I’ve never had a penpal and honestly I’m pushing myself out of my comfort zone just a little bit, but it sounds really interesting and a much more ‘organic’ I guess you could say, way of making friends than just hovering around people’s social media, while also knowing a little bit about them to begin with!
I’m currently in College taking Media, but moving to Art (3D Design) next year! I’m really into Architecture(+sustainable living), film-making and any form of creative media really.
- Two Door Cinema Club, Florence + The Machine ( I adore Florence Welch.. just sayin’ ;-) ) STRFKR, Alt-J, Fox Academy, classic MCR and all of their new work! Glass Animals, La Roux and some favourites such as Bowie and Zappa
- (Green/Chaos) Witchcraft (low-key haha) but genuinely, If you’re into it you’ll know what I mean by a lazy witch, but I love plants and nature and feel a strong connection to really natural settings so it would be nice if you did to!
- Is this a like or more of a characteristic but I’m pretty political, simplified I’m pretty left wing and feel it’s a good way to tell a persons moral code, you don’t have to be particularly into politics (it would be cool) but as long as you’re anti-trump, supports LGBT+ people and is very much not conservative then that’s a good starting point!
- I’m vegan! Would be lovely to have someone on the same wavelength as me although, once again, not a be all, end all thing!
- Astrology! And not just sun signs and horoscopes but Natal Charts and all that jazz! I’m Taurus sun, Libra Moon and Scorpio rising! (and very earth/venus dominant!)
Some fun little things are:
-I love baking, I’m great at making sweet pudding things, less at savoury but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
-I’m very introverted but that’s not to say I’m not to say I’m particularly shy, just not so good in large crowds and busy situations(anxious AF)
-My kind of hanging out is either sitting at home, baking and listening to music or wandering in a local forest and climbing some trees!
-I have pink hair (currently. Used to be forest green, very cool😁)
Ideally someone who is fairly active on social media, allows more casual interaction and relies less fully on snail mail!
Preferences: 16 to 18 (maybe 19?)
Someone who wants to (occasionally) use snail mail (depending on how interesting my life has been!) and including maybe little doodles or small items (Kinda like tumblr swaps people do would be cute!)
Obviously all the typical: no racists(or strongly anti immigration) no conservatives or republicans👌👌or really judgmental people because that’s not going to work!