9 foreign words we should have in English
- mozziafiato: (adj) - breathtaking, riveting or compelling.
- Ahnungslosigkeit: (n) - the state of being completely uninformed about what is going on. Having no knowledge or understanding.
- cafune: (v) - to tenderly run your fingers through your lover's hair.
- desvelado: (adj) - unable to sleep because of something/someone keeping you awake.
- koi no yokan: (adj) - the notion of meeting someone and sensing you are going to fall in love.
- pana po'o: (v) - to scratch your head in order to help remember something you have forgotten.
- dépayser: (v) - to leave your comfort zone.
- greng-jai: (adj) - the feeling you get when you don't want. somebody to do something for you because it would be a pain for them.
- gigil: (v) - to pinch or squeeze something irresistibly cute.