The Shout Out #11
The eleventh issue of the Shout Out is a bumper edition! On it, you can find a list of creators and bloggers new to our Directories, as well as brand new community leaders and cultural ambassadors!
They’re always write!
World-renowned ask blog!
The cosplay ask blog with a roster of characters so huge we couldn’t fit it on our Creator Directory, @ask-a-nation joined us this week! If you have a burning question to ask a country, this blog is your best bet for an answer!
1 in 100 (million)!
We also said a hearty hello to @aph-ghoul, the newest edition to our list of 100% Hetalia blogs! If you want your Hetalia fix all in one neat blog, there’s the place to go! We’re sure it’s not actually haunted!
The leaders of leading!
We’ve had a few people join us as community leaders! These people can be contacted for help concerning their community, so here they are, and here’s what they represent:
- @asylumsession: the Leader for writers and rarepairs! Go visit if you need support with either!
- @elihelps: the Leader for historical Hetalia ask blogs, also known as the mun of @ask-risorgimento-italy!
- @2pcanadas-googlehistory: the Leader for Google history blogs! If you need help, you know where to go!
If you’d like to become a leader, please read this post!
Ambassadors to amazingness!
We’ve had a lot of people sign up as ambassadors for their countries! It’s been fantastic meeting them all! If you need help with a country, see if someone represents it below:
- Austria: @wandschrankheld (Styria)
- Belgium: @purplepatchwork
- Canada: @mcmusic1
- England: @fandoms-took-my-soul, @flyingmintybunny
- France: @fruk-de-lys, @maellem
- Germany: @nikkilaurinaitis
- Greece: @the-awesome-sia
- Ireland (Republic of): @kuzeykirkland, @saorsay
- Japan: @hellasadhellaraddadcladinplaid
- Portugal: @bzrava
- Slovakia: @load-of-bullshait, @losthitsu
- Sweden: @yeahmerule
- Taiwan: @bubbleteahime
- United States: @deltaskye (general), @st-basil (Florida; general)
If you’d like to become an ambassador, please read this post!
On the 15th of May, it’s the anniversary of the Hub’s launch! This blog will be turning a whole year old! Then, on the 17th, it’ll be Norway’s non-canon birthday! Don’t let our anniversary distract you, just make sure to prepare some amazing gifts for him!
Have something you want us to promote? Contact us off-anon!