcetc<33
songs you love to sing
omg so m a n y. bohemian rhapsody by queen. the district sleeps alone tonight by the postal service. 1979 by the smashing pumpkins. uninvited by alanis morrissette. criminal by fiona apple. hey now now by swirl 360. song to sing by hanson. you’ve got her in your pocket by the white stripes. aire by josé mercé. break it down again by tears for fears. back for good by take that. if by janet jackson. candy rain by soul 4 real. these things take time by the smiths. nothin’ my love can’t fix by joey lawrence. dancin’ in the wind by hanson. gangsta’s paradise by coolio. so alive by love and rockets. love will keep us alive by the eagles. too much by the spice girls. boys of summer by don henley. the ghost in you by psychedelic furs. the new by interpol. just. so fucking many. too many.