Everybody talks about a Percy Jackson film series done right, but what about a TV series? Think about how much content we would get! The giffing possibilities, the theorising, the going over of every scene to see symbolism.
- 5 Percy Jackson & The Olympians seasons
- 5 Heroes of Olympus seasons
- Possible Kane Chronicles, Magnus Chase and Trials of Apollo spinoffs with actor cameos from PJO & HOO
- Watching lil’ Percabeth being sassy in season one, knowing that they’re gonna be around for years.
- Seeing Percy, Annabeth and Grover’s actors all becoming best friends and starting YouTube/Snapchat/Twitter/Instagram chains/accounts with BTS filming
- Freaking out about the actors chosen to play the gods
- Watching out for little Reyna and Hylla when Percy’s turned back from a guinea pig and praying they keep the same actors
- Filming seasons 2 and 3 in direct succession so there’s no noticeable age difference in the characters, but having to wait to watch on hiatus and surviving by looking at the cast’s social media when filming
- Meeting Bianca and Nico, trying not to get attached to Bianca’s actress but still crying your eyes out when she dies (but screaming with joy if she returns for flashbacks and/or ghost scenes)
- Watching the Nico actor undergo his ~transformation~ and fan casting Will to suit him
- Watching Percabeth’s first kiss in the volcano and crying with excitement because it’s been such a long build-up
- Organising watching parties for the three- or four-hour long season finale in season 5 and screaming at the Camp Jupiter foreshadowing, Will’s first appearance, Annabeth getting injured, Silena dying, Kronos being defeated, Rachel becoming the oracle, Luke dying, Percy turning down immortality and Percabeth finally becoming canon with an orchestral swell and crying behind the scenes because these kids won’t see each other for a year or more
- Finally seeing teasers for HOO and gathering together to watch the pilot
- Watching them cast a Mexican actor for Leo and a Native American actress for Piper
- Seeing them cast Jason and comparing him to Thalia’s actress with FaceSwap
- The theories and rumours about Piper and Jason’s actors being together (which they neither confirm nor deny as Leo’s actor giggles in interviews)
- Annabeth’s return in the first scene of the pilot and people screaming crying when Butch says, “Percy Jackson” and the Heroes of Olympus opening credits play
- Over-analysis of every scene to make up for the hiatus since PJO ended
- Watching the start of the Gaia storyline and crying excitedly at the mention of Nico’s name
- Meeting Festus and realising that his beeps, whirs, and whatnot actually do represent letters and/or words - like Morse code - and learning to speak it
- Shrieking when Jasiper kiss
- Watching Leo start to build the Argo II
- Screaming when Percy returns in Son of Neptune only remembering “Annabeth” and getting super excited to meet Hazel and Frank
- Watching Nico introduce himself and crying at Percy’s vacant expression
- Getting way too excited when Leo’s actor appears as Sammy (in a hat that always hides his face a little) because he looks amazingly dashing
- Fangirling over Reyna because she’s changed so much but she still looks like the island girl she was way back when
- Giffing the Percy/Jason amnesia parallels
- The cast filming seasons 3-5 all at once and being done years before the series finale because it’s all set in a couple months
- Crying at Percabeth’s reunion bc the actors haven’t worked together in years and they really did miss each other.
- Crying some more at Reyna’s expression seeing Jasiper together
- Revelling in the awkward chemistry between Leo, Hazel, and Frank because the actors are super close and friendly irl
- Hearts everywhere skipping a beat when “you dropped this” happens
- Shipping overloads when Leo and Calypso meet
- Screaming from every viewer when Percabeth fall into Tartarus (like the internet breaks, percabeth, tartarus, and hoo are trending on tumblr for two weeks)
- So many tears when they get out
- Even more tears when Nico’s crush comes out because his actor is so good he looks heartbroken
- The internet breaking again when Season 5 of HOO airs
- Nico-Reyna friendship omzgzz
- The final showdown between the gods, the Seven, the giants and Gaia being basically unbearable and many hours long
- When Solangelo meet people start to cry and/or scream bc THe cHemIStrY
- The big final battle taking seven hours and airing one hour every day for a week
- Two weeks later, when the dust has settled, we get a one-and-a-half hour ep with the aftermath.
- Two and a half months afterwards, everyone wants Leo’s ending and it airs with only one trailer (ten seconds)
- After the end of Leo’s epilogue, every cast, crew, production, publisher, and helper is thanked with their most fitting godly parent following their name (i.e. John Appleseed, Son of Demeter)
On the Coastal Tip of Jamaica, actress Candice Patton stands barefoot in a sheer yellow dress before settling turquoise waters. Her arms sway back and forth as the Caribbean air billows through the thigh-high slit. She gives the camera a small smile as the sun radiates off her skin and the tide tiptoes towards the shore. The Instagram boomerang I’m glancing at has now been viewed over 200,000 times by her 1.2 million-user following.
It’s mid-June; a median between two milestones in Candice’s life - two weeks before her 29th birthday, and two weeks after the Season 3 finale of The Flash aired in homes nationwide. The superhero fiction show, based on the DC Comics character of the same name, stars Candice as Iris West, opposite Grant Gustin as the titular hero, Barry Allen. In the last three years, The Flash has garnered over 15 awards, with Candice herself most recently winning a Saturn Award for “Best Supporting Actress on Television”. It makes sense that CBS Watch! Magazine would send her over to the Caribbean for a photoshoot.
The CW star calls me from her residence in Los Angeles on a Friday afternoon, after her trip in Jamaica. I expect her to sound exhausted from her jet setting, but she’s not. To my astoundment, there’s a lot on her mind. I come to realize that, unlike Iris West, Candice Patton is equipped with a power of her own.
mel did so much us for us this year just to give us the amazing season 2 we got. she hid her pregnancy for 9 months+, did backflips while extremely pregnant and work 10+ hours days on her feet to give us the amazing performances we got and are continuing to get this season. not only that but, she will be back in 4-5 months again to film us an amazing season 3 with the rest of the cast.
the least we can give her the position she herself said she belongs in.
Meet the puppies who will play Rollo, a wolf hybrid that becomes a beloved member of the Fraser clan. Though Starz is still filming season 3 of the drama in South Africa, the producers wanted to begin training the Northern Inuit puppies for their very important role in the new season.
EW obtained this exclusive first look at the pups that will take turns playing a dog that has a “penchant for getting into trouble, often sticking his large, wet nose into places it doesn’t belong,” says a Starz spokesman. “The dog will play a key part in the adventure that lies ahead.”
For those who aren’t familiar with the significance of Rollo, EW asked author Diana Gabaldon to exclusively weigh in on this very special pooch that first appears in Drums of Autumn, the fourth book in her Outlander series from which season 4 will be based.
“They look cute, but tough. They should be just right to play Rollo when the time comes,” Gabaldon tells EW. “They’d need to growl and look menacing on command, I think, and carry back prey of one kind or another to their master. I assume they wouldn’t let them catch things on camera … especially fish, of course.”
In Drums of Autumn, Rollo first comes into contact by young Ian Murray (played in series by John Bell). Says Gabaldon, “Rollo and Young Ian met on the docks in North Carolina, when Young Ian won the dog in a card game, and a life-long bond was formed between them, meaning that Rollo became a member of the ever-growing Fraser family.”
To celebrate the end of filming the 3 season of Outlander … Nothing better than a phrase from the last chapter of Voyager
“America,” I said softly. “The New World.” The pulse beneath my fingers had quickened, echoing my own. A new world. Refuge. Freedom.“Yes,” said Mrs. Olivier, plainly having no idea what the news meant to us, but still smiling kindly from one to the other. “It is America.”Jamie straightened his shoulders and smiled back at her. The clean bright air stirred his hair like kindling flames.“In that case, ma’am,” he said, “my name is Jamie Fraser.” He looked then at me, eyes blue and brilliant as the sky behind him, and his heart beat strong in the palm of my hand.“And this is Claire,” he said. “My wife.”..
KARAMELS (after 2x22): Don’t worry guys, Mon-El is not dead! We knew this could happen, this is part of his comic book arc! He will be back next season! That wormhole probably took him to the 30th century and he will meet the Legion of Superheroes! Then they will give him the cure to his lead allergy, the Legion Flight Ring and perhaps his super suit! He’ll become a superhero and he’ll come back to Kara! It’s going to be awesome!
ANTIS: HE’S DEAD!! KARA YEETED HIM INTO SPACE!!11
KARAMELS: No, he’s not dead.
ANTIS: YOU’RE ALL DELUSIONAL!!!111
KARAMELS: *shows the article where Chris says that Mon-El’s journey will continue in Season 3*
ANTIS: FAKE NEWS!!!111
MELISSA (when asked about Mon-El’s future): I don’t think you should be too worried.
ANTIS: MAN-HELL IS DEAD!!!111
MELISSA (when asked about the Legion Ring): I believe it’s on its way.
KARAMELS: See?? Mon-El is really going to meet the Legion and get the Legion Ring! Just like in the comics!
ANTIS: MAN-HELL IS DEAD!!!111
KARAMELS: No, he’s not. And he’s coming back.
ANTIS: EARTH IS POISONOUS TO DAXAMITES!!! EVEN IF HE CAME BACK ALIVE HE WOULD DIE!!!111
KARAMELS: What part of “the Legion will give him the cure to his lead allergy” didn’t you understand?
ANTIS: HE DEAD THOUGH!!!111
CHRIS: *shows up in Vancouver to start filming Season 3*
ANTIS: HE’S THERE ONLY TO BE WITH MELISSA!!!111
CHRIS: *is set to train with the same guy that trains the Arrow cast*
ANTIS: IT’S CLEARLY FOR SOME OTHER PROJECT!!!111 HE’S NOT IN SEASON 3! IT’S BEEN CONFIRMED BY A SUPER RELIABLE SOURCE!!11
CHRIS: *is confirmed to attend the Supergirl panel at SDCC*
ANTIS: HE WILL BE THERE ONLY TO PROMOTE UHH… TO PROMOTE SEASON 2!!! YEAH, IT TOTALLY MAKES SENSE, DON’T YOU SEE??
TV GUIDE SDCC MAGAZINE:
ANTIS: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN MON-HELL IS COMING BACK?? THAT WAS TOTALLY UNEXPECTED!! WE DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!!!111