DAY 8: BEFORE/AFTER
- When it was taken: It’s 2013, New Year’s Eve and I’m stuck at home studying for my first ever final exam in law school. The picture was taken in my very first apartment after leaving my parent’s home where I lived for 1.5 years.
- About my study technique: I had the worst study method of all time - hand written outlines - I had way too much to study in so little time could never finish my outlines in time to start the revision before the exam. The disorganization is very noticeable, too many highlighters and mid liners.
- About my lifestyle: my eating habits were the worst, spent a whole year without working out one single day, not waking up before 10am. The only thing I’m proud of is that my transition to veganism started right here.
- When it was taken: It’s 2017, studying for my last exam in the most quiet library in town. I gratuated from my bachelor’s degree a week later.
- About my study technique: I started to bring my laptop (then my tablet) to class and it was the best thing I could ever do. My notes were so neat and organized I only needed to complete with some mandatory biography I could always find at the library. Before exam season started I had every single outline printed and ready for revision. I only highlight what really matters and every color has a purpose.
- About my lifestyle: I made myself turn into a morning person. Every day I wake up at 8am and go to bed at 11pm and even though I woul get a lot more hours of sleep it would still feel like the day was so much longer. I stopped studying to go running at least 4 times a week. My transition to veganism was fully completed in 2017.