HELL YEAH!! Since I’ve had terrible luck so far in all the ticket lotteries, I’m totally absolutely happy to see the Japan 2.5D Musical Association finally announced International sales for the new Touken Ranbu Musical production!!
Last time it took me no trouble at all to grab tickets for Mihotose (aside from the fact I had to stay up until 2AM), so I’m hoping this time everything will be going just as smooth (only have to stay up until 3AM this time…) xD
Well, first of all I should just await the results from the latest ticket lottery (those should be coming in on the 23rd, I think?), but… It’s quite reassuring to know I won’t have to face off against thousands of Japanese fans to grab some of the few remaining tickets (in case my streak of bad luck continues).
After their ceremony the extra trio gave their congratulations. After all of them reassuring Beth they would see her soon; went their separate ways leaving the newlyweds their privacy.
The next three hours where spent making love in various places, cuddling while talking about everything and anything all at once. Before dressing for the last time Eric became Dauntless brave. He completely bared his soul, sawed himself raw for the first, last and probably only time.
Eric took Beth’s left hand and placed over his eyes, slowly dragging it over his lips kissing it, down his throat over his chest and to his heart, where he stopped.
“This is always yours and only yours. You mean more than my life itself to me. I wish nothing more to leave with you. This is killing me,” he drew in a ragged breath before he continued.
“But, I became a leader. I took an oath to protect my factions. So I have to entrust you and your safety to other’s. Please forgive me, but it’s my duty. But I love you. So so much.”
He ended there. He was starting to choke up. This was not easy for Eric. He was never so trusting and raw with anyone. Including Beth.
“Eric, I-I love you more everday. I am going to miss you so much. I forgive you, even though there really isn’t anything to forgive. I-”
Eric cut her off by kissing her.
“No more talking. Time to go,” Eric whispered.
“Where is he!!,” Jeanine screeched over the phone.
Max winced as her words pierced his ears. This wasn’t going to go over well.
“I don’t know,” Max grunted into the phone.
“You don’t know. What do you mean you don’t know,” Jeanine hissed into the receiver.
“You want a fucking tether around the assholes ankle?!” Max snapped.
“So crass Maxwell. I do not care what it takes. You find him and you eliminate her. Am.I.Understood?” Jeanine demanded.
“Crystal Clear Jeanine,"Max replied dryly.
Four happen to be walking by and heard the call between the two faction leaders. Quickly he darted down a corridor and launched an emergency conference call.
"This better be fucking dire Four,” Eric seethed venoumsly into the phone.
“Actually yes dick,” Four retorted.
“Four!” Tris snapped.
“Get on with it Stiff,” Eric all but snarled.
“Jeanine has Max head hunting you. He has orders to eliminate Beth.”
The line stayed eerily silent for a moment. Everyone knew no matter what, Max would follow orders.
“Tris, I need you to go to my apartment. If you look around and think about the colors around you, I hope you are smarter enough to figure out my code,” Eric had to much paranoia to speak the code out loud.
“Grab the plastic bag under my bathroom sink. Meet us the spot without drawing fucking attention to yourself.” Eric was officially spooked.
“Four, activate all the player’s and start to move. We commence at seven thirty-five.” Eric was in leader mode.
“Activated myself and our other six including yourself. After the call is terminated will activate the nurse, the poet and the artist.” Four role called out.
“Dead men?” Eric asked.
“Activation of all reserves to commence at call termination,” Amar reported.
“Good. Making it fucking happen. Call officially terminated ” the conference line disconnected.
“What’s going on?” Beth asked nervously as Eric approached her again.
“We have to. Now. I’m sorry. This wasn’t supposed to happen yet. But it has to be done now,” Eric blurted out like a computer.
Beth deflated and slowly began to sink to the floor.
“No Beth! Stand up. We have to go,"Eric commanded grabbing her arm and pulling her up.
They snuck off towards the train. Eric needed to meet Tris in the Candor meeting spot. Several things needed to take place. Beth was starting to completely shut down.
"Now is not the fucking time Bella,” Eric snapped at her.
“Oh fuck off dick,” Beth spat out.
“Their you go. Keep it together Bella,” Eric smirked. He knew how to push her buttons. Make move and get out of her own head.
An hour and a half later Eric and Beth met up with Tris in the meeting spot. Eric sighed in relief when he seen the bag in Tris’s hand.
“I knew you had an Erudite aptitude Stiff,” Eric smirked.
“Oh fuck off Nose,” Tris said with an eyeroll.
Eric actually laughed and both Beth and Tris where slightly shocked.
Eric pulled hair dye, scissors and a hat. He sighed heavily turning to Tris.
“I need you to dye and cut her hair. Sorry Beth,” Eric explained never looking at Beth.
“Hey. It’s ok. It’s just hair,” Beth reassured him grabbing his hand.
Eric looked down at their joined hands and their rings. He felt the coils wrapping around his insides again. Suddenly he dropped her hand. Eric’s posture changed as did his facial expression. The cold, clinic leader was creeping in.
“Eric. Please don’t,” Beth pleaded. It was falling on deaf ears.
“It’s for your good,” Eric snapped. He couldn’t handle this otherwise.
Eric stalked off to a corner and lit a smoke. He visibly relaxed as he took a deep pull off his much needed cigarette.
“You’re smoking again,” Beth wrinkled her nose, disappointment lacing her voice.
“So fucking what Beth,” he said nonchalantly. The asshole, dick Eric was back in full force.
This was the Eric that Beth loathed and left. However this was Eric’s intentions. They would never go threw with this if he didn’t shut her down and piss her off. Inside Eric was falling apart.
Y'all mind if I take a min to say how much I love my wife @hypermania??? And how that she rly was like “I’m so happy I have a curly haired husband!” And she’s there for me all the time?? And she deserves every single good thing in the world and completes my soul!! Thank u for your time!
(Don’t misgender me pls n thx! he/him!! We’ll retake our wedding photos next year when I go out and see her!)
Yeah! I was in early high school when I read City of Bones, and I read the first few books of that series, everything that was out at the time! I know she’s come out with more in the last few years and I want to start over at the beginning and read them all because they were so good, but I haven’t gotten around to it yet!
Here’s a bunch of stuff I painted from OK KO! The episodes came out so fast I couldn’t keep up. These are assorted from “T.K.O.,” “One Last Score,” “You Have to Care”, “I Am Dendy,” “Second First Date,” “Plaza Prom,” I think that’s everything! Can’t believe the show is out there now.
Layouts by Ryan Cecil Smith and Diego Molano, art direction by John Pham. The plaza BG behind the tents was painted originally by Emily Walus, I just put a night time filter over it and painted the tents.
i really did everything i could to avoid doing this but
i’m a lesbian who was kicked out as a teenager and pretty much completely disowned – i’m 25 now and i’ve been poor as dirt (last year was the first year my income was above the poverty line) the last 7+ years. i worked two jobs, went to school and worked full time, and moved across the country twice with little to no help from my family. even now i make minimum wage with tips. i’m not well off – just as responsible as i can be.
now that i’m 25 i can finally go to school since i don’t have to report my “family” income. based on my own income, pell grants will cover almost all of my school expenses, and working part time + student loans should cover most of my living expenses.
however, i’m going to lose my health insurance in 2 months. i’m nearly out of dental already. i don’t know what i can do yet, because my financial aid for school has been put through the verification process for months and months and lots of paperwork and i don’t know what my period grant is exactly or what kind of student loans i’m applicable for. on top of that, i have to pay $1,130.00 to my University out of pocket because financial aid didn’t come through in time.
i’ve never worked less than full time – in the decade i’ve spent much of it working 2 jobs – but now i’m going less than part time and my job i’ve worked for years won’t even give me so much as health insurance. i’m very scared and i feel like i’m jumping off of a cliff.
i do have credit cards, but with no health insurance and only a part time job i need them for emergencies only. $1k+ is enough to stress my credit out horribly, and i have absolutely no fallback plan. i’m an adult survivor of an abusive homophobic family taking a huge risk by finally going to college like i’ve always wanted to.
i know this is the best thing for me, and i know that my life will improve so much with a degree – and eventually my JD – and i know that i have the potential to do this. i think i might be able to survive on my student loans. but right now… i have absolutely no information. right now im going in blind. and i know this is the best choice for me, but i don’t want to end up struggling or to have everything fall through because of my low income. i make minimum wage (+ tips) and even full time i don’t even know if i can afford books. my father doesn’t speak to me and my mom has nothing she can give me.
my paypal is email@example.com and my squarecash is $wishbyspirit
i’m a lesbian survivor who has lived through hell
and is finally trying to do what i know is best for me, but it’s terrifying. everything helps. this is the biggest risk i’ve ever taken in my life, and i’ve sworn to myself that i’ll never be homeless or struggling to eat again, because those struggles have been a reality for years of my life.
thank you all for everything in advance. i appreciate all of the help i can get.
I’m sure this has been done before, but I absolutely live for pansy/Harry friendship
- Pansy and Harry become friends even before Drarry happens
- it’s eighth year, and of course all the returning students are grouped in one big dorm because house unity and all that
- Harry can’t sleep. The nightmares are too much, and he doesn’t want to bother his roommate *cough*draco*cough* because he’s his ex-rival for merlin’s sake and that’s just /awkward/
- so he sits by the hearth in the common room, where everything is usually purple and gray but right now the fire is roaring and everything is bathed in a wonderful orange light
- and he doesn’t notice Parkinson sitting in the love seat to his left until she shifts and drawls out a scathing “well if it isn’t the boy who just won’t die”
- and of course Harry jumps, wand out and pointed at Pansy’s throat in half a second
- she stares at it and pushes it away in silence
- there’s the expected “nightmare?” “Yeah. You?” “Same as you, what do you expect” exchange then comfortable silence
- eventually they fall asleep where they are
- in the morning, pansy’s gone and Harry’s late for breakfast
- neither of them say anything about it, but she nevertheless slips him an extra hot coffee as she leaves the great hall
- it happens again that night
- this time, they talk about it
- “what’s it like to die?”
- he starts. He’s never told anyone about that. Ever.
- and that’s how he finds out that Pansy is a legilimens
- “why don’t you look for yourself?”
- “I’m not a barbarian, Potter”
- so he tells her. And she listens.
- she asks why he didn’t tell Weasley and Granger
- “they worry too much”
- and she gets it
- the next night, she tells him why she doesn’t boast about her legilimency
- “My Death Eater family loved to exploit it. When old Voldy came back, he forced me to use it to find out his victim’s fears and weaknesses. I was a puppet. I didn’t ask for that.”
- “None of us did.”
- they meet like this every night, when the nightmares are too much or the insomnia sets in
- she explains that sleeping was too much like passing out from Crucio
- He talks about how weird it feels since Draco started ignoring him
- they talk about Draco a lot
- “he wasn’t always that way. You should’ve seen him as a child, when his father would be away on business. I’d never met anyone more in love with life.”
- they don’t talk for the rest of that night
- he notices the slytherin Trio has mostly broken up
- Pansy, surprisingly, hangs out with Luna during the day
- Harry asks about it
- Pansy shrugs “she doesn’t dwell on the past”
- One day Hermione and Ron don’t show up for breakfast
- Pansy takes the seat next to Harry, “ she snuck into his room last night after you went to bed. Kicked Blaise out and everything.”
- They talk about life after hogwarts
- “you don’t want to be an auror anymore, then? Thought saving people gave you a hard on, Potty”
- he laughs for the first time in a long while
- “it gets boring after the first couple hundred times, I guess”
- “well, Mcgonagall obviously wants you for the DADA position”
- they walk together to herbology
- Draco gawks as they enter the greenhouse
- Pansy offers a small smile
- Draco turns away
- Harry sulks
- Ron and Hermione show up a minute later, Hermione blushing and Ron raising an eyebrow at Harry, but he doesn’t say anything when Pansy whispers something in Harry’s ear that makes him grin wide
- It’s the middle of the year, and Harry and Pansy have established a sort of routine
- they meet every night, sometimes to talk, sometimes to take walks around the castle, sometimes just to sit in each other’s presence until they fall asleep
- in the morning, whoever wakes first brings up two mugs from breakfast, if it’s Pansy she brings cocoa, while Harry brings coffee
- Harry asks why Pansy always wears extra layers, or uses far more blankets than normal
- he mentions that Malfoy does it, too
- “Draco never told you?” “I never asked”
- it’s a side effect of the Cruciatus and Imperio Curses
- Harry thinks he understands
- He pats her hand, and she wonders why he’s so warm
- he shrugs. He’s always been like that.
- maybe it’s because of his mother’s love, he jokes
- she just looks at him. “Perhaps you’re right about something for once, Potty.”
- the next morning, Draco wakes early to find them snuggled together in front of the dying embers, Pansy leaning into Harry, extra blankets discarded on the floor
- he can’t help the tight, smoldering feeling in his chest as he walks to breakfast
- it’s Saturday, so there’s no class, but Blaise still leaves a mug of coffee and a cup of cocoa on the coffee table in the common room for when they wake, warming charms cast to keep the drinks steaming
- when they wake up, it’s not awkward at all. Just comfortable.
- like sharing a bed with your sibling
- they enjoy their arrangement, and Pansy takes advantage of Harry’s warmth constantly
- eighth years are allowed to leave the grounds at any point, so long as they obey curfew
- Harry and Pansy visit Hogsmeade together shortly after Christmas break
- while out for lunch, they run into Draco
- Pansy invites him along
- Harry and Draco start talking and don’t stop
- Pansy is torn; she hates being a third wheel, but she thinks she ships the two more
- she excuses herself, claiming exhaustion, and finds a quaint book shop near the edge of the village
- There, she runs into a distressed Granger
- turns out, Granger broke it off with Weasley
- Pansy is surprisingly good at comforting others, and shares her unexpected love of books with Hermione
- but while Hermione adores nonfiction, Pansy reads fiction. Thus, a friendship grows
- their day at the book store marks the start of a new relationship
- she tells Harry about her impromptu date with hermione
- “on a first name basis now, are you? I feel betrayed.”
- “oh shut it, Potty.”
- she’s blushing and they both know it
- in retaliation, she asks about Draco, and now it’s Harry’s turn to bloom red
- when Harry asks Draco out in the Great Hall a few weeks later, Pansy stands and screams from the other end of the table “IT’S ABOUT FUCKING TIME YOU PINING PRICK”
- Harry and Draco both turn red, scurrying out of the hall, hand in hand
- Pansy high-fives Luna, who giggles the whole time
- Harry does the same thing when Hermione asks out Pansy, but instead he’s screaming “SAY YES ALREADY PANS, YOU BLOODY WUSS”
- Ron gazes at them sadly, but Blaise distracts him with a comforting hand on his lower back and offers some treacle tart
- Pansy and Harry’s nightly meetings start happening less and less, but they’re still closer than ever
- when Draco and Harry have their first fight, Pansy knows, cuddling with Harry in front of the fireplace like they used to
- Hermione is super understanding, bless her heart
- She still draws a mustache and monocle on Harry in revenge for stealing her girlfriend, though
- she wakes Draco early to see it
- He takes pictures of his exbutkindofstill-best friend and boyfriend cuddling
- he won’t admit it, but his heart melts just a little as they wake, untangling from each other, bleary eyes and bed heads
- Harry and Draco don’t fight as much after that (but neither of them mind so much on the mornings after they do because Harry and pansy’s friendship is so precious)
- drarry and pansmione have a double wedding
- Ron and Blaise are Best Men, Luna and Ginny Maids of Honor
- Harry gets the DADA job, but always floos home at the end of the day to be with Draco and the kids
-pansy works in hogsmeade, running the bookstore where she first comforted hermione, now minister of magic
- Draco is a wonderful homemaker, who works from home co-editing the Quibbler with Luna
- even after marriage and families, Pansy and Harry have slumber parties, just the two of them in the living room while Draco and hermione take the kids out
- they cuddle and talk about everything
- in the mornings, pansy always wakes first, since Harry is usually up late grading papers
- but now, she makes two coffees for Harry and hermione, a cocoa for her, and a tea for Draco
- Harry and Pansy still spend nights by the fire, but sometimes they’re joined by their spouses, Ron and Blaise, and Ginny and Luna
- Sometimes Pansy and Draco’s skin still turn to ice
- sometimes hermione and Harry still wake up in the middle of the night for no solid reason
- but they’re surrounded by the ones they love
- the war is over
- pansy’s legilimency fades with age, and she’s happy to only have to live in her own head for once
- Harry and Draco learn to be in love with life, and with each other
- Hermione and Ron are no longer a ‘what if’
- and while Draco’s scars never completely fade away, Harry assures him they make him even more beautiful
- While Pansy will never stop being cold, Hermione is there with cocoa and and blankets and her warm embrace
- while Harry and Hermione never eat as much as they used to, too accustomed to those days in that wretched tent, running from the enemy, starving in the forest, Draco and Pansy are there to hold them and kiss them and remind them that it’s better now. It’s okay now.
- and suddenly it wasn’t just Pansy and Harry with late night talks and cuddles on the couch
- it was everyone else, too
- it was warm, and safe, and home
- and it wasn’t perfect
- but it was good.
I wish you would write a fic about Scott getting werewolf drunk with Derek and accidentally letting it slip that Stiles is on love with Derek. (In honor of your drinking) ;)
“Scott, I’m going to kill you!”
The door of his apartment banged open and for the first time in years, Scott jumped in shock. His coffee mug hit the kitchen tile and shattered, piping hot coffee splashed over his bare feet, and he suddenly remembered Stiles saying at some point that he was learning how to mask his presence from werewolves.
Apparently he mastered that particular skill.
And how to magically and silently open a deadbolt.
Normally Scott would pick up Stiles’ familiar heartbeat two floors down, and his jeep while it was still a ways down the road, but this time, there had been nothing. No heartbeat, no jeep, not even footsteps in the hallway—until suddenly there was everything. Elevated heart rate, clouds of anger wafting through the apartment, Stiles stomping closer, furious for some reason, and Scott could do nothing to prepare himself because for the first time in his life, he was hungover.
He was dying, because just the night before, he discovered in the stupidest way possible that yes, werewolves could get drunk with the right tools and a little determination. And the right tool was some crazy strong alcohol Stiles brought back from Poland last year that could punch straight through even an alpha werewolf’s metabolism. And what did he do with that discovery?
Like a college freshman away from home for the first time, buckling under immense peer pressure.
He was hungover, he was dying, and he was an idiot.
An idiot who Stiles was apparently about to murder, judging by his murderous expression when he turned the corner and locked his wild, murderous gaze on Scott. His hair was tugged up in every direction, he’d probably slept in that loose and stretched shirt, and he had the manic energy of a man who’d been roaming the streets looking for vengeance.
It had been years since Scott last felt any kind of inkling of fear towards his best friend, but right then, standing in his underwear in a puddle of hot coffee, feeling nauseous and fuzzy and somehow bloated—he was horribly aware of the mountain ash that Stiles always had on him. It was the emissary’s favorite threat towards werewolves who pissed him off, and while he rarely ever followed through with it, that murderous face promised no empty threats. Just revenge.
Scott stepped out of the puddle of hot coffee. That was really all he could do to improve the situation.
“You told him,” Stiles accused, eyes narrowed with rage as he stalked closer. “You actually told him, I can’t believe you would tell him!”
Pairing: Dean/Cas Length: 2.5k Tags: Fluff, Mild Angst, Pining, First Kiss, Canon Divergent Read on AO3
A special thank you to @braezenkitty for being my awesome beta <3
“You just gotta get laid,” Dean said, reseating the burger beside the pile of fries on his plate, this time with a big bite missing. “Or a decent kiss, at least.”
He crumbled a napkin between greasy fingers, tossed it to the middle of the table. Shoved his shirtsleeves up one more time as he tucked his black fed tie under the table ledge and away from the plate. “It’d loosen you up, buddy. And maybe you’d quit tryna live vicariously through horny eighteen-year-olds.”
This was because of the door-to-door canvas. The couple at the park who’d been all over each other, that Castiel hadn’t been able to stop looking at—even after the old, blue-haired lady at 512 Bakersfield Court had made a comment. “Your partner likes to stare…” like she’d never in her seventy-five years of life seen someone curious about such a thing.
“If only that was the first time I heard it, too,” Dean’d smiled back from her stoop, the sharp sun cooking them both in the stuffy Tennessee heat. A marked jab to Cas’ ribs, and a walk to the nearest pub later, and Dean was bringing it up again, because, of course he was. Why talk about the case?
“I only glanced at the couple in the park,” Cas sighed. “It’s not a recurring issue. It doesn’t mean anything.”
Dean laughed, lipped his beer bottle, and took a stout drink. “Sure,” he said. “Glanced at them. Glanced at those girls holding hands last week—though, I’ll give ya that one. I gave ‘em a couple once-overs too.”
“Point is, it ain’t the first time, and you’re a damn liar.”
Aries: “When I give the word, your little town thingy will be bye-bye. Bye-bye!” Taurus: “It’s my birthday gift to me. I’m so happy.” Gemini: “Don’t listen to that guy. He’s trying to lead you down the path of righteousness. “I’m gonna lead you down the path that r o c k s.” Cancer:
“I was a junior chipmunk, uh, and I had to be versed in all the woodland creatures. Squeaky, uh, squeak, squeaker, squeakin’?”
Leo: “I’m the Emperor, and as such, I’m born with an innate sense of direction. Okay, where am I?” Virgo: “That is the last time we take directions from a squirrel.” Libra: “Break it down? Are ya kidding me? This is hand-carved mahogany.” Scorpio: “Excellent. A few drops in his drink, and then I’ll propose a toast, and he will be dead before dessert.” Sagittarius: “Oh, it’s not the first time I was tossed out of a window, and it won’t be the last. What can I say? I’m a rebel.” Capricorn: “…Well, he ain’t getting any deader! Back to work.” Aquarius: “Oh, he’s doing his own theme music? Big, dumb and tone deaf. I am so glad I was unconscious for all of this.” Pisces:
“See, just like I said, I’m the victim here! I didn’t do anything, and they ruined my life and took everything I had.”
OKAY so as you guys probably already know I love making theories lmaooo and I have more than one so I’m going to keep updating this post with new information/new theories until TS6 is revealed!!
So this is my original theory that TS6 will drop on Friday October 13th, 2017, because it is the last Friday the 13th this year and Taylor is hella extra™
Taylor blacked out all of her social media accounts as well as her website, store, youtube, and myspace… during an eclipse, everything blacks out for a period of time
There’s going to be a total solar eclipse across the entire continental united states in a few days for the first time in 99 years
A total solar eclipse is usually a once in a lifetime thing just like this album
An eclipse often symbolizes new beginnings and a cleanse, which could make a lot of sense for this album after everything Taylor has been through in the past 3 years
Eclipses are extremely emotional/moving events, and Taylor has always been known to write about things that move people
Taylor’s tumblr fades from pink to black, which again is in a sense what happens during a solar eclipse: the light fades away to black
Taylor has posted several pictures while wearing stars on her outfits, as well as her star flash tattoo. Also, the newest TSNow promo from Taylor Nation looks kinda spacey.
Taylor sent a CD of 1989 to space and wrote “Going to space!” on it… that could have potentially been a clue!
Kesha said she was collaborating with another artist and used 13 emojis, so we assumed that it’s Taylor. However, the emojis weren’t just random, they were stars and meteors (and unicorns)!!
Before and after the totality period of a total eclipse, shadow snake patterns form on the ground. Taylor’s first post since the blackout was a gif of either a rattlesnake or potentially a dragon (see bulletpoint below).
If the gif was a dragon, it also supports this theory because there is a Chinese myth that states that a solar eclipse is a dragon eating the sun.
Social media is just one big masquerade when you think about it, full of people essentially wearing masks and pretending to be people they aren’t, as well as using it for anonymity
In that sense social media is also very fake in the sense that nothing about it is tangible and oftentimes it’s superficial, just like masquerades
Taylor could have blacked out her social media and deleted everything to signify that she’s done participating in the social media masquerade
She could have been giving us a hint by participating in the IDWLF music video, where there were fancy masquerade masks present
TS6 could be about time, or in a sense the lack of time… maybe the 13th hour? Because it only exists on the 24-hour clock, which isn’t widely used in the united states, so in a sense the 13th hour wouldn’t exist
On one of her posts on instagram the caption was “Til. The. End. Of. Time.” so maybe TS6 is about what happens when time ends, or when time stops… such as moments that make time seem to stop or slow down or speed up, or even getting lost in the moment
Taylor blackout out all of her social media is in a sense erasing her social media history, which could relate to the absence of time
It could also touch upon how time isn’t actually a real tangible thing, and is simply something that we use to explain how we go through life
Potential titles could be: epoch, chrono
A song was temporarily released on youtube titled “Timeless” (some people think Taylor released it some people think somebody was impersonating her); there’s also a website called timeless.com that says coming soon. The concept of “timeless” ties in perfectly with this theory in the sense of lost time, nonexistent time, or erasing time.
Scott Borchetta posted pictures about time on his social medias.
So I came up with this quite a while ago, and it was because of the black and white pictures that Taylor had been posting.
It could also explain the social media blackout, since noir means black
The whole noir genre could make for a very conceptually interesting album/era
So this theory isn’t that well developed, but it’s simply because Taylor blacked out all of her social medias/websites
It could also have an interesting meaning as to how she could potentially approach social media in the future if this proves true
As an introvert, I did get off the sugaring sites, but it took me quite a while to get off the internet. I used Tinder to find the three gift daddies that I had. Last month, I went free styling for the first time.
There is a general horror around free styling that, trust me, I understand. If I didn’t have to leave my house, I wouldn’t. But I realized a few things. The sugar sites are not set up for you to succeed. We, as sugar babies, are the draw that is used to attract men with money and unrealistic dreams.
Do you want to have the perfect relationship? A young, beautiful, smart woman who will hang off your every word and, unlike escorts, will be with you and you alone for a fraction of the price that escorts are demanding? Sign up for a membership with our site at the low price of $39.99/month and become a sugar daddy tonight!
While this might not be the exact language the sites are using, I guarantee if you go on any of the sugar sites you will see something similar being touted to men. I also promise that the men that have the real potential to be amazing sugar daddies and give you things you didn’t believe that you could get aren’t on these sites.
And, honey, maybe you haven’t noticed but online dating-sugar or vanilla- is not set up for black women to succeed. I’ll say it once more. You’re far more likely to find the man you’re looking for when you let go of the sugar sites. So what happens next? Next, you change your mindset. There is one thing that needs adjustment, your attitude, in two different areas. The first is what a sugar daddy looks like. Maybe you don’t have this problem. But I do. I tend to find myself thinking that sugar daddies look a certain way. They’re white and in their 40’s-50’s. Most of them are married. But this isn’t what sugar daddies look like. They can be any age. They can be any race. They can be anywhere. When it’s time to free style, don’t think that if a Black man, an Asian man, a Martian, whatever, approaches you that because they don’t fit in with the idea of what you think an SD looks like you can’t pay any attention to them.
There will be three types of men that you’ll meet when you go out: cheap men that would like your time and attention for free, men that will simply ask how much you want or make it known that they have no problem paying you, and men that are willing to spend money on you but need some type of connection with you first. Ugh, connection. Don’t you hate that word? Men should just hand us money because we asked for it right? We’re young, we’re beautiful, we’re smart. Just fork over the coins.
But consider this. How often do you give money to complete strangers because they asked for it? How often have you walked up to an attractive or interesting looking person with $5 that you know you don’t need and said: “here this is for you just because you look cool or like you needed a little help”? Never right? If we were a society where that was the norm homelessness would not be an issue. No, we give our money to people we like, to people that have bettered our lives in some way, to people we trust. But, still. That word-connection. Months and months of dates. Maybe even putting out. That must be what I mean, right? Nope. Not what I mean at all. A connection can be made in 15 minutes or 15 months. It really just depends on how well your personality meshes with his.
How do you tell these men apart? Let’s build a scenario, shall we? Let’s say you meet a man at a bar. You each talk a bit about who you are and what you do for a living. His job sounds promising. You don’t know exactly how much he makes but when you google it in the bathroom after touching up your lipstick you see that it’s an acceptable amount. He buys you a drink to continue the conversation you’ve already started, but when the night ends, he doesn’t pick up the tab you had started before he sat down. Splenda! Salt! That’s what Tumblr will tell you. I say wait. You spend some time texting. He says he wants to take you out. This is when we find out what kind of man he is by analyzing a few things:
Where does he want to meet? TGIFridays or one of the best restaurants/bars in the city. Look at where he wants to take you and why. If he asks you where you want to eat and then shoots it down because it’s overpriced or “just not his scene” you have two options: dig your heels in or run. My first meeting with Bentley took some time to plan because he shot down the restaurants that I chose as not being good enough for a first date. It was a good first sign.
How and what do they order? We know what a man who doesn’t want to spend a lot of money looks like when he orders at a restaurant or bar. He asks if there are any discounts or deals. Asks what’s the best and cheapest drink or food item on the menu. Makes “jokes” about how expensive everything is.
How do they look when you order? A man that asks if you want anything else after you’ve decided what you want is a keeper. A man that asks what you want scans the menu and then asks if you’re sure you want those things or if you’d be happy with something cheaper presents you with two options: to dig your heels in or run.
What are they talking to you about? A man that talks about sex as soon as he meets you only wants you for one thing and it ain’t playing cards. Now, if he’s willing to compensate you for that time in a way that you find acceptable, fine. Get your money girl. If you want a man that cares about you as an individual but he can’t stop talking about how well he’s doing on Viagra, you have two options. Dig in or run. I suggest you run, but this is your life, not mine
When the date is over, look at this man’s behavior. You’ll know if he’s the type of man that you can keep in your life. If he isn’t, let him go. LET HIM GO! Don’t, please friend, don’t hang on to a man because you don’t think that you’ll be able to get another. This game isn’t for the desperate that need quick cash because their life is falling apart. This is going to take time. You’ll find yourself getting dressed up and going out quite a few times before you find a man that you’re willing to stick with. If you understand this from the beginning, that reaching any goal is going to take time, you’ll be far less likely to fail.
You do have one thing on your side. Men know that it is their responsibility to take care of the women in their lives. Vanilla men know this. They know. I’m going to say it one more time, best friend so it really sinks in. All men know that it is their responsibility to take care of the women in their lives. What’s more, they know that the younger and better looking a woman is, the more they will have to spend. Your job is not to convince a man to spend money on you. He already knows he should. Your job is to separate the men willing to spend from the men not willing to spend by opening up your mouth and talking about what you want. Talk about college and the class that you’re going to be taking, but god isn’t it crazy how expensive books are? Talk about how much you love to write, but your laptop broke. Talk about how you want to get into digital photography but don’t know what camera to get or if you can afford to buy one. Give it a couple weeks. The right man will show up with a laptop, or an iPad, or a book, or a camera or whatever it is you say you need. The wrong man won’t have made it past the first date.
Happy hunting, best friend.
Best friend, be honest, what did you think? Do you think you could ever get off the sugar sites? Go free styling? Do you think my approach makes any sense or is something that could work for you? Leave me a comment and let me know so we can talk about it.
Anon asked “Can you please do a part 3 to ‘guys my age’ were Bucky asks reader for another lap dance”
A/N: The fic that started it all. I’m so glad people liked it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Let me know if you want to be tagged. Also, dominant/jealous Bucky is just wow. Let me know if you want to be tagged HERE or HERE. Go away kids! And please use protection y’all.
How many days have passed already since the last time I heard from you? I think, I’ve lost track counting the days. Yet I still want to share with you everything that’s happening to me. And I know it’s impossible now. For we no longer communicate. We’re no longer each others’ priority be it in good times or bad times like we used to do. It pains me so much that you were the one whom I always considered to be the first one to learn and know everything about me no matter how mundane or grand it could be. It’s really hurting that you turned out to be a stranger. Sadly, a complete stranger to me now. If given a chance to redo everything with you from the moment we first met, I would undoubtedly do it within a heartbeat. This only proves how much I am yearning for you.
A/N: Guys!!!! Thank you so so much for the positive response to pt. one of TUoFD!!! I’m so so so glad you guys liked it!!! Just to let you guys know, I’m going back to university in a few days, so I won’t be as active as I’d like to be :( I made a full post about it here, so check that out if you want to know my update schedule and ask answering schedule. Also, shout out to everyone who is going back to school this year, and I especially want to send all my love to everyone going into their freshman year at university!!! I get lots of messages from you guys asking for advice, and I just want yall to know that I am so proud of you for continuing your education, and I’m rooting for you!!! You’re killing the game, yall. And I’m sure university!Peter would be proud, too (didn’t know there would be so much discourse around where I decided to send him for university??? lmao oh well). All my love.
You had been in awkward car rides before. There was the time that eight year old you
threw up all over your friend’s cute older brother on a family road trip, or
the time when you had accompanied your cousin and his girlfriend on a lake trip
where she said no when he asked her to marry him. Once, on a high school band trip, you
accidentally gave a boy a boner the night before travelling home, and spent the
rest of the next day avoiding him over the entirety of the bus and the plane
rides with the help of your friends. All
of those experiences were sufficiently awkward, but, you had come to learn,
none of them compared to the bus ride back to Columbia after you discovered
that your biology partner was Spider-Man.
Each of you were tense in your stance, not allowing
any parts of your body to touch the other, even on the small faux leather
seat. You kept your gaze glued to the scenery
outside your window, watching as the trees by the side of the road flew
by. You were hyper aware of Peter next
to you as he sat with his arms crossed, eyes firmly staring at his planted
feet. He hadn’t shifted since you had
settled into your seats an hour and a half ago, and neither had you. In your mind, you couldn’t help but reply the
event that had unfolded in the cave, your discovery, and what had followed.