Going in for the kill I see dear anon lol okay here we goooo
HERE WE FUCKING GO!
1) Mama Jay’s Wedding, summer 2014! RIP MAMA JAY!!
I feel a personal conviction when talking about these pics because some asshole (L*RRIE!) hacked Mama Jay’s computer to get proof that L*rry was real….instead she found private pics of Louis and Eleanor at Jay’s wedding and posted lmao. And ya know, Eleanor was Jay’s maid of honor too so like…that just goes to show how great of a relationship the two of them had :))
I’ll only post the one that Eleanor posted on her Insta, which btw is STILL ON HER INSTAGRAM B/C THEY NEVER DELETED PICS OF EACH OTHER B/C TRUE LOVE !! (you can see the other pics from Jay’s wedding on Google because they’re sooo cute omg!)
2) Montreal, summer 2013 (aka Elounor shopping, Eleanor got freaked out by the crowd of girls following them and Louis stepped the fuck up and got all cute and cuddly and extra protective bf!)
PROCEED WITH CAUTION!
3) VMAS, summer/fall 2013!!! (aka Eleanor was a proud gf and cute af!)
LOUIS LITERALLY LEANED BACK AND THEY DID THE UPSIDEDOWN SPIDER MAN/MARY JANE KISS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE LIKE WTF?!
AND LOOK HOW FUCKING PROUD SHE WAS WHEN THEY WON THEIR FIRST VMA?!! WHAT A CUTIE!!
4) The This is Us premiere, summer 2013. Because Eleanor looked Hot as Hell, Louis looked sharp and dapper and they were sooo fucking cute omgg
Here they are at the after party and their feet are wrapped together and they look sooo engrossed in each other’s company :))
LOOK AT THESE GOOFBALLS THEY WERE IN LOVEEE OKAY?! :))
BONUS! Eleanor arrived with his family I mean come on?!!!!
5) Topman Fashion show winter 2013. They were so fucking young SO YOUNG! And yet they looked flawless af!! Louis clearly was like, “I don’t wanna be here but El likes fashion so I’ll grin and bare it,” lol. But they looked like a couple in love :)))))
So many cuddly moments I can’t :))
LOOK @ THE FOND ON THIS BOY’S FACE I CAN’T !!
There were too many good moments to choose from lol
Long story short, Elounor is so fucking cute I love them so much BYE!