To Do List Meme
I was tagged by @tel-abelas-mofo (thank you, dear!)
What to do: List all the things you’re currently working on in as much or little detail as you’d like, then tag some friends to see what they’re working on. This can be writing, art, vids, gifsets, whatever.
1. Work on my summer show’s Twitter account so I have a variety of things to post and comment about to break up the posts about rehearsals and show info (i.e. find more people/tags relative to Shakespeare jokes and theatre)
2. Work on my summer show’s FB page (for ditto)
3. Make the summer show’s FB event
4. ALL THE SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTION OH MY GOD I’M GOING TO DIE HELP ME
5. Finally get the crowdfunding campaign for the summer show going so we can get some fundraising money rolling in (right now I am funding the entire thing out of the savings I set aside for producing independent theatre)
6. Call the frickin’ credit card company and ask them where the hell they sent my new card before my current one expires (it probably went to my parents’ house, but it’s still stressful ‘cause I have shit to pay for)
7. Call the university and ask them if I can get the hard copy of my diploma sent to me because I didn’t attend my graduation last November (yeah, I’m a little late on that)
8. Outline and finish worldbuilding for the text-based adventure game my partner and I are working on for a January competition
9. Get coding lessons from my partner for said text-based adventure game
10. Outline new play idea about a lady-loving, opera singing swordsmaster
11. Write two ideas for one-shots I have for Horizon Zero Dawn
12. Clear out my old prompts for DA Drunk Writing Circle (I have 4 prompts in the inbox from months ago).
13. Lament the fact that I’m not going to have Friday/Saturdays off for a very long time (if ever, while I’m working at the bookstore) and kind of interferes with participating in DWC (I am saaaad :( ).
14. Finally get to writing the main multi-chapter fic for Not by Fate’s Design (my exploration of Varric and Bianca’s backstory and why, exactly, they are separated). Outline has been finished for a while, but I hit a spot of writer’s block with it and now I’m going to have to redo the outline and come at it from a different angle.
15. Once Not by Fate’s Design is done, FINALLY start my re-write of The Tempest’s Shadow. Outline is finished, I just need to get started on the actual thing.
16. Make a new Venara save file for screenshot purposes.
17. Re-design Eledin (because I don’t like his current design, I want to rebuild him from the ground up).
18. Design Alorien in DA:I character creator and throw some Grey Warden armour on her.
19. Design Lorenna in DA:I character creator and get better screenshots of her (is there a mod for letter the player character where the Champion’s armour? I should look into that).
20. MORE DA:I MULTIPLAYER.
21. Get back to Witcher 3: Blood and Wine, because I never finished it.
22. Try REALLY HARD not to do a third playthrough of Horizon Zero Dawn.
23. Finish reading A Darker Shade of Magic (V. E. Schwab), so I can get back to Leviathan Wakes (James S. A. Corey), Uprooted (Naomi Novik), Attachments (Rainbow Rowell) and the Witcher books (Andrzej Sapkowski).
24. Maybe get a copy of Gods Behaving Badley (Marie Phillips) because every time I shelve it at work, I sneak a peak at it and it just looks so much fun.
25. Try not to die in the Mystery aisle at work this week. (It is the bane of my existence. The books are out to murder you. Yes, I’m looking at you James Patterson wall of hell *squinty eyes*)
I’m not sure who and who hasn’t done this, so feel free to ignore if you like! @long-liv-prairies, @ladydracarysao3, @thevikingwoman, @the-emerald-halla, @silent-of-spirit, @roguelioness, @superfluouskeys, @galadrieljones, @cristofalina