- The zora who gets swept downriver halfway across the world and responds by having fun fishing in the lake she found herself in, singing to herself, and totally forgetting about her family back home for a few weeks
- The hylian who names an ancient shrine ball “Roscoe” and doesn’t stop talking to it lovingly and petting it until Link shows her photos of a special interest of hers, after which she hyperfocuses on that and ignores Roscoe
- The rito who, when traveling, has anxiety about whether or not she should speak the local language (which she knows) or whether that’d seem like bragging
- The hylian who gets super excited about dragons and immediately starts infodumping about them to strangers who get close
- The hylian in the middle of the mountains who gets confused when Link says he followed her smoke signal before explaining that she was just cooking, and precedes to teach Link terrible recipes, getting progressively angrier as he questions the wisdom of putting ores and robot pieces into your food
- The gerudo who’s disdainfully and deliberately failing heterosexuality school
- The hylian who was riding beside Link on the road until it started raining and a Yiga clan assassin attacked, to which he responded “Ugh, seriously!?” and just rode away
Fun Fact of The Day: This dolphin here is actually using the puffer fish as a drug to induce a trance-like state. The skin of the puffer fish, in small amounts, is known to produce a narcotic effect. The behavior was captured by an award winning wildlife documentary producer, John Downer, and a zoologist, Rob Pilley, who states “Young dolphins are purposely experimenting with something we know to be intoxicating. After chewing it gently and passing it around, they began acting most peculiarly, hanging around with their noses at the surface as if fascinated by their own reflection.”
You guys REALLY liked my interpretation of Alice angel huh?
WELL HAVE SOME MORE CAUSE SHES FUN TO DRAW!!!
Top pic: Alice just being cute, headcanon is she’s adorable and naive…which when paired with bendy, who is a trouble making sass master, tends to lead to trouble.
Middle pic: I like my toon girls in fish nets cause they are fun to wear. Alice is no exception.
Bottom pic: during the game, Alice Angels voice actress Susie Campbell ends up becoming more vocal then she possibly intended. she ends up having her vocal cords ripped out to use for Alice’s 3D form. However they end up becoming damaged beyond repair upon transfusion and Alice’s once heavenly voice is scratched up like a broken record.
(Also I’m a firm believer in angels having more the two wings)
Tell me what ya’ll think and send in requests if your so obligated!