A small but deadly fighter jet, the General Dynamics (now Lockheed Martin) F-16 Fighting Falcon or Viper, is an all-weather, supersonic, single engine, multirole aircraft but it was originally designed as an air superiority day fighter.
It has an M61 Vulcan cannon and 11 points to mount equipment and weapons, it is such a versatile aircraft that is used by more than 25 nations apart from the US.
Another fact about the Viper is that it is the second most common military aircraft in operation only losing to the UH-60 Blackhawk.
If you have any ideas, requests or even photos you wish to send, don’t be shy, send them up and i’ll upload them!
Lando opened the upper hatch. In the distance he glimpsed the three TIE fighters approaching the Falcon, their laser guns brightening the twilight sky with streaks of hot destruction. Lando stretched his body out of the hatch and reached to grasp the battered warrior and pull him inside the ship. Just then the Falcon lurched as a bolt exploded near it, and almost threw Luke’s body overboard. But Lando caught his hand and held on tightly.
STOP READING NOW IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE MOVIE!!
THIS IS THE LAST WARNING!!!
- Luke is going to have an emotional reunion with Chewbacca and R2-D2. They also mention in passing that there’s not going to be a reunion scene between Luke and Leia now that we’ve lost Carrie.
- Luke doesn’t appear to have a lightsaber in the movie, or not for most of it, if he does.
- Rey is going to be trained by Luke in the movie. It’s going to be like Yoda but it’s going to have a unique spin on it because of Luke’s emotional state.
- Ahch-To is much more mystical place than Dagobah.
- The Convorees are not Convorees. They are little tiny birds called Porgs, or at least that’s what they were referred to as during production. They are soft, white and grey and they have a little bit of orange by the eyes. Solid black eyes, short tail. They’re adorable and creepy at the same time. A sequence filmed in Ireland on the cliff shows a nest with babies. Baby Porgs are disgusting and gross.
- Chewbacca goes back to nature and there’s stuff with him and the birds.
- Luke has a scene where he explains Rey’s connection to the Force and why it’s important. Her relation to main characters of the Saga may not be as important as her relation to the Force and who she is. They still don’t think she’s a Skywalker by blood. She’s a Skywalker in a sense that she’s our Anakin and Luke of this trilogy.
- Laura Dern’s character is probably called Admiral Holdo although she doesn’t look like an admiral. She has a fancy dress with a built-in cape. She has purple flapper hair and a little silver blaster pistol. She looks like a senator from the Prequels. She’s probably from the Republic and doesn’t seem deserving of her position.
- The sets are tremendous.
- There’s no evidense of Leia being injured or hold up in a hospital bed. She has a black costume that is very angular. It looks like a funeral dress but could as well be a mourning dress. It’s very goth, very medieval but also modern. It would fit in the Coruscant opera. She also wears a brown military dress and she has her classic pistol from ANH.
- Poe leads the fleet while they’re being chased by the First Order. Admiral Holdo brings new ships with her.
- There’s more BB-8s in the Resistance. They look like giant brass balls, really dirty and rusty.
- BB-8 goes with Finn and “Rose/Rosie” (KMT’s character) to the casino planet.
- Poe has a new x-wing.
- The First Order versions of BB units are like Satan versions of BB-8s. They’re black and have vents on their sides, inside is like red fire, hexagon heads.
- This movie feels like a new SW movie, everything looks so good, fresh and new.
- Snoke is kind of like an evil Hugh Hefner. He looks really cool. He has a gold, ornate, almost like a Persian pattern kimono outfit and genie slippers . He’s about opulence and money. He cares about wealth and power. He wears a ring with a black stone which is a black kyber crystal. He looks like a space pimp. His throne room is probably inside the super star destroyer. He’s more like a dictator in the classic sense than Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine were.
- Snoke’s guards are referred to as Praetorian Guards. They are the new version of the Red Royal Guards that Palpatine had. Glossy red armor, shell plating, and matte red cloth elements. 6-8 different helmets. They have melee weapons based on martial arts.
- The Knights of Ren don’t look like elite compared to Snoke’s guards. They are probably a bunch of mercenaries serving under Kylo Ren. According to several reports the guys in black on Ahch-To are not KoR.
- Snoke’s Mega Destroyer is like a Death Star if it was a Star Destroyer. A city in the sky, it’s colossal. It’s hunting the Resistance and Poe is evading it.
- Kylo Ren has a hospital bed on it with a FX7 style droid. He is being worked on. He comes back like Finn. Kylo is on a quest where he needs to proof himself. He doesn’t actually wear the helmet in the movie much at all. As Kylo perhaps becomes what he was pretending to be, he may not need a helmet anymore. He doesn’t need it as a symbol anymore.
- Kylo Ren has a customized TIE Fighter evocative of the Falcon.
- They speculate that if Kylo would go back to the good side the First Order would probably still have enough fire power and infantry to take on the Resistance even without Kylo.
- The Praetorian Guards and Captain Phasma actually do something this time.
- There’s a casino on Canto Bight. Finn, “Rosie” and BB-8 are on an adventure there that intertwines with a character called DJ. It could be a code name. He’s Benicio Del Toro’s character. He appears to be a dirty, scuzzy underworld guy and he has a really fancy ship. They speculate that maybe he stole the ship or maybe he’s hiding his real identity by dressing like an underworld guy.
- The salt flat planet is called Crait. The Gorilla walkers or AT4Xs attack on this planet because there’s a Rebel mine there. It was funding the Rebellion during the Galactic civil war against the Empire and now it’s been turned on again. It could be funding the Resistance or it could be the location of the Resistance Base.
- They take gems from the mine and drop them on walkers and it’s enough to take a walker down.
- They speculate if it’s possible that they filmed a confrontation scene between Leia and Kylo Ren and are now moving it to episode IX. Or that maybe Leia sent some sort of “come home” transmission message to Ben, something like “you can still come back”, and maybe now we won’t see it in TLJ because it’s been moved to episode IX. This is all speculation, they don’t know what happens to Leia’s scenes.
- Kylo’s mask design doesn’t allow showing emotions because you can’t see his eyes. So they may take off his helmet to show that he’s not comfortable, he’s not Kylo Ren, he’s still Ben. Now he’s just owning it. But he goes from TFA into TLJ eager to proof himself to Snoke. He’s still on that path.
A U.S. Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon and F-15 Strike Eagle receives fuel from a KC-135 Stratotanker over Iraq in support of Operation Inherent Resolve, April 6, 2016. OIR is the coalition intervention against the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. (U.S. Air Force photo by Tech. Sgt. Nathan Lipscomb)