1. Hillary Clinton voted to go into the Iraq with false information, which was typical at the time.
She is quoted in 2006 as saying “If I had been president in October of 2002, I would not have started this war…. If we in Congress don’t end this war before January 2009, as president, I will.”
2. It wasn’t illegal at the time, there was no law stating she could not handle the emails in her own way. None.
On top of this, she turned over all emails that had to do with her job, all 30,000 emails. The emails she did not send over were personal emails between her, her family, and non-political emails because she wasn’t required to.
3. She has never once said anything along those lines, Ever. Not even going to respond with anything about this, because it’s just not true.
4. It shouldn’t be up to the states, it should be apart of federal law that discrimination is illegal. If you allow the states to do it, then you are perpetuating that discrimination is freely allowed to happen here. Which it shouldn’t.
5. She has talked about the wage gap, multiple times.
“It’s been quite exciting to see a lot of the changes that are going on
but it’s also been somewhat distressing to see how hard change still is,
including in my own country,“ Clinton said. She cited recent Census
numbers that showed women made 78 cents to every dollar men made last
year – an improvement by just one penny. “So when I talk about this, I’m
not just talking about somebody else in some other region of the
So yes she probably will, considering she also said “We can’t grow an economy without women”
Please research what you are saying. Please.