A method to Cleanse and Ward after unsavory people visit your house
Personally, I wait 15 minutes to ensure they haven’t forgotten anything (it’s a long, painful wait, I know. Just bear with it!) and then get straight to work!
If they ate or drank at your house:
- DO NOT save any leftovers from that meal, as it is now connected to them. Use it instead in the compost heap to help further along your garden.
- Rinse down the dishes they used with vinegar first, spritz with sage-infused water, then proceed to washing the dishes normally.
And now if they did not eat or drink at your house
- Open all doors and windows to air out the house.
- Light some incense (honestly any will do at this point your just trying to make sure their scent doesn’t linger)
- The couch or chair they were sitting on needs to be thoroughly vacuumed.
- After vacuuming the couch or chair, cast a consecrated circle around the object and banish their energy from it.
- Lightly mist with moonwater and place energized crystals in a spiral in said area.
- Dust the House.
- Sweep the floors and collect any trash, immediately taking it out.
- Wash down all tabletops and counter surfaces with vinegar.
- Wash the floors and walls with a mix of lavender/sage/moonwater.
- Vacuum the carpets and rugs.
- Squeeze out some garlic juice from 3 cloves of garlic and rub into ground outside of door (3 cloves per door).
- Mix lemon juice with a drop of peppermint oil and use it to draw a line on the door frame, both sides; make sure you left no line breaks!
- Rub a touch of dogwood oil on the outside doorknob.
- Recharge your witch balls!
- Air out your dreamcatchers if you have any!
If they sat down on your bed
Ohhhhhh boy oh boy oh boy. Guess who’s about to wash their sheets?
Surprise it’s you!
- Wash your sheets.
- Wash your comforter.
- Wash the pillowcases.
- Wash the pillows.
- Wash the mattress pad.
- Vacuum the mattress.
- Mist lightly with moonwater.
- Place energized crystals where they sat in a spiral.
Optional; write their name on an egg, take it outside, and crush it beneath your heel.
Can be a curse or just an emotional outlet, either way; it feels pretty good.
“But what if I don’t have all those incenses and oils and moonwater???”
Silly, just air out your house and clean it top to bottom using regular cleaning supplies!
If it helps, you can also say the following;
“Your body left my house,
Now, your spirits can too.
And by ‘can’ I mean ‘will’,
It’s time for all of you to leave.
You’ve worn out your welcome,
When you never had any at all,
Out the door with you lot,
Away you go, away!
May you never return here!
May you never come back!
I banish you from this threshold!
Now get the fuck outta my house.”