-I mean Technically They are married In The comic version of Batman Beyond (Not animated) and Have a son Names John
-They are married In Earth 2 and Also Have a son
-They Got married in Convergence.
-Batman Lowkey Ships them.
-In Grayson, the end of the series it is mentioned that the only women dick truly has loved is Barbara
-He will always come back to her.
-The adorable nicknames she has for him (Hunk-Wonder)
-They were announced they will have upcoming movies. UM HELLO? HIGH CHANCE THEY WILL BE IN EACH OTHERS MOVIES.
-They still manage to be friends without things being absolutely awkward
-Remember when dick got a boner when him and Babs were locked in a box together?
-That KISS in Batgirl year one
-Possible romance in Young Justice season 3.
-They unconditional Love for each other causing them to ask advice to each other, Still work in missions together and still one way or another, always, ALWAYS find the route back to each other
If you don’t want to request your idea, just send me a request with the prompt/s you want from the list below with the character you want!
1.“You’re the only thing left that is important to me now.”
2.“Please, put some pants on, you’re embarrassing me.”
3.“Oh, love, I don’t think you understand the meaning of sarcasm.” 4.“You don’t get to touch her! Not anymore. Not after what you did!” 5.“I think i’m going insane.” 6.”You’re the only one for me.” 7.“Honestly, if you wanted sex this bad you could’ve just told me!” 8.“I’ve come to the conclusion, that this house just might be haunted.” 9.“What makes you say that?” 10.“There was this perfect moment. This perfect moment where everything that I wanted was clearly in front of me… and i understood.” 11.“You broke my favorite vase!” 12.“I think we should get a puppy, and with this puppy we should become the stereotypical cute couple. As well as because I want a dog.” 13.“You’re crazy.” 14.“I promise that i’ll protect you.” 15.“I don’t need saving. Not now! Not ever.” 16.“You act as if you’re the hard done by. You’re not.” 17.“You cheated on me! What was I suppose to do? Smile and forgive you?” 18.“I think you’re worth much more than that.” 19.“I’d rather die than do that.” 20.“Did you ever wonder what brought us together?” 21.“Is… that really you? I thought i’d never see you again” 22.“You had one job!” 23.“How is it that you’re a complete flop at everything you do?” 24.“You need to stop.” 25.“That lip biting’s getting a little out of hand.” 26.“If you continue to do what you’re doing, I won’t hesitate to come over there and stop you myself. 27.“Isn’t he just the cutest?” 28.“I want a child.” 29.“You still awake?” 30.“You’re probably the hottest stranger i’ve ever seen.” 31.“Never thought that all this would happen because of one tiny moment.” 32.“My clothes look good on you.” 33.“Is that my shirt?” 34.“Isn’t that a bit too big for you?” 35.“Isn’t that a bit too small for you?” 36.“I think you look absolutely adorable.” 37.“When I said you’re mine, I meant it.” 38.“He better only be just a friend.” 39.“Those short’s look really good on you.” 40.“Hey, they can’t hurt you anymore.” 41.“I… I lost the baby.” 42.“It’s all my fault, i’m so sorry.” 43.“My arms just fit perfectly.” 44.“You’re drunk.” 45.“I am not wearing that.” 46.“How did I get stuck here with you?” 47.“I swear, the world is against me.” 48.“Don’t touch me!” 49.“Get away from me!” 50“Tell me you need me.” 51.“You’re not the boss of me.” 52.“We’re out of gas, what’s your plan?” 53.“You’re an ass” 54.“I’m on vacation, you take care of it.” 55.“Disney movies all day? I’m in.” 56.“Hurry up! Would you?!” 57.“Take the long way around” 58.“Can you shut up for five minutes, please???” 59.“He’s been gone for quite a while” 60.“I can’t see anything.” 61.“I heard a noise.” 62.“Where’s my food?” 63.“I bet you feel like an artist” 64.“Can I be of assistance?” 65.“Get out of the way before I murder you.” 66.“You’re breaking my heart, babe.” 67.“Cry me a river.” 68.“Build a bridge.” 69.“Get over it.” 70.“Another credit card?!” 71.“It’s just rain, you aren’t gonna melt!” 72.“Have you ever lied to me?” 73.“I’m stuck! Help me!” 74.“I swear, I’m not scared.” 75.“What do you think a cupholder is for?” 76.“You know when your phone buzzes, it means I’m trying to talk to you, right?” 77.“Turn that sh*t off!!!!” 78.“When’s that last time we went on a date?” 79.“I thought you didn’t like cats?” 80.“The door’s locked.” 81.“I’ll just tell your mom on you.” 82.“I thought you were nice.” 83.“I had a dream about you.” 84.“What color do you like better?” 85.“Take notes, sweetheart.” 86.“This is where you impress me, right?” 87.“Pick up lines only work when I’m drunk.” 88.“I can’t believe you didn’t remember” 89.“If that makes me a child, so be it.” 90.“I could beat you up, you know that right?” 91.“Would it kill you to help people?” 92.“I bet you can’t go 24 hours without cussing.” 93.“But, I said I love you.” 94.“Is it just me or is cold as hell in here?” 95.“I’m not weird, you’re just basic.” 96.“Just sleep with one eye open, that’s all I’m saying” 97.“Take off your shirt.” 98.“We could get struck by lightning, but you want to kiss in the rain.” 99.“You’re never this quiet, what’s wrong? 100.“Sit still, for the love of all that is Holy.”
This year I am comitted to journaling every day. To make sure I am inspired to write I’ve compiled a list of prompts using journaling prompts, list prompts and self-discovery questions. Feel free to use!
365 Days of Journaling
1. Your New Year’s Resolutions.
2. Personal fact file.
3. Review of 2014
4. How can you treat yourself more gently this year? Things you could lighten up on yourself about?
5. List 5 simple activities to nurture yourself.
6. What do you need to stop worrying about?
8. What do you repeatedly re-evaluate? Can you let it go?
9. List things you should be proud of.
10. What negative phrases do you say about your body? Can you replace them with positive affirmations about your body?
11. List 10 things your body does that is amazing.
12. How are you sleeping?
14. In my heart I know the one way I can nurture my bod more this year is ___.
15. What makes you feel loved and cared for?
16. How does social media affect you?
17. List your greatest comforts.
18. Book Review
19. Design your outdoor area/garden.
20. Who do you want to surround yourself with this year?
21. An artist that inspires you.
22. List current and future goals and dreams.
23. What’s something you do differently to other people?
24. List what you are grateful for.
25. What’s something you want to do but haven’t?
27. List things you do to procrastinate.
28. Do you feel worthy of nurturing and gentle care? How does it feel for you to say ‘I am deserving of loving care. I take time to take care of myself?’
29. List words that touch your soul.
30. I wish animals could…… If they could, then…..
31. Has your greatest fear come true?
32. Never have I ever list.
33. What’s holding you back?
34. List dream jobs.
35. Favourite recipe.
36. List fictional characters with whom you have fallen in love.
38. I am inspired by…
39. Your favourite flower?
40. Movie Review.
41. ‘If I won the lottery’ list.
42. In this moment are you happy?
44. List things you like to do when you’re sick.
45. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
46. ‘If I ruled the world’ list.
47. Words to live by.
48. I wish I had one more chance to….. Then I would…..
49. 5 things you want in a relationship.
50. My overused words and phrases.
52. Recipe for a perfect weekend.
53. Make a table, 10 things you love and hate about your body.
54. List your greatest achievements.
55. Doodle here.
56. What’s your happiest childhood memory?
57. In ten years from now where would you like to be?
58. What’s your perfect trip?
59. When have you felt most passionate?
60. Your skills.
61. I wish I could forget the time I ….. because….
62. Book Review.
64. If not now – when?
65. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
66. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day before?
67. Write a letter, Dear Past Me.
68. What would you wish for if a genie granted you 3 wishes?
69. The most disappointed I’ve ever been…
70. What scares you?
72. 10 television shows.
73. Nobody knows that I…
74. Your favourite scent?
75. Do you cope with stress? How?
76. List your essentials.
77. Plan a romantic evening.
78. Your saddest memory?
79. What’s the difference between being alive and truly living?
81. I wish I had a million… Then I would…
82. List books.
83. Decide upon a three course meal.
84. If we learn from mistakes why are we so frightened of making them?
85. What’s something you’ve learnt today?
86. What was your favourite school subject?
87. 10 celeb crushes.
88. The most fun I’ve ever had…
89. What are you looking forward to?
90. List places you want to go.
92. Describe each day of the week as if it was a person?
93. Are you a worrier?
94. The tattoos you have?
95. 10 things to do before your next birthday. (95)
96. Who was your best friend?
97. List favourite quotes.
98. Favourite colour combos.
99. Movie review.
100. Who do you admire?
101. I wish I could learn….. because…..
102. Look through a magazine – what images stand out?
103. The biggest lie I’ve ever told is…
104. Favourite animation.
105. Something out of reach…
106. A mistake you won’t make again?
108. List things that feel like home.
109. I am…
110. I’m not very good at…
111. List things you want to be known for.
112. What was your favourite toy?
113. Your character traits.
115. Describe your dream job.
116. Write a letter, Dear Future Me.
117. Make an A-Z list of things that you want to do.
118. Write about your first job?
120. List of websites.
121. Ways to waste time…
122. Table of Do’s and Don’ts
123. Your make-up bag?
124. What’s the most outrageous thing you’ve ever done?
125. What makes you miserable?
127. Things you find beautiful?
128. There’s no excuse for…
129. The most terrifying moment of my life was…
130. What was your first car?Design your bedroom.
131. In 25 years will you be proud of the things you did or regret the things you didn’t do?
132. Write a mantra.
133. Your bucket list.
135. A-Z list of words to describe you.
136. What makes you unique?
137. Your next tattoo?
138. Lyrics of meaning.
139. Movie review.
140. Collection of jokes.
141. What happiness means to you?
142. Doodle here.
144. List 3 things that went right or wrong today.
145. How do you deal with anger?
146. Are you forgiving?
147. Things I always did with my dad when I was young…
148. List things that remind me of a my childhood.
149. Favourite emotion?
150. What is magic?
151. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
152. When do you make excuses?
154. List bad habits.
155. Childhood games.
156. List family traditions.
157. Something you overheard today.
158. Choose a poem.
159. List things that motivate you.
161. Get a map and plan a route.
162. Qualities you look for in a boyfriend?
163. Your pet.
164. Your definition of beauty.
165. Plan a perfect date.
166. List things that happened on the day you were born.
168. List of questions.
169. Your perfume?
170. HTML colour codes.
171. List pet peeves.
172. Robert Frost write a poem titled The Road Not Taken. Name a road you’ve always wanted to travel. Where do you hope it takes you, and what might you see on the way?
174. Ways to relax…
175. Your favourite albums?
176. Authors whose work you enjoy.
177. The worst nightmare you’ve ever had?
178. 5 things you can’t live without?
179. Every child deserves…
180. What would you change about the world?
181. List things to collect.
182. Plan an exercise routine.
183. I wish I had enough money to……
184. Cocktail recipe.
185. List summer goals.
186. Best advice given.
188. Your favourite piece of classical music.
189. Your talents?
190. What 5 traits do people first notice when they meet you for the first time?
191. List of 10 boy names.
192. Designer inspiration.
193. How much will power do you have?
194. Your favourite place and why?
195. Place your playlist on shuffle, write the lyrics to first song played.
196. List people you love.
197. Think back to the toys of your childhood.
198. Choose some scenery.
199. Favourite days of the year.
200. Today’s horoscope.
201. I wish everyone loved……
202. Advice to your best friend.
203. What does your sleeping position say about you?
204. Is there a heaven?
205. Things I always did with my mam when I was young…
206. Who would you like to thank for something they did for you in the past?
207. Favourite holiday.
208. Design something.
209. What did you buy today?
210. Favourite colour palette.
211. Are you competitive?
212. Create a pattern.
213. Your pet.
214. Find a new poem.
216. What does love mean to you?
217. Ten ways to improve yourself.
219. Your karaoke song.
220. Here is what others see me as …
221. Your favourite weather.
222. What is your personal secret to happiness?
223. What does real success in life mean to you?
224. Things that happened ten years ago today…
226. Your blog.
227. Your favourite season.
229. Mission in life…
230. In three words, describe your life.
231. Dreams for someday…
232. What do you think of the saying YOLO?
233. Best advice received.
234. What are means to you?
235. Most valued idea.
236. Most fun day ever.
237. Are you brave?
238. Happiest moment lately.
239. Who am I really?
240. Yesterday, I was…
241. What kind of day are you having, and why?
242. Your wedding song?
243. In what areas are you optimistic, and in what areas are you pessimistic?
244. Describe your life in colour.
245. What do you see in the mirror?
247. Interior design inspiration.
249. The headlines today are…
250. Write down today’s stresses.
251. What is your earliest memory of home?
252. Qualities you look for in a friend?
253. A promise I must make myself.
255. Something you learnt the hard way?
256. Urgent challenges.
257. What would your superpower be?
259. How much self-control do you have?
260. Who do you talk to when you have a problem?
261. Paint a picture.
262. Where would you like to be lost?
263. How old were you four years ago? Describe some things you can do now that you could not do then.
264. Book review.
265. Choose a religion.
266. List of things to photograph.
267. A place you relax.
268. Favourite family photo.
269. Describe how university was for you?
270. A photo that makes you happy.
272. Use a newspaper for inspiration today.
273. Your house rules?
274. When I am old I will…
275. Who or what has had a strong influence in your life?
276. Write about climbing.
277. What’s the meaning of your name?
278. Make an emotional graph whilst listening to a song.
279. Doodle here
280. List places you would not visit.
281. What other profession would you do?
283. What does it feel like to be wrong?
284. Would you jump out of a plane?
285. What have you won?
286. Favourite brands.
287. Where do you feel most comfortable?
288. A woman who inspires you.
289. Which is least important to you–money, power, fame–and why?
290. Describe a dream that you had recently. Provide as many details as possible.
291. Why is it important to be honest?
292. A ridiculous law held in your country.
293. Why do you work where you work?
294. What’s your least favourite mode of transportation?
295. Place your playlist on shuffle and write the first ten songs that are played.
296. Where do you people watch?
297. Collect some wallpaper.
298. Movie Review
299. Draw optical illusions.
300. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
301. What headline really got to you today?
302. Write about a difficult time in your life when you showed strength.
303. Best lesson you’ve ever learnt?
304. Something expensive you won’t buy yourself.
305. What historical events happened the year you were born?
307. Does Never Never Land really exist?
308. Favourite candles.
309. List of fictional places you wish you could visit.
310. Do you look after yourself?
311. Seven things I love to do.
312. How does the weather effect you?
313. What do you think of animal testing?
315. List five things you would buy if money wasn’t an object?
316. If you were a doctor, what kind of doctor would you be?
317. Open up a random book to page 33, and take the first sentence at the top of the page and start writing from it.
318. A-Z list of words that mean something to you.
319. Sometimes I pretend to be.
320. Describe your relationship with your grandparents.
321. As a writer, my dream come true would be…
322. List 3 things that went right today.
323. Trace your hand, write words on how you feel today inside.
324. Favourite superhero?
325. I promise to…
326. What effect does music have on you?
327. What can you see out of your window right now?
328. Name one thing you have always been good at doing.
329. What is your favourite form of exercise?
330. A festival you would like to experience?
331. The problem with being me is that…
332. Today’s fashion inspiration.
333. Families are important because…
334. Are you doing what you believe in or what you believe you should be doing?
335. What era inspires you?
336. A myth or legend that intrigues you.
337. What really moves you?
338. Take a walk, what did you think about?
339. What must I do tomorrow?
340. What’s making you mad today?
341. Write a letter to your future daughter about growing up.
342. List of 10 girl’s names.
343. Write down something no one knows about you.
344. Give yourself a pep talk?
345. When I was a child I didn’t realise that…
346. Your starsign.
347. List of your firsts.
348. What would you tell your future self to stay more positive?
349. Book Review
350. Words that mean something to you.
351. List of things you look forward to.
352. Was today a good day?
353. Something that helped to shape your outlook to life?
354. Write a description of a winter’s scene.
355. Your Christmas shopping list?
356. Events to remember this year…
357. What did Christmas mean to you as a child?
358. What does Christmas mean to you now?
359. How was your Christmas?
360. What’s great about today?
361. Would you change anything about this year?
362. What are you proud of achieving this year?
363. What I learnt this year…
364. Words to describe 2014.
365. What are your resolutions for the upcoming year?
have you ever thought about how beautiful it is that we fall in love with fictional characters? these characters don’t exist and will never know we exist but we still love them so genuinely. we don’t gain anything material from loving them but we still do. i think loving fictional characters is one of the most selfless things we do
so, I’m trying to compile a list of fictional characters who had an abusive parent/caregiver (or two) but ended up being nothing like them. I think this will help me a lot. So these are the ones I have that I know of, if you have any more please reblog and add on to this! I want the list to be as long as my arm.
Peeta Mellark, The Hunger Games: his dad was physically abuse, his mom verbally (when Peeta was hijacked he was violent, but that wasn’t his fault - that wasn’t him).
Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games: her mom neglected her and her sister after their dad died and she sunk into a deep depression.
Rapunzel, Tangled: her kidnapper, who lied to her about being her mom, was controlling and manipulative.
Tobias Eaton, Divergent: his father was (at least) physically abusive.
Nick Miller, New Girl: his father was controlling and manipulative.
Deadpool, Marvel Comics: his father was physically abusive.
Please please please add onto this list. I need this kind of hope. Please add the specific type of abuse they went through if you can.