“Exercise doesn’t get easier, you just get better”
Okay… true, but…. let’s take the time to celebrate the things in life that consistant exercise can make easy/ier.
- Getting up off the floor
- Getting out of the bathtub
- Going up stairs
- Running to catch the bus/train
- Playing with your kids
- Carrying in your groceries
- Setting up your campsite
- Walking in sinking sand at the beach
- Breathing that’s it, just breathing
- Buying that giant bag of dog food/cat litter
- Scrubbing floors/deep cleaning
- Opening jars
- Picking up your girlfriend/boyfriend
- Helping elderly parents live their lives
Exercise may not ever get easy, but it sure as hell can add some ease to living. To me, that’s my biggest motivator to keep pushing.
Feel free to add to this, keep the exercise positivity flowing.