Kobe’s career in one graph.
Under Regular Season:
- All-D = All-Defensive 1st and 2nd Teams.
- S.C. = Scoring Champ, with P meaning Points Per Game, and T meaning Total Points.
- R under Appearances = Rookie Event in the All-Star Weekend.
- C = Contest.
- D = stands for Dunk Contest.
- W = Western Conference Champs.
- S.C. = see above in Regular Season.
- AC = FIBA Americas Championship
- OLY = Olympic Games
The striped areas mean that he wasn’t participating in the given event that year.
The rest should be pretty self-explanatory.