brooklyn nine nine is really good to us when it comes to friendships, because every character has such unique friendships and bonding scenes with the others but i dont think we talk about rosas and charles friendship enough because damn:
- we start the show with charles being head over heels for rosa, who is clearly not interested
- rosa tells him, very clearly, that she thinks hes sweet and really likes him as a friend but shes not interested in dating him
- it takes charles some time to get over her, but he does!! apologizes for being weird and making her uncomfortable!! and they go on having an incredibly strong and close friendship!!
- at one point charles even takes a bullet for her, which could have led to the whole “just give him a chance” trope but nope b99 doesnt do that bs, they talk it out and they never end up together
- they are so close that charles even helps rosas bf to plan for her birthday because he knows her so well!! she loves it!!
- rosa asks charles to be her bridesmaid because they are so close and she knows charles would love that!! he does!!
- charles plans her the best bachelorette party and rosa absolutely loves it!! she gets so excited she literally lifts charles up from the floor??
- sometimes between working cases they go to have foot massages together?? that was so cute??
- charles helps rosa text her boyfriend?? because shes not that great at pickup lines?? how cute??
- the writers could have easily opted to go with the “less attractive man falls for his way hotter coworker whos not interested but ends up giving him a chance because he is nice (and wont stop pestering her)” trope but instead we got this beautiful beautiful brotp
Graves pulls Credence into a hug, which, with his hand on Credence’s neck, seems more
controlling than affectionate. Credence, overwhelmed by the seeming affection, closes his eyes and
(Translated by @Aki_the_geek on Twitter) Yamamoto : “Yuuri is friends with Phichit because even if Yuuri doesn’t go to him, Phichit will come to Yuuri on his own. Yuuri doesn’t have to be suspicious of Phichit’s motives and he doesn’t show customary concern over him like Japanese people do which in turn is less stressful for Yuuri.”
Aaaaaawwwwwww ♥ I need to punch a wall to feel strong again ♥
(Would I ever be able to retranscribe this fabulous friendship ?)
His mom use to teach him and his siblings to knit. Her lessons were fun and noisy. It was a miracle that no one accidentally poked their eyes out. As they got older, Lance ended up being the only one sticking with it and practicing regularly. His siblings would proudly bring it up with every chance they had. Gushing about their new sweaters or plush toys, they would tease him until he went bright red.
Little does he know, the lessons have stopped after his disappearance. Without him his mom had no one to knit with. His mom`s face would twist into a fond yet sad smile whenever she sees kneedles.
One day Lance finds kneedles in the castle. He starts using it immediately. He uses it in Blue or in the comforts in his own room. No one knew. He wasn’t ashamed of being able to knit, he just doesn’t want to tell anyone. Knitting felt like something private he wanted to keep to himself.
- His first project was more of a warmup; tiny colourful sweaters for the mice. They loved it and swore not to tell Allura where they got it from. (Despite her curious pleas)
- Lance crocheted a mini blue lion and gave to Blue and she was so happy. She purred loud and proudly as the others looked on with a twinge of jealousy “LOOK LOOK AT WHAT MY SON MADE ME,” He laughed at this and happily continued to make more mini lions for the rest. She grumbled in slight disappointment but if it makes her siblings happy she is all for it.
- The team is just like what the heck what is this toy doing in my lion??? Where did this come from?????
- Imagine everyone in the team getting hand knitted onesies as a surprise gift from him.
- Keith and Pidge come up w multiple conspiracy theories to where these random presents are coming from??? Was it Hunk??? Was it Coran??? Was it the government ??? They even created a club called ‘Sweater Weather theories,’. It was mandatory to join or else Keith will side eye you and start talking milk shots. He will only stop if u join. (He is lactose intolerant)
- It was hilarious, Lance would never tell them.
- but they do find out eventually and soon enough he starts his own knitting lesson but with the team. His best students to worse students were Hunk, Allura, Shiro, Coran, Pidge and then… Keith. Keith sucked. But he was the most dedicated and enthusiastic about knitting so Lance respects that.
-It was great he never had that much fun in a long time.
- AlsO, imagine happy cosy Lance in a mermaid tail blanket.
((Does this count as a smart!Lance headcannon?
Yeah so I interpreted that episode w the Arusians where Lance said “We can knit them tiny sweaters” as proof he can knit
Send me some more Smart! Lance headcannons in my ask guys pls))
Aaah, the Lethifold! One of my favourite creatures from reading the book as a child. Thanks to @zinfandelli for suggesting it as a creature, I was psyched to draw Credence with one. (And of course I saw the official design on the bluray just as I was about to start colouring, and had to change up a bunch of stuff from my sketch haha) Art blog: questionartbox
Erica is Taylor’s assistant although she has often been referred to as her tour manager (but she’s definitely an assistant). You can spot her somewhere around Taylor at pretty much any, even remotely, work-related thing or to put it this way - if Tree is around, there is 95% chance that Erica is too.
You might remember the #EricasExpressions hashtag that was somewhat popular during 1989 Tour, mostly because she has this facial expression which screams unimpressed and uninterested, like her soul is leaving her body… Like this:
However, she quickly became a darling of fans because she’s been Taylor’s ride or die for a very long time, and look - she smiles! (X)
…also, she seems to be as close to some of Taylor’s friends as Tree is, like this time Gigi made sure to give her a hug in midst of all that chaos:
You might also remember her from “Blank Space” music video BTS:
Anyways, her full name is Erica Worden and while I’m not sure for how long she’s been around (absolutely sure about Red era and 1989 era), I think I read somewhere (could have been some loft 89 story, someone that talked with her or some other blog post) that she’s been with Taylor pretty much since the beginning. So, let this be little tribute post to Erica and all her years of service and loyalty to Taylor.
There are so many different storylines because ultimately everything is connected. But at first what you’re seeing is all these different characters who could absolutely be the stars of their own show. So it looks like they are completely disconnected and have no effect on each other whatsoever. - Samuel Barnett