What I’ve learned in 2017:
1. Vibes don’t lie. Trust the energy you’ve been receiving from the people you’re surrounded with.
2. I am an eternal and infinite source. As long as I’m alive there’s always love to give and things to learn.
3. There’s power in speaking words. If you want something say it out loud. Tell yourself and tell the universe.
4. Love exists but only if you speak highly of it in full belief. Love exists because I exist.
5. Sharing a couple of laughs with people doesn’t turn them into friends. Friends just happen.
6. Staying in the same places keeps you limited. There are pieces of you lying in different corners of the world. Home is home but sometimes you need to get out.