Attention Pro-Life blogs of Tumblr
Let’s ask Cecile Richards a few questions.
- When do you think human life begins?
- Are you aware that a fetus’ heart starts beating at 8 weeks post conception?
- Do you want there to be more abortions, or less? Why?
- What do you have to say about Planned Parenthood’s numerous sex abuse scandals?
- What do you think is the reason for Planned Parenthood’s disproportionate placement of abortion clinics in minority communities?
- Are you aware that Planned Parenthood clinics do not actually perform mammograms?
- Do you believe abortions should be safe, legal, and rare? Why do you give awards to clinics for performing an exceeding number of abortions?
- Why do you fight against even a bare minimum of safety measures placed on abortion clinics to protect women?
- What do you have to say about the fact that Planned Parenthood performs 149 abortions to every adoption referral? Do you think this conflicts with your statements about “safe, legal and rare”?
- Are you willing to condemn the clinic workers caught lying to pregnant women about their child’s stage of fetal development?
- Did you know that abortions are literally never necessary to save a woman’s life?
- Are you willing to publicly condemn the actions of Kermit Gosnell? If so, on what grounds?
- What do you have to say about the wrongful death of Tonya Reaves from poor clinic practice?
- How much of Planned Parenthood’s revenue comes from abortion? The Weekly Standard calculates it at at least 1/3 but I just wanted to be sure.
- How do you sleep at night?
FLOOD THAT INBOX