If your still doing the 5 headcanons, au where the gaang is aged swaped (ie. Oldest is youngest and vice versa)
Twelve-year-old Zuko! Twelve-year-old Sokka! Sixteen-year-old Aang and Toph! Fourteen-year-old Suki, and fifteen-year-old Katara, well I guess for the two of them that is not that big a change.
1. So the important thing is Katara is now the older sister. This means she bosses twelve-year-old Sokka around something fierce, mostly because he is always doing the kinds of terrifyingly reckless stupid things that give Katara heart palpitations. It also means that his casual sexism is even more grating on Katara, because she has had three whole more years to become more competent at things than he’s had, and it shows. Also he still has some baby fat.
2. When Sokka meets Suki, he has one of those hopeless twelve-year-old crushes on her in all her gorgeous, amazing, graceful warrior glory. She’s not quite as harsh as she is with the sixteen-year-old version, since he’s cuter, and also it would feel like bullying. She still ties his foot to his hand though.
Okay the other important thing is that this means Ozai scarred and
banished Zuko as a nine-year-old, because Zuko’s canon childhood wasn’t fucked up enough.
Aside from this meaning that Azula is older than he is,it also means that when he finds the Avatar, Aang is sixteen and about a foot taller than little Zuko. Zuko still manages to be utterly let down by the fact that his opponent is “only a child like [him].”
Aang of course is like, “Excuse you, I’m a teenager.”
4. At some point, Aang puts his hand on Zuko’s head while he punches at him furiously, and Aang takes to calling him the ankle biter.
5. Toph is sixteen, old enough to marry, and not above turning the floor into sharp things with earthbending when people annoy her or potential suitors show up.
An AU where everything is the same except Zuko has a cat that accompanies him on his journey?
1. One day, while Zuko’s ship was in port, and Zuko was still recovering from his burn, a scraggly, foul tempered, spotted tabby crept onboard. She had recently lost a fight with another cat, and had lost an eye and had one ear completely shredded. Jee’s the one who found her, holed up between the boiler room wall and a bundle of ropes. She went for his head like a clawed tornado.
2. She is a ship’s cat. She catches rat-snakes and mouse-pigeons, and eats fish guts, and is very useful and absolutely not a pet!
She is totally a pet. Her name is Miyu.
3. She does not take well to the whole pirate bombing incident. She doesn’t like being thrown into the freezing cold water, she doesn’t like being on a new ship, and she doesn’t like losing her human’s nice warm quarters in favor of a hidey hole in the hold of another ship, that she has to share with her human and a set of armor. Then he abandons her, and she’s stuck with the old human. Then, when he comes back, the three of them are stuck on a raft in the middle o the ocean that makes the other ship look like heaven.
4. When Jet attacks her human, she leaps for him. There is no epic sword fight, just Zuko trying to get her off Jet’s head while Jet screams in pain. The Dai Li still drag him off, and nothing really changes except that Jet’s pride has been injured along with his face.
5. Katara splashed her once, back when her human had that fun ponytail thing. (She misses that ponytail. It moved in the most fascinating way. She used to sit on his shoulder and bat at it.) Anyway, she hasn’t forgiven her. Her human may have decided to join up with the splashy girl and her friends, but Miyu hasn’t, and she is just waiting for the chance to get her revenge.
Are there any birds that eat humans? Where can they be found, and by hat are some things I should know?
Well, not to rain on your parade, but the the first and most important thing you need to know on this subject is that there are no birds that primarily predate on humans.
We’re very big, very heavy, are very relatively good at defending ourselves, and have a tendency to hang out in groups. Not only that, but we have the audacity to cover most of our vulnerable points with stuff, and we’ve built these extremely non-bird-friendly zones in which we like to live. How unconscionably rude of us, amirite?
Au + 5hc assuming korra didnt lose connection to her past lives: korra asks the past avatars for love advice re asking asami out
1. Aang advises Korra to not under any circumstances tell Asami she would rather kiss her than die.
2. Roku tells her that if Asami says no, it’s not the end of the world, because there are plenty of other people who will care about her, and love shows up in unexpected places. Also being the Avatar has perks, and a boost to romantic prospects is one of them. Korra does not really like this advice, thank you, it was not what she asked.
3. Kyoshi’s advice is surprisingly useful. She tells her to be honest with Asami, but not to overwhelm her, to give her the opportunity to back out, and to find something Asami likes and to offer to take her to do it. She also tells her not to come home dripping with the blood of her enemies until they have been together for at least a year.
4. Kuruk is banished from the discussion because he’s wearing the skin of a polar bear dog, and Korra is not dealing with that right now. Yangchen bows out, feeling she has nothing to contribute.
5. Wan hangs around just to grin and drop the occasional embarrassing double entendre until Korra is just about ready to double his entendre, with her fist. He also passes her a note from one of the airbending avatars, who is kind of terrifying, and has a big spear, that says: “Look, she’s obviously head over heels for you, just ask out her already.”
5 headcanons each for Aang switching places with Korra and Korra switching places with Aang (with a focus on Korra and Zuko's relationship maybe?)?
I see what you did there.
1. Korra had such a hard time as an Air Nomad. Everybody, including her knew from the time she was a little girl that she was the Avatar, because the only element she couldn’t bend was air. The other kids never wanted to play with her, because all of the games they wanted to play, she couldn’t play without airbending, and all of the games she could play, they were convinced she had an unfair advantage in because she was the Avatar. She spent a lot of time with her teacher feeling lonely and frustrated, and like she would rather be anything except the Avatar.
The one good thing about being the Avatar is, the temple elders decided to give her a sky bison early, in the hopes that taking care of one of the original airbenders will teach her to airbend. It didn’t, but having Appa was great anyway. Still, the temple elders kept her close to the temple instead of letting her train in the other elements, and she ran off to the Southern Water Tribe to finally learn waterbending. This was when she got lost in the storm and frozen.
2. Korra wakes up to the beautiful face of a Water Tribe girl, and falls head over heels in love with her, though she doesn’t recognize those feelings for what they are until much later. Anyway, since she isn’t running from being the Avatar, and in fact went south to finally train, she doesn’t try to keep the whole Avatar thing secret. In fact, to prove she’s the Avatar, she waterbends and firebends right there for Katara. First Sokka tries to attack her for firebending, then Katara drops the news that there are no waterbenders at the South Pole except her.
3. Instead of surrendering peacefully to Zuko to protect the village, Korra tries to fight him. He hauls her in all of her twelve-year-old, kicking, biting, fire-and-waterbending glory onto his ship in something like horror at what he got himself into. He won’t admit it, but he’s almost relieved when she escapes.
He does not destroy the village. There is no need. He has what he came for, right?
4. Pakku is just about willing to make an exception in the gender role nonsense to train the Avatar, but he’s not training her friend too. That’s it, no girls allowed. Okay Pakku. Katara fights him, while Korra sits back and wonders why she didn’t think of that, and falls deeper in love.
5. Korra’s love life, which is probably important I guess: Her crush on Katara is utterly unreciprocated, leading to terrible heartbreak. Then, she falls in love with a newly redeemed Zuko, as they dance together under rainbow dragon fire. He, uh, really doesn’t see her that way, and also he has a girlfriend, and… (Uncle, help). Then, Zuko and Mai break up, and Korra thinks here’s her shot, right? No, Zuko turns her down flat. Eventually, Zuko starts dating Katara, and Korra, well Korra starts spending time with Mai, and one thing leads to another, and when Korra’s a little older, they start dating.
6. Aang the waterbender doesn’t find out he’s the avatar until he’s almost sixteen, and trying to explain this one firebending move that he saw a performer do at the last festival to his creepy cousins, when poof, he makes fire. Of course his uncle tries to take over, and his parents call in the order of the White Lotus, and it’s off to the Earth Kingdom to learn earthbending, until his uncle kidnaps him to unlock the spirit portals.
7. He is not a fully trained Avatar. He has waterbending and earthbending, and he almost dies, and loses his connection to all of his past lives, and he barely defeats Vaatu, and he is such a failure, and there’s some guy running around Republic City taking away people’s bending, and wow, why is he the Avatar?
8. The next element in the cycle is supposed to be fire, but suddenly the world is full of airbenders, none of whom have any better idea how to do this airbending thing than he does. Since Avatar Korra never had any children, these are the first airbenders since her death almost seventeen years ago. Aang goes to help find them all and train with them, and then rescue them from the Earth Queen, and then he gets mixed up with the Red Lotus and Amon and Tarlok, and everybody tried to kill him or take away his bending, or make him go into the Avatar state and then kill him, and he almost died again, and he went into the Avatar state and almost killed three people (all of whom are awful, but still) and two of them escaped and no one can find them, and now he can’t walk on his own and he hurts and feels sick all the time.
9. He runs. He runs and he runs and he runs until he just can’t run anymore, and no matter how far he runs, he is left empty, afraid, and alone.
10. When he faces Kuvira, he does it with nothing but the knowledge that he has done this before. He has faced death, and at this point, he figures he will have to keep facing death. When he is able to talk her down, he is so relieved, and so happy, and this, this is how we wishes every conflict could go.
The American public deserves to know the answers to at least the first five of these questions, and will then make a judgment on the sixth:
1. Why didn’t Trump act sooner to fire Flynn? He knew about Flynn’s contact with the Russian ambassador at least since January, when then-acting attorney general Sally Yates notified the White House that Flynn had “put himself in a compromising position” with his phone call to the Russian ambassador.
2. What, if anything, did Trump authorize Michael Flynn to tell the Russians before the inauguration?
3. What other contacts did Flynn and other Trump aides have with Russia before the election? U.S. intelligence reports show that Flynn was in touch with Russian ambassador Kislyak during the 2016 campaign, and that communications between the two continued after Nov. 8. The Russian ambassador has even confirmed having contacts with Flynn before and after the election, though he declined to say what was discussed.
4. Did Flynn or other Trump aides know of or cooperate with Russia in interfering in the 2016 election on Trump’s behalf?
5. If so, did Trump know about or encourage such cooperation?
These questions won’t go away. The FBI and the Senate Intelligence Community are investigating. Hopefully, investigative reporters are also on the case. Eventually, the truth will come out. As Richard Nixon learned, coverups in Washington just make things worse.
Which leads inevitably to the last question:
6. If Trump knew or encouraged, will he be impeached?