PLEASE MAKE A LIST OF ANIME TO WATCH I AM DEPRIVED
Sure! But the things I watch are pretty popular so i’m not sure if you’ll be getting anything new >< But I’ll list down those I like the most (in no particular order lol)
- Kamisama Hajimemashita - the 2nd season was aired recently and I’ve seen the 1st season long ago too. it’s reaaaally great. beautiful characters and everything. also, READ THE MANGA.
- Inu x Boku SS - not as addictive as other shoujos probably bc it’s too short but this is also very lovely
- Ao Haru Ride - EVERY EP MADE MY HEART DOKI DOKI AKA I WANT KOU. it made me jealous of futaba… also pretty recent so you must’ve seen this
- Akatsuki no Yona - amazing red head girl! and i love how funny it is! the only thing i hate about it is that.. it’s short! the whole 24 ep is just like an intro .-. i.need.more.
- Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii - i think this was not so popular. a pairing with a shorter boy but i swear it’s worth it!! i’ve read the manga first and it gave justice to the song I TOTALLY DID LOVE IT (the girl sings in the story) i think this is actually underrated..
- Shirobako - idk if it is just bc i love art/animation but i think it should be inspiring enough for everyone. and it’s not the typical i’m-in-live-with-this-that-guy kind of story. there are no love stories here so.. slice of life.
- Ore Monogatari!! - i haven’t caught up with the latest yet lol but if you want that typical kind of male lead for a shoujo, then here! and it’s funny and the characters are cute too uwu
- Yamada-kun to 7-nin Majo - the truth is i haven’t seen this anime BUT (and/or also bc) i’ve read the manga so if they went along with the manga plot (which i think it did) then this will also be good to watch. lots of fun with romance.
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso - haven’t seen this too bc it’s drama ;_; and i’m not so into music lol but a lot liked it and you probably have seen this
- Tamako Market - haven’t finished yet but if you want just some moe then here. and the guy lead is such a cutiiiieeee
- Kuragehime - haven’t finished this too yet orzzz but the story is very interesting and not so typical.. i think..? i have a reason for not yet finishing this but i might spoil something so i’d rather say see it for yourself uwu
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime - i have read a few chapters and it’s really good but i’m really just so lazy to watch this season lol the characters look a lot hotter in the manga, yes, but give it a shot! another strong red head female lead *u*
- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - this is one of the realest thing closest to life that i’ve seen even with so many weird characters haha so much feels in this. i relate too much. you’d learn a lot, well i did. and it might motivate you if you let it to. i recently rewatched this.
- Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Kyoukai no Kanata, Barakamon, Noragami - i’ve rewatched this more than once already given that it’s not been that long yet since these were aired. gnsk really lightens up my mood and barakamon gives me fluffy feelings lolwhat worth every rewatch!
- Ouran High School Host Club, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun - my so called ‘classics’. i’ve recently rewatched these too. for the nth time and still so lovely. WHERE IS THE SEASON 2??
- Yamato Nadeshiko, Special A, Cardcaptor Sakura - just remembered these. i used to watch these on dvd and still watched every rerun like xxx times. also part of my ‘classics’. i sometimes still watch ccs when i’m in the mood for it.
- Fairy Tail - my fave shounen *o* just watch it!
- Owari no Seraph - i got addicted to this i made this my icon and theme and i immediately read the manga when i realized how good this was. the thing is, tho, there’s no conclusion yet .-.
- Hunter x Hunter (2011) - laughter AND pain. no this is really not just for kids i swear. there’s so much feels into it and just… watch it!!! i hate the hiatus thoooooo aaaahh when you gonna come back orzzz
- Kuroshitsuji - the first two seasons are quite… unstable(??) lol bc it did not thoroughly follow the manga but the manga was really good i even buy some. this is also one of my faves. charas are so gorgeous!
- Bleach - i stopped watching this before bc i got lazy but getting back at it now so let’s watch this together!
- Tokyo Ghoul - it think it’d be pretty weird if you have no idea how tg goes so i’ll let you judge…
- Hyouka - your school detective… that doesn’t include murders. there’s also bits of love story in here (aaahh mayaka and satoshiiiii <33) i totally love satoshi. his flaws and everything. i just relate too much.
- Fullmetal Alchemist - i’ve seen the original series not so long ago so i haven’t still watched fmab since i still remember almost everything but hey it’s #1 on mal what else do i say lol it’s everyone’s fave i guess..?
- Kimi to Boku - A VERY GREAT SLICE OF LIFE ANIME!! it has everything, really. and the guys are so cute. seriously, just watch iiiit!!
- Arslan Senki - a little like akatsuki no yona except the main is guy. also very good but still on going. i need to catch up too orzzz
- K Project - it only has 12 episodes but it had more impact on me than it should!!! bc mikoto ggaaaaahh watch iiiit! the animation is gorgeous too!
- Magi - i was so hesitant on this at first but then i would always get so addicted in the middle of it haha
- Detective Conan - believe me or not i’ve watched ALL the 700+ eps and i have copies of almost all of the eps. i’ve seen every special, ova, movie, live action there is. literally. and i still crave for more. i think i’ve watched everything (except the very recent eps) more than once. and some probably more than 10 times. YES.
- Free!, Haikyuu!, Kuroko no Basuke - they are popular for a reason uwu
- Kekkaishi - i would always, always, always recommend this bc it is so underrated and i totally loved this. it’s worth so much more gaaahh this is so precious it’s so lovely idk i really just love this
*coughs* SHOUNEN AI *coughs*:
- Junjou Romantica - i was not so into yaoi until recently and it’s just lovely in its own way. these first two are made by the same author so you’d see similarities and tho the drawing is quite… uuhh.. i’ll let you judge them. but the story is just fun and cute and random and lovely. there are no explicit scenes that even free! has shown more skin than this lmao tho there’d be kissing and taking off of top clothes, it wouldn’t really take you far haha and you don’t really have to take every scene at heart (for me, at least). it’s best to just enjoy it.
- Sekaiichi Hatsukoi - i wouldn’t say much more but if you want me to compare them just send another ask since i was at first confused at the difference of the two so just in case you’re interested
- Love Stage - when this was aired i was not much interested in boyslove yet so i just watched the first few eps and got lazy lol i really just remembered this now maybe i should pick it up again. the drawing in this is much better tho
i just remembered i also made a list like this before. you could check it here if i missed something but i bet it would pretty much be the same. i know you weren’t asking for those comments for each anime but i can’t help myself ;___;