okay so I know y'all always hear everybody talking about “DRINK WATER!” but not everybody really likes water, in fact, I actually hated water when I first started to make an effort to drink more. Soooo, I decided to give y'all some ways to spice up your water to make sure you get at least 64 oz. a day. Some can add benefits to your water and some are just for taste and some for both. 👌🏾
1. Fruit Infused 🍉🍒🍋
fruit infused water can have a lot of benefits depending on what fruit you use but usually my main reason to drink fruit water is because of taste. A few fruits I like are:
3. Make Tea 🍵☕️
making tea is my favorite way to jazz up my water. try to stay away from teas with a lot of caffeine like black or oolong. instead go for green, white, or herbal teas. also try to keep it unsweetened but if that’s not possible use a natural sweetener like honey, stevia, or agave nectar (I suggest honey). A few teas I like are:
- Rituals Orange Jasmine Green Tea
- Bigelow Green Tea
- Celestial Sleepytime Vanilla Herbal Tea
- almost any herbal tea
4. Make it HOT! 🔥🌶
try adding a spice to you water. I like cinnamon water or cinnamon tea. Some benefits you receive from it are reducing your waste line and reducing cravings. other spices you could probably use are:
5. Get Juicy 💦😏
(I really wanted to write that 😂) try adding some type of juice likeee:
- lemon juice
- cranberry juice
- apple cider vinegar
6. Honey Water 🍯🐝
okay so this is best just with warm water in the morning but personally I’ve had it just like throughout the day but I don’t know if that hurts anything. It’s great for a sore throat!
7. Rose Water 🌹❣
so this one is basically just if you’re feeling fancy. I actually haven’t tried this before but I’m sure it’s great!
1. Switch out coffee for tea. You still get your caffeine fix without compromising the calories, sugars, and fats. There are also various flavors and sugar/calorie free sweeteners for tea if you don’t like the taste.
2. Cut all sodas, energy drinks, and artificial juices out of your diet. Switching to just water is insanely beneficial for weight loss, nutrition, and to generally feel better.
3. Use mouthwash before your brush your teeth, not after. Mouthwash helps to break down colonies of bacteria in your mouth, and loosens them from your teeth and gum surfaces. Brushing your teeth is what completely gets the bacteria out of your mouth. Mouthwash before brushing=whiter, cleaner, healthier teeth.
4. Switch to unscented men’s deodorant. Women’s deodorant is generally weak af, stains clothes, and doesn’t last nearly as long as men’s.
5. Switch to men’s razors for shaving your legs/armpits/pussy. It has finer, sharper blades for a clean shave without nicking your skin.
6. Never ever ever use douches, scented pads/tampons, or strongly scented soap for your pussy. It fucks with your natural pH and can cause yeast infections, UTI’s, and just generally throws off your pussy ’s health.
7. Lotion/moisturize your skin (preferably with SPF) every single day. Aside from easing dry and dead skin, it helps you tan better and more evenly during the summer. Using SPF protects your skin from harmful UV rays and makes your skin younger, more radiant, and more flexible.
8. Do a mini workout in your bathroom right before your shower. I like to do 50 squats, and then 30 sec side planks on each side while waiting for my water to warm up. It kills any “no time to workout” excuses, and you can wash any sweat or grime right off immediately after.
9. Switch up your workouts every 3 months to avoid plateuing. Keep your body challenged and excited during your workout.
10. Eat at least 3 meals a day, each with a serving of protein and fiber. Don’t skimp on fruits and vegetables, and try to cut unnecessary starches and complex carbs.
11. Make some bomb ass workout playlists to keep you jamming and motivated when you exercise. Be sure to switch up playlists and songs to keep it interesting, too. I like to use songs I don’t know the lyrics to; I learn the lyrics through working out, and when I know the song word for word I switch it out for another song.
12. Stretch before bed every night for a better nights sleep and less soreness in the morning.
13. Be sure to have an even balance of weight training and cardio in your workouts, to strengthen your muscles, bones, and your heart without exhausting or neglecting any one part of your body.
14. If your insurance covers it, or you can afford to, go to a chiropractor every few months for a regular adjustment. It releases endorphins, fixes your posture, relieves any pent up spinal pressure, and feels just as satisfying as a massage.
15. I like to make sure my feet are smooth, soft, and pedicured at all times. Buy a small pumice stone to rub your heels and soles in the shower with soap and water. Always moisturize your feet after you shower, and avoid being barefoot in wet, populated surfaces (public bathrooms, showerhouses, etc)
16. Before brushing your teeth, dip a cotton swab in some diluted hydrogen peroxide and run it over the surface of your teeth and gums. Hydrogen peroxide kills many harmful bacteria in your mouth. This will leave your teeth cleaner, whiter, and stronger.
🌟Okay so i’ve decided to do a huge giveaway for my blog reaching 1,000 followers!!🌟
To enter the giveaway please do the following:
1. Like and reblog this post
2. follow me
i’m giving away:
🌟Morphe 35O eyeshadow pallete
🌟Naked 3 eyeshadow palette
🌟Naked 2 eyeshadow palette
🌟Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in rose
🌟Benefit Hoola bronzer
🌟80ml Lady Million perfume by Paco Robane
🌟Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow kit- That Glow
🌟Real Techniques retractable bronzer brush
🌟Nars blusher in orgasam
🌟Stilla eyeshadow in kitten
🌟Nars all day luminous foundation in Gobi
🌟Smashbox photo finish primer
🌟4 pairs of TL3 Tatti Lashes
🌟Zoeva rose gold brush collection!
-get some sun/fresh air
-find new music
-do things to create a feeling of a fresh start (clean out phone, etc.)
-stop waiting and start creating the life of your dreams. Your time is now, and you are more than capable of achieving your goals, if you would just believe and work towards them every single day.
Okay so I know that drinking water is the most reiterated thing ever and also one whole gallon per day sounds like a ton, but here is how/why I do it and why you might also benefit.
One gallon seems like a shit ton of water to drink, but it’s really not hard. I use the big mason jars that hold 4 cups and all I do is drink 4 in a day (4x4: 16 cups). I always drink with a straw because you actually drink more naturally when you have a straw, idk why. It’s just easier and I can honestly finish a whole quart really quickly because of it.
Anyway, once you start with a gallon a day, there are two main benefits that I have been loving (and I’m sure there are more).
1) bloating/weight loss: often, people think they are hungry but are just dehydrated. If you’re trying to lose weight or just be healthy in general, drinking water will help curb appetite and stop cravings. I’m no expert, but in my personal experience, it had helped me lose a couple pounds without doing anything differently.
2) skin: particularly, those annoying red bumps on your face that aren’t full-on whiteheads so you can’t pop them, but no matter how hard you try, they are always there. You know what I’m talking about. As soon as I started a gallon per day, they DISAPPEARED. I’ve always had decent skin, but this made it even better.