After filming my Bridesmaid tutorial a month ago I’ve been inundated with requests to film the hairstyle I was wearing - so here is a tutorial on the elegant up-do! This hairstyle would be perfect this Summer for a Wedding, Prom or even a festival with a casual outfit.
I teamed up with Shockwaves to bring you this video, all the products used have been listed in the description bar of the video.
Feeling fierce? Texture is key to a bigger, bolder Faux-Hawk Braid, perfect for making the most of summer’s last nights. Here’s how to get the look.
1. For texture, spray TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray and create waves with a flat iron. Finger comb hair to break up waves. Separate the top half of hair into three sections and tease the middle section.
2. Clip the top section aside and pull back the two side sections, securing them into a pony.
3. Unclip the top section of hair and begin a Dutch braid from the front, braiding along the center of your head towards the nape of your neck.
4. When your braid meets the ponytail, incorporate the pony into the braid.
5. Secure braid and gently tug on its edges to loosen.